JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON JAPAN

Simon Wiesenthal Center Urges Producer and Sony Music to Apologize over the use of Nazi-themed Costumes by Japanese Girls Group, “Keyakizaka46”
archive.fo/ttHBO#selection-385.0-385.143

Other urls found in this thread:

stage48.net/studio48/silentmajority.html
youtu.be/yu2NqfISm9k
youtube.com/watch?v=OBR8PQ-BUxU
youtube.com/watch?v=vGxwcStt2vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's kawaii as fuck, yo.

Why the fuck so they know of jpop bands

Go leer at bagels or something

>tfw you'll never have a nazi asian waifu
why even live?

>Not liking how German Soldiers were dressed in WWII
>Not wanting Iron Crosses adorned on your clothes like badges.

Seriously, as much as the Germans were the enemy, their appearance; uniform wise did strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

Every time they get on Japan's case Japan tells them to fuck off.

Jews fear the Samurai

CUTE
U
T
E

Mengle was 'eine kleine bupchen wupchen' compared to Unit 731.
Jews only care about Jews.

Western cucks seem to forget that the Japs sided with the nazis.

(checked)
>Jews fear the Samurai
Well they are honorary Aryans.

Jews are fucking retarded. If anything this pacifies the image of a nazi. Instead of striking fear they are now kawaii as fuck.

Get over it, oven dodgers.

s-so kawaii

You don't get it. They want Nazis to always be seen as the greatest evil in the world and super scary. Why? Because muh 60 gorillian dead Jews. The world is supposed to see Nazism as the most evil because they killed The Chosen People of G-D.

This is funny because isn't one of the core tenets of shintoism that the japanese people are the chosen of the sun god and superior to all other races?

I support the Judea on this one because these cheesy costumes are an insult to the nazi uniform.

Why do Jews insist on crying and whining about literally everything yet at the same time whine and complain about being stereotyped as whiny complainers?

They're the world's biggest professional victims and it's time somebody stood up to their whining and kikery, because it's really getting fucking old.

stage48.net/studio48/silentmajority.html

Is KKK a Sup Forums approved idol group?

Nazi uniforms were fucking bad ass though.

100%

Commies just never had the same aesthetic taste that fascists did. This is why they lost to Germany in WWII.

mate, your nation is the biggest kike enabler an biggest kikery victim
stop paying them and they will die
and remove jew from media for bonus

Nazi Japanese gf
The dream.
Btw, these sjjews don't speak for us.

There is nothing wrong with those Halloween costumes. Please. Add this to the long list of recent jewish overreactions. It is getting tedious. Who pays attention to these blow hards?

adorufu desu

No, any 48 group is a shitty marketing ploy fur brainwashed Japanese normies.

Wait a minute we're very high on the Kike enabler chart don't forget about us.
Kikes worked very hard to acquire all our media and bribe our politicians. It's anti-Semitic to deny their effort

But they're too cuuuuute~ desu.
Why would the Jews dislike qt 3.14 Asian girls designed for racemixing and creating half aryan/half honorary aryan children?

I have no words to describe my feelings right now

600 million people died because of the Nazis and people wear their costumes like some kind of joke...?

These people should be killed.

it was 80 years ago. get over it.

based

welp, our politicians were bribed by Germany, but now most of them are agents of Polish people
media is mostly German, and probably owned by some joos

I think that you are number 3 on Kike enabler chart, right after USA and UK

I remember the last time this happened the band/idols/whatever issued a statement that basically went like "we're sorry if you think it looks like nazi costumes but these are original [band] costumes so deal with it".

Fucking kikes.

so do these girls have a twitter

Seeing the uniforms makes everyone relive those terrible days, you don't "get over" 6 billion deaths.

And to think, it was because of the way they dressed. Really makes you drink.

Look no matter what you think of the Nazis you have to admit they had some ballin uniforms.

Sony are nazis though. Prove me wrong.

OYYYY NIPPON REMEMBER, THE 6 GODZILLIONS

this is pretty cute.

>remind me again what side you fought for pasta nigger

>600 million
nice try schlomo, but if your gonna LARP like a skype get the death count right, firstly no one died in the holohoax and its MUH 6 GORILLION

>urging nips
>to apologize

I'll count the seconds.

They better not say sorry

>Japs

>pissing off Jews, Chinks, Gooks, Russians, Americans

how stupid can they be, biting the hands of their masters that feed them? are they asking to get nuked again

>uniforms makes everyone relive those terrible days

most of the people who lived during those times are long gone.

again, get over it juden.

i heard hibiki is good shit, can anyone confirm?

Japs based as fuck.

Trauma that derived from the holocaust is genetic.
If the son of a man who died in a concentration camp sees the uniform in the OP he will get PTSD.

dude for me their uniforms were what got me reenacting a wermacht soldier

You gooks are alright.

Tell those shake 'n' bake hooknoses to fuck off.

I honestly think at least half the naziboos on Sup Forums only like them because of how cool their uniforms were.

If the Soviet Union had half as cool iconogrify and uniforms there'd be a lot more communist I bet, they had to music down but lack visual aesthetics

Jews can't into style.

Not always. Its either that or complete bufoons. Mel Brooks wanted to make Hitler look like a laughing stock.

youtu.be/yu2NqfISm9k

Some kpop did the same thing and got complaints. I don't remember the exact outcome but I think they just told them to fuck. In fact they took it even farther by having armbands.

Also, who gives a fuck? I'm fucking fed up with this though police bullshit. Denying this shit or not wearing a certain type of clothing isn't going to change the past.

If the holocaust happened, why the fuck does it matter that some Nip pop idols wear clothing vaguely similar to Nazi uniforms? They have not Nazi symbolism on them. I doubt these girls sing anti-semetic songs.

Why do they feel the need to make a problem where there literally is none?

there's a k-pop nazi group as well known as pritz

youtube.com/watch?v=OBR8PQ-BUxU

But it's fine because Japan keeps itself a homogenous society, so they aren't being hypocritical when they say they want an equal society.

In Japan everyone is equal because everyone is Japanese

Why do Japs apologize in every sentence?
I hope this time they dont.
Seriously why though? Actually makes gaijin barbarians uncomfortable.

>Ushijima doing the Hitler salute

ehh suminmasen~

Italy please. Don't be a fucking fascist. Are the Jews so desperate now that they must regulate the thoughts of dissenters? Or is the legitimacy of the Holocaust proof enough?

Those look more like German army uniforms than Nazi uniforms, to be honest.

But when are they going to apologize for the nanking massacre?

>Arrow Cross instead of Swastika
That's nice.

>thinking japs will apologize for anything
ask china how that apology is goin

The Jews have taken my freedom and my money but the waifus is where I draw the line.

They apologized and then everyone forgot about them because they were disbanded for an outfit choice they had no say in.

Why did the nazis have to make sleek stylish uniforms taboo?

They didn't do anything wrong.

Get a load of this buttmad heebie jeebie

Question is what the fuck do they know about it?

J-pop garbage are generally gimmicky shit, I mean if they are at least aware about little girl cutesy as a commodity in Japland they should've known about BABY METAL

Nanking never happened.

>(((war crimes)))

>OY vey why haven't you apologized for your "crimes" become self hating and actively started commiting suicide by importing third world immigrants en masse goy?

KEK that image is so fucking real you don't even know. The author of attack on titan said some shit like "korea should apologize to japan for wasting our time, we tried to build you up as a country but you failed" once and told everyone yelling at him to fuck off.

Supposedly, at least. There's still debate over whether the account was his or not but considering the latest chapter of the manga I wouldn't doubt it.

In 2 weeks.

Jews are they biggest liars on earth. There was no Holocaust, seriously.

I will not let the jews take away my waifu

I still can't believe Isayama went this route. The absolute madman.

This.
They get our waifus only from our cold dead hands

rare no pantsu

Good. Keep triggering the jews, Japan.

no they didnt, they only did right
nanwho?

The Soviets did manage to look really good. They were just competing with greatness.

The SHISBr looked good.

If they take my husbando, I riot.

Fucking kek, empty-headed little girls got kicked to the curb because of "racism."

The weird part is more Koreans were mad about it than westerners it seems. It sucks that they got the boot because of something their stylist/company forced on them. Fucking hell.

Not the same

Now go try explain this to those prehistoric triggered noses.

theyre going to fucking hate when the nazi loli anime comes out next year then...

ww1 and 2 germany are the current in thing in japan

Not need for explanation

Just gas

youtube.com/watch?v=vGxwcStt2vE

i given it another 10 years before these degenerates start opening their borders

>nazi loli anime
please elaborate

It's even funnier when you know there were Black Nazi officers!!!!!

Or season 3 of shingeki no kyojin.

haters gonna hate, like a wise man once said.

Honestly im mostly into naziism for the same reason im into buddhism

But im also jewish. Moms mom. So im in a even more elite group of nazi jews.