Allies:

Russia
China
Brazil
India
N. Korea
Iran

>implying we aren't the bad guys

Good guys don't reduce nuclear proliferation, do claim large swaths of international waters as their own, do threaten other nations, and do take people hostage for ransom, you're right op. /sarcasm
>Brazil playing a part in WW3
>India siding with China
0/10

Chances are, WW3 won't happen.

Only limited war is likely from here on out, as Total War in the 21st century and beyond means Nuclear armageddon.

B-b-but Pol promised me literal ww3 when Hillary gets elected.

>Implying we weren't always the bad guys
feels bad man

Just more brinkmanship. Probably nothing happens. If it goes wrong, we all die.

Wars aren't fun anymore.

It would be surprising for the US and Russia to agree on a conventional, limited war without triggering MAD. Dunno if that's possible.

Russia would want to nuke carrier groups, so thats unlikely.

I thought missile defense like Star Wars was the steps that Reagan took to push out the MAD philosophy. I doubt we regress to actual Cold War tensions at their peak

NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) and Pals.
>aka: NWO, IMF, WTO, etcetera

SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization) and Pals.
>aka: Russia, China, multiple Central Asian states, India, and a few others

NEUTRAL Nations
>the rest of the lazy fucks that didn't get ready for anything

>India
>power
>accomplishing anything

Topkek, fuck off Pajeet.

Do it for civilization.

Interesting. Would an ICBM be able to target a moving fleet? Maybe a sub-launched one could. Bombers would be intercepted. I wonder that the point-defense weapons could do against a ballistic or cruise missile nuke.

>India part of SCO
nah thats just to keep geographical influence and not be left out. India is gonna pull a Spain and stay "neutral" aka secretly against whatever alliance Pakistan is part of.

I don't think the US has any way to defend against a full on nuclear attack yet. So the only way to prevent it is still a massive retaliation.

>NATO
>evil
>BRICS
>good
NIGGA WHERES MY NAP????

>TFW you wanna love your country but its difficult.

No I posted that image as a joke. I am white as the driven snow m8. I think indians with nukes is hillarious

I don't understand what you mean?

India is joining it as a main member as we speak.

For economic reasons and geographical influence. If US-China or Japan-China war start tomorrow, I doubt India is sending its aircraft carrier and troops to help china. Their entire mantra is noninterventionist. Thats how they get away with having nukes without sanctions

>India and China
>allies

Wew lad

>Nato
>represents the interests of Rothschild bankers
>will provoke the war because of the fucked petrodollar situation
>works with jihadis
>Fucks with the whole world and installs puppet dictatorships (deposed based Gaddafi)
>the people are fat complacent smug assholes

BRICS
>five countries forming an economic unit just to get some skin in a rigged game
>Sure China is evil but its just one of the nations. Russia is probably the white race's best last hope. (inb4 slav's aren't white)
>none of these countries destroy perfectly functional civilizations on a regular basis
>these poor nigs need a break

Bad guys:
>iran
>Iraq
>afghanistan
>Pakistan
>saudi arabia
>china
>north korea
>japan
>russia
>vietnam

good guys:
>USA
>britain
>canada
>spain
>australia
>italy
>germany
>south korea
>japan (after switching sides mid-war)

neutral: south america and africa

?

>Brazil
At the very best we would sell some weapons to both sides, and then have the US say "No." and bend over.

>Saudi Arabia
>Iran
>on the same side

You're fully aware of the erroneousness of this right?

they're on the same side because they're bad guys, and in this war all bad guys are teaming up. are you saying they'd be on the axis of good guys instead?

Absolutely. In fact if Nukes were used for their initial ramp up phase they'll strike tactical targets first. While many ICBMS are already pre programmed for specific points in the US the shorter range, lower yield missiles can be set and launched from different platforms that can target Carrier Groups. Carriers and their support ships are fast, but fast enough to outrun a cruise missile going at mach 10+ like many can. Also Carrier Groups barely have the ability to stop cruise missiles with one of the tactics for captains aboard Destroyers and Cruisers is to drive in front of it and take the hit to save the Carrier.

Nuking a Carrier Group would be one of their priorities provided we arent ending the world in one big boom.

They could agree on tactical nukes but no MAD nukes. There's still a gap from really big explosion taking out your military forces and end of the world style nuclear exchange.

Putin would push for it since it's favorable to him, the US would counter his demands and they'd agree to something like doing it but Russia detonates a nuke in one of their cities to compensate for the advantage.

Saudi arabia would def pick the good guys even if they shelter the terrorists. iran is russia's favorite ally

I would love to see us on the side of the good guys, on the other hand we don't even have working rifles in our army, so that will be a short war for us.

>the epicenter of Sunni Islam
>the epicenter of Shia Islam
>working together
>2 millennia long conflict solved because "muh ebil"

North Iranians are based though
They'd team up with Russia 100%

>that team
>tfw none of your allies can't into wars.

I just figured since WW3 is going to be all about the petrodollar that the BRICS nations would probably necessarily be pulled into the fight.

>brazil
>sell weapons
>to main weapon producers

what can you offer? sticks or bricks?

kek. Maybe some slave labor could be of use.

we have a very nasty weapon that can destroy any country
its a biologic bomb

its called migration, we send our hue hue hordes to your country and then you will be fucked just like us