Ethnic violence in Africa. How can it be stopped? Should the UN intervene and create safe zones for people...

Ethnic violence in Africa. How can it be stopped? Should the UN intervene and create safe zones for people? Post any gifs like this that you have so we can get a better idea of whats happening all over Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/john-ivison-canada-peacekeepers-seem-set-for-central-african-republic-deployment-before-end-of-year
youtube.com/watch?v=p3a1CaMzPZU
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is another one

This one isnt as bad

Anyone? Or does nobody care?

any moar user?

You like to see kids getting burned alive by warlords?

Why would anyone care about Africa?

>caring about Africa

?

I don't want to be cruel, but is this the fault of white people? If not, then are we really obligated to do something?

This is civilization sub-saharan Africa can produce. We need eugenics so we can get the average IQ to atleast +90 so we can make africa great again.

>diversity can only be a good thing
>you're racist if you think white culture is better than this
>muh noble savage
>internalized oppression
>institutionalized racism
>dindu nuffin
What a fucking shithole. And this isn't even the worst of it.

Part of me wants to do something. Africans are senseless beasts. The more rational side of me says leave them to their devices and let the devil sort them out.

Generally speaking, the problem with Africa is it's full of Africans.

Let them fucking rot. I stopped giving a shit about that continent a long time ago.

So is Puerto Rico. The difference? Its full of doctors and everyone goes there to get cheap treatments.

Often those are not ethnic violence. But criminals lynched.

These people would do the same to you, my nigga.

The best way to help Africa would be to completely exterminate all Africans. However, since there's zero chance of that ever happening the best thing to do is to put the entire continent under quarantine and prevent the nigger cancer from spreading more than it already has.

sadly after the invention of the cotton gin there is no reason to keep the negroid around. theyve become outdated and should be recycled

What the fuck could she possibly have done to deserve that?

>Full of doctors
>Cheap treatment
>Full of Africans
They're the leftover after ask the people that have left.

Why should I care?

Why would we want to stop it? Africa needs to be turned into a testing area for ABC weapons or they will double their population within a few decades and eat up this planet, including Europe and the US

not worth the efforts. Functioning Africa is a meme, no money in the world will ever change it.

You don't get it. If it weren't for white people showing up and ruining their land with roads and hospitals, every single fine gentleman in these images would have been a kang.

We also need to bluntly cut all foreign aid to the area and allow them to cannibalize their population. Otherwise they will surpass China / India in population.

Drew a picture of muhammad.

Your future soon leaf

"witchcraft" most likely. People love to kill each other over imaginary shit. Or she was raped.

>UN intervene
The peacekeeping strategy doesn't work. In Mali over 32 of them were killed already this year.

Jewdeau wants to sent Canadians to CAR which just kicked off full bananas last week, even France has pulled out of CAR due to getting shot at by Seleka muslim rebels news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/john-ivison-canada-peacekeepers-seem-set-for-central-african-republic-deployment-before-end-of-year

We should just the Central Africans massacre all the Seleka and be done with it instead of interfering, and dragging out this conflict for another 10 years.

In South Sudan we should literally just conquer and take it, since it's just a free for all of degeneracy.

Mali we should arm anybody who isn't muslim.

Nigeria we should let the extremist form their own micro state and nuke the fucking thing.

You might as well be asking how to fix monkeys.

typical African witchcraft lynching, happens everyday.

WTF do you mean "ethnic" violence? Its black people killing more black people.

Ofc this post is from an american. You think you are the fkn police of the world. You have no authority in these countries.
I can see the results already you go in and invade these countries then the "refugees" come to Europe. Noone asked for your help. Mind your own fkn business,

Absolutely. It will be a World War Z like Scenario.

It will be hell on earth for the white race. Imagine a billion of these subhumans migrating to Europe and North America

>How can it be stopped?

Let every nigger die, once and for all.

>africans
>human rights

There should have never been any aid to the savages in the first place. The only reason they are kept alive is so that the evil kikes can use them as weapons.

why do they do this?

redpilled black nationalists need to step up, move home, and clean up.

>Ethnic violence in Africa. How can it be stopped?

Stop giving them billions in aid

They tried that with actual intellectual Negros back then and it turned into Liberia.

Colonialism. The only way to, at the least, limit such savagery is by having a persistent and perpetual source of authority and order. The moment Europeans dismantled their African possessions was the moment the locals reverted to their natural state of wanton violence and debauchery.

We should just send a navy ship to Africa & claim to discover new land. Proceed to go purge the native niglets and establish White America for White Americans ;-)

Exactly. If they can not sustain themselves why should they be kept alive? They contribute nothing but deadly jungle viruses.

And each day thousands of them are pouring into Europe, month by month I see more of them in the streets of Germany. Soon we will reach the point of no return.

One could say the same thing about the allied withdrawal from Iraq and formation of ISIS are mutually exclusive.

nah that was just intellectual Negroes moving to Liberia which was full of bush niggers so they took over and became the upper class

Yes Goy make them zones of demilitarization. It worked well in this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3a1CaMzPZU

Yes, there is absolutely a parallel to be found there.

Feel good points for people donating money.

'Necklacing' was what the liberal beloved Mandela rebels did in South Africa. The idea is the burning tire melts your face and chest and you die a horrible slow death except Jamal in that webm was too skinny and the lynchers too poor to find a proper tire.

Again this was probably another witchcraft lynching or killing of a thief. There's zero rule of law in most of Africa, and zero trust in justice due to systematic corruption at every government level so this will persist.

Mandelas wife created that.

Where are the Black Lives Matter folks to stop this black-on-black violence

Mandela was a fucking terrorist anyways. It makes me sick how he is worshipped by white cucks

Yes these are pretty upsetting. I wish there was something that could reasonably be done about this. Is there?

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

You'd know a lot about that, wouldn't ya' Ivan? We here in the South USED to, too.

Black people are big kids. No amount of money or programs is going to change that.

If only they were big white kids

>human rights
>human

Ww2 was the point of no return. We're just seeing the aftermath.

As a newly minted father the pain i would bring upon yhese women would be immeasurable.

What even is the context of this shit?

Should the UN intervene in YOUR country? Where black men are routinely slaughtered by police.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

HOW DO THEY STILL MANAGE TO BREED SO MUCH

Pretty much. But WW2 was the turning point of jewish supremacy now we are seeing its consequences in full force. Fuck that.

I wish I died in 1945

If you think these people around innocent you're naive. They use brutal public punishment as deterrents. When those wigs come here there's no one to best them up so they rob and rape with impunity.

What did i miss?

This user stole a loaf of bread. Burn him, burn him now!

Because we keep sending them food.

This also fucks over their economy because farmers can't compete against free food any more than Apple could compete against free iPhones. So we keep them in perpetual poverty and dependency, while they breed exponentially.

Fucking try.

There's a whole lot more coming soon, Kenya is shutting down the UN refugee camp there by force expelling 400k Somalians, because the Kenyan's aren't cucks and want the Somalis out due to crime.

If you're lucky, our incredibly cucked PM will take them all instead of Merkel, or Obama.

Daily reminder that none of this would of happened if our ancestors just killed all the niggers instead of letting them live amongst us

>gif
>webm
pick one

We may have to build a wall on the north border as well.

Only 1/3 of that chart is even mapped as 'historical data.' The rest is projection. We don't know if that's a fact, so relax.

It's a pain to be killed so slowly, like suffocation, but i suppose I'm getting used to it. This is the world god wanted.

Nigger genocide would end a lot of suffering in the world.

Why would you want to stop it? It's part of their culture.

I don't care about people in Africa.
Some will say that I'm cold hearted. To me, the videos of beheadings, live burnings, castrations, etc, are just movies done in bad taste.

If that were a friend or family member, or even someone from the town, I'd be upset and cry uncontrollably, but that's because I know my friends and family, and I live around the people in this town. I have a very tribalistic attitude, and I wish liberals could see life the way I do. I kill fish every day, and they can stay alive mutilated for days, yet I don't feel upset over it, because I know it happens in the wild. There have been millions of years of animal suffering before we even existed as a species; and there are millions more animals to die in the future, millions of humans to die as well. If you believe in aliens, then there's perhaps billions of sentient beings who can think, read and write, who have been genocided in the worst way imaginable (statistically speaking).

Why help Africans? Why subject other people to an equal sense of self-worth?
Colonialism was done in the name of human progress.

you literally can't do anything

they spawn faster than we can kill them unless we use nukes

whites do everything better

Oh well everytime we start cleaning up that shit up, USA pressures the countries that we are currently in to send us back and shit gets back out of hand again.

Fuck em.

>I kill fish every day
What, you stab them out of the goddamn river with your katana? Make sure not to splash your fedora there buddy.
>lost it at tribalistic

It truly is their greatest fuck up. And we all have to suffer the consequences forever and ever and ever.

I knew I could just accept it and live the normie life and pretend I am happy but I can not.

Since we will all die someday why not die glorious. If we do we lived better than every cuck that makes it into his 90's even if we die at age 25

Rapists, murderers and thieves. They don't have proper jails, law enforcement or legal system like developed countries.

That's it. I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>I kill fish every day, and they can stay alive mutilated for days, yet I don't feel upset over it, because I know it happens in the wild

There's no need to get upset about it, but if you know you could easily help, but don't simply because you don't give a shit or simply consider yourself above that, there's little putting you over the uncivilized. So much of this crap is precisely because of this 'tribal' attitude.

I'm not saying you should get up and donate a bunch of crap to some shitty charity to help a bunch of niggers in a way that will likely make no positive impact in the long run, but if you can't respond out of a basic sense of compassion than don't be surprised as seeing people do what they believe should be done to survive and achieve group coherence.

No they actually do shit like that over something trivial. They fuck a girl, she gets pregnant, causes massive tension so they burn the girl alive because she is a witch.

I was in northern nigeria a few years ago, there was a village were about 90 people were living. A large group of muslim nignogs came and tied everyone together with wire and rope in groups of 3, imagine 3 strings of 30 people roughly each, children included. Anyways they put them in the center of the village and burned everyone alive and nobody could escape because everyone was stuck together.

> be very poor
> do not value human life

look, they don't even throw rocks in an efficient way

how white men can even compete?

inb4 muh scapegoat

Are you retarded? Im raising awareness. Go take your meds.

Is there a vid of that incident?

fuck me. no one will see or care about these fucking savages. these aren't oppressed hut shut in africans, they have nice (clolored, personalized/not straight cloth) clothing. they have supplies like gas, food to stay healthy enough to do this and of course the overall energy and social system to gather like this. and to top it off? a camera to record everything. with these supplies and commodities they could make something of themselves.

but here they choose to be absolute scum. I apologize to any black browser, as I am not a racist (a staunch liberal until late) but this isn't just a fucking coincidence. not all of those of black heritage operate like this but I'll be fucking damned if as it stands there must be some sort of difference between us all. whites compared to Asians generally are worse at math. this isn't some stereotype that can be (((corrected))), it's fucking fact and I accept it like a well adjusted adult. but this isn't deficiency in math. this isn't being better at lawn care. this is absolute savagery that we will be subjected to until we stop looking at the American equivalent of this violence as 'activism'

tl;dr: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHB

Note that the people who you are responding to are actual Africans. Think wisely.

THIS x (10^(10^10))!

ALSO THANKS EU FOR GUBSMEDATS!!!!111jedynasćje!

Check out what the japanese did in nanjing ww2 as well as in their secret experiments. absolute cruelty to the chinese.

also check out some of the cruelty that occured in the medieval period europe.

pretty rough stuff. and japan during ww2 was a fairly civilizied culture, unlike this african crap posted here

Foreign intervention will not help that much.
Too much of a tainted history especially with the Rwanda debacle.

Perhaps resource-knowledge trade agreement?
Resources in exchange for lowered costs for international students of a nation? May need modification of existing residency-immigration law for education providing state to discourage brain drain.

Ja ok meneer, jy weet nie almal van ons is fokken swart nie. My familie woon al langer in suid afrika as wat joune op jou bleddie klip lewe.

Maybe something on something like livewire. Personally none of us were allowed cellphones or recording devices since we were technically allowed to be there. Regardless, you can probably picture it in your head, the smell you cannot.

pathetic tier proxy shitposting