"You've seen my reddit account?"

"You've seen my reddit account?"
Anyone else disappointed by The Tick? It's clearly trying to pander to Normies and they made Arthur a cuck. Not good.

Sounds like you're projecting

this fucking guy

The way to prove you weren't projecting isn't for you to double down on projecting, user

It's a bad show.
They have some faggot playing the tick poorly, no where near as good as the original actor. His suit looks like shit and he's constantly running to the aide of brown people. Arthur is played as a total cuck rather than a reserved intelligent person. And reddit memes.
The show is just the worst example of how the left is poisoning Sup Forums properties. I'm surprised you're not more upset.

@95483755
no yous for you retard

And to expand on this more, they clearly wanted the "Normie" (HUURR DURR I'M WITH HEEERR) crowd to gobble this trash up. It's fucking shameless and gross that such an intellectually ambitious property has been reduced to this.

I thought it was pretty funny

The way to prove you weren't projecting isn't for you to double down on projecting, user

>When you're so deep into alt-right rhetoric you can't enjoy a show about a Tick person and moth boy solving crime because they mentioned a website you don't like.

I liked it better then the netflix marvel crap.

I'm not projecting I just think it's sad to see a Sup Forums property ruined by left politics.
I bet second season they'll mention that The Tick is gender fluid

I've never disregarded an opinion as hard as this before

Why did OP delete his post?

when you put it like that they seem just as bad as sjws

>I just think it's sad

No you don't. All your posts are buzzword trash. I don't think you've ever had an original thought in your life. Did someone else type up your posts for you?

Better run to your safe space, snowflake

Yeah me too. It knew exactly what it was from the start and was able to play to it's strengths because of that. Marvel Netflix shows always seem disjointed in tone and identity.
Who hurt you, OP?

I was going to reply to him saying that he was retarded but you already expressed my opinion.

So have my (You) instead.

Just some guy on Sup Forums, I'd guess.

You do know that we can see that you're deleting your own posts, right?

But I'm not.

Looks like OP's deleting so he can repost

Nice bait.

I'm not really sure why I'm replying to a bait thread but are you familiar at all with the Tick franchise, I mean Arthur is always kind of portrayed that way and Ticks humor is largely very random to begin with, also Peter Serafinowicz is a pretty damn good character actor (who is straight by the way, but really why should his sexual orientation matter)

holy shit