Wakfu S3 Discussion

Regretful heroes. Regretful viewers.
2 more seasons, maybe throw in a movie while we're at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13956902
mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
tot-prod.blog/2017/09/19/premier-article-de-blog/
youtube.com/watch?v=HaZ-y4IXzYM
xsculpts.tumblr.com/post/165570911076/made-a-quick-animation-to-test-out-some-stuff
twitter.com/mcohr___o/status/910379265459236864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMINDER

strawpoll.me/13956902

ALSO, LINKS

Best subs:
mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

Speed subs and all things Wakfu:
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Third for best smile

Fourth for best girl.

Where's the blush fuckkly?

Is there any info on Dofus Cube other than the one in Gamakna "magazine"?

Is krossmaga worth playing? Or its totally dead too?

Krosmaga is really good.

Dofus 3... Dunno. What info do we have?

Maga is active. I had a good time with it and then I started losing left right and centre so now I'm super annoyed with it.
I wish the MMO wasn't dead. I've played it a fair bit in the last couple of days but seeing a person only every so often is sort of killing me.

>tot-prod.blog/2017/09/19/premier-article-de-blog/

Tot said we will have some news about Dofus Cube next week.

>In b4 Dofus Cube is Virtual reality
youtube.com/watch?v=HaZ-y4IXzYM

Christ Toxine is a fucking Hamburgler because she's been laying into the Krabby Patties

They dodged a bullet with that original ending. I know it sounds romantic and all, but in reality, that's the shittiest thing that could ever happen.

What kind of person would just screw off from her duties for only dick in the future? Wouldn't she have at least want to stay for her people's sake? Plus, what's stopping Yugo from falling for another or (they would probably just do that 4 moor romantic dramur) or dying along the way? I might be thinking too much about this.

Amalia's character has been changed to completely revolve around Yugo now. Forget about her royal lineage, she's only there for the romantic subplot. After the first four episodes, did she think about her kingdom or her dying father at all? Just asking.

That end showed us how much of a shitty princess and a thot she is.

It's such a fucking tragedy that Amalia's character revolves solely around being a love interest for Yugo even if I did want them to end up together. She finally has some serious conflict too, which could translate to actual on-camera character development so as much as I hate the Inglorium ending, having Amalia run away from her problems to be with Yugo rather than tell Armand to fuck off is way worse. If you're gonna make her do that at least let her resolve her problems like the adult she is.

xsculpts.tumblr.com/post/165570911076/made-a-quick-animation-to-test-out-some-stuff

>xsculpts.tumblr.com/post/165570911076/made-a-quick-animation-to-test-out-some-stuff

Nice ass, but I dislike the texture.

Kinda frightening.

I blame pacing issues. The season only had half the lenght of a normal season and didn't it took all place in the timespan of a few hours anyway?

Hopefully since they didn't pick that ending, season 4 could have Amalia and Yugo spending time together and confronting the physical age gap issue, rather than having a deus ex machina 'solve' it. Seeing her and Eva together more would be nice too.

How exactly would they resolve that conflic without deus ex machina, exactly? Amalia clearly isn't physically attracted to Yugo's 10 year old-looking self and Yugo constantly feels like that's a big enough deal to call off the relationship.

Did he accepted his fate and realized he was wrong?

He was glad it's over

Post yugo x amalia

the whole cuck and thot shit is starting to get unfunny

She had no problem with him kissing her. Like I said, they need to work it out.

Sorry Yugo, but you need to find a better girl.

>What kind of person would just screw off from her duties for only dick in the future
Amalia. SHE. IS. A. MASSIVE. THOT

>Amalia's character has been changed
Yeah bullshit. Describe her character before and after this 'change'

>the whole cuck and thot shit
She cucked him and she's acted like a thirsty thot from day one.
>first season - thirsty af
>second season - thirst with a single yugo scene
>ova - yugo pushed super hard but also the thottery pushed hard
>season 3 - yugo pushed super hard but also the thottery pushed hard

Post the happiest family

Shieet, I didn't even know season 3 was going on!

I miss the times they were just innocently crushing on each other and there wasn't so much fucking drama.

Is this the same person?

Absolute madman

Yeah, there's one really vocal Amalia-hater that shows up at least once every thread.

Thought so, because this thread has been stuck at a pretty low individual IP count for a while now and all his posts are just variations of the same argument over and over again

where have you been the past month?

Not on Sup Forums, honestly.
>Iop loli
It's good to be back.

Theres also another really good loli

Also shota

what a qt!
..what is she?

the osamodas demigoddess

also tentacles

Can't wait to meet her

She also got super perky dfc itty bitties

You should watch the 3 OVAs first since they take place before s3

also the kids get introduced there

There's at least two more other than me, guy.

I've just finished episode one, so I'll circle back.
I'm not sure how I feel about Friezamai...

B-BREHS

I want to see this lewd loli get impregnated

Would you watch a season about sol parent/children bonding between the gods and their childs ?

Fuck off pedos.

>Mistaking cloth wrinkles for tits
This is just sad and desperate.

Thats what they told the ratings board so this scene could still get a pass

If the gods were good parents then there wouldnt be villains for s3

Calling it now.
They will keep the drama between Yugo and Amalia until the end of season 5. We will never get them happy.

Happy by the end of season 4.
Stable during season 5.
Screencap this.

FranceTV is not letting it happening.

Tristepin was a mistake
Iops were a mistake

Can't a xelor just age Yugo up? I'm sure he'd sacrifice a century of his long life to be with Amalia.

It's no coincidence that they focused on Elely so much this season.

If the kiddie attention can be turned towards Elely n' co, then Real Totâ„¢ can manage the aging process. He just needs to make the case for it to the execs.
Then there's the option of detaching from FTV, though we all know that's very unlikely.

In Real Totâ„¢ I trust.

Why would Yugo even settle for a mortal? Even is Yugo had an adult body that could satisfy Amalia, she would die like any other normal person and Yugo will still be around for hundreds of years. Why can't he settle for a demigod instead? He could've had a chance with Echo but too bad she died with Oropo.

>Not releasing exclusively online
Come on, most people don't use the tv to see their series nowadays, they could even use their own website.

>most people don't use the tv to see their series nowadays

Tell that to the Europoors, SA and Asia

They meet Xelor himself in Inglorium and he will age yugo up

Problem solved

Why would Grovy settle for a mortal?
Why would Goultard settle for mortals?

Pinpin settle for Eva before he knew he was Iop
Goultard can.

I'm talking about when Grovy found out about himself being Iop. Should he have just there and then made the decision not to propose to Eva after all, despite everything they've been through?
The logic in makes the case that it's some kind of deterministic thing you just do when you realize you're immortal.
These two have known each other for a long time now. And despite some people ignoring the side materials, the fact is that this has been coming for a long time now.

>strawpoll.me/13956902
Not sure if the BRAVO TOT votes are the best or the worst ones...

I interpreted that as "Was enjoyable enough and good job making people rage".

Why did they make Adamai look aroused?

Fuck off non pedos

>strawpoll.me/13956902
half and half

R.I.P.

>Eniripsa teaches Echo the secrets of efficient healing and they spent time together healing people all around WoT while her mother is sucking every dick
>Sram brings back Toxine from the death and beats the fuck out of her for being an embarrassment after falling in her own traps
>Sacrier and Kali cut each other and enjoy it
>Pandawa get's shitfaced with drinks then beats up Poo as he never mastered her mother's fighting techniques
>Cra is impressed with Flopin's discipline and marksmanship so they just shoot arrows and eat apples the entire time
>Sadida is mad at Dathura and probably destroys her
>Enutrof never had children because he's too scared to pay for them
>Feca is disappointed of what Black Bump became so she just gives him her panties and tells him to fuck off and bring Otomai instead
>Ecaflip, Ush, Kerub, Atcham and the other 19 kids play gambling games, always ending up with Ush loosing then he blames his dad for cheating and goes back to WoT to rape cats
>Don't know who the fuck Iop is at this point, probably the new baby, or Elely or Pinpin or Goultard. This will be awkward
>Coqulene cries about Osa not taking care of the animals
>Xelor resets back time and brings back Cunt Hamburger and he asks why daddy never answered his prayers when Frigost got iced

Hope you are happy knowing that he loved you back.

>wasn't so much fucking drama
then what'd be the point?

I think it made the ship better. AxY was starting to bore me a long time ago, and they spiced it up with the cucking. Amalia Best Princess still.

>Amalia's character has been changed

She was a slut and a slob. This would have made her a slut and a slob. She's now only a slut. Good character development.

tot if you can see us plaese consider making y character in the show wkdfu and also adding him into dofus by editing the show to include him in( his girfliend is the lesbean,but she drowsn and he can save her which is why he is so brooding and dark)

ny characters name is shoguno steel and he is the mor powerful of the eliatropes he can beat N in a 1v1 and also he is faster than sonic( but he is friends with him so its cool) he is also a god of the new race i have created called the shadowfiends where they are like a cross between a iop and an eliotrope but the also use stasis instead because its super cool and better than wakfu.

he coud beat yugo 1v1 but he doesnt because he doesnt like to beat up children unless he realy wants to and he gets laid twice a week by his girfiend amalia and they have mad sex all day long and also he can do a kamehamameeha and stuff. anyway so he is the god and he meets the BOT and theyre all like "WOOAAAH" and he says "hmm looks like a bunch of weaklings" so he kills the asshole ruel stroud( and yugo) but its cool because he replaces him, then he punched ogrest in the face and flies off to fuck aspirine in the ass because hes cool like that.

his wepoin is the katana, wich is more powerful then rubiax and he aso has a shushu in it called "dark master; and he is more powerful than rubilax and also rushu combined" h

killing
sex
his wepoAPon "
being cool
listening to metal and fucking

hates
Ruel stroud the asshole
his mum and dad
jonathan from across the street

tot give the show the min charater it deserves right now

>And despite some people ignoring the side materials, the fact is that this has been coming for a long time now.
Five years, to be exact. Since the first tome of the manga in 2012.

That was a lot of work for so little.

Is this a copy pasta i dont get?

Best to worst, top to bottom.

I intended it to be sarcastic, basically I AM ANGRY, ANGRY ABOUT SEASON 3! You could have enjoyed the season in general, but by selecting this answer you add to the negative opinions because there was something to make you mad.

It can be considered a shitpost answer to the question.

Still, a stable 80% of positive reactions is much better than I anticipated.

She's literally 5000 years old.

And in a stable platonic relationship.

Now that s1 is finally airing on jp tv good fanart is starting to trickle in

twitter.com/mcohr___o/status/910379265459236864

What the fuck is this??

aww yiss

I thought it aired like months ago in Japan.

Maybe someone will do a decent doujin.

You coulda at least made some OC for your shitpost

>Season 3 airs in Japan
>dozens of NTR doujins come out

Not sure if I would like that.