Wasp costume

Wasp costume

Lily deserved better for the the work she put in.

I feel like the design should be a brighter yellow but otherwise I like it fine

Not really impressed.
What happened to the costume on the antman credits?
This just looks like a Ant-man female version suit.

Hey there babydoll!

The promos have her looking more gold, which think they're adding in post.

This poster was from comic-con it's official.

Plus I saw a poster on here of full-suit was but I can't track it down.

It's honestly the color scheme from the comics, though. The Antman outfit utilizes more black than in the comics.

It's all dark and the colors are too muted. It's so obvious how embarrassed DC is to be making superhero movies!

Looks bretty good.

>What happened to the costume on the antman credits?

Looks like they finished it.

>das it mane

Marvel
>Actress gets in shape for the physical requirements of role
>Even though the costume covers up her arms and legs

DC
>Actress stays a stick figure and completely relies on CG for the physical requirements of role
>Even though the costume exposes her arms and legs

Not bad. The Ant-Man costumes have been among my favorites out of the MCU. They do a great job of combining comic book cheese with live action movie "realism" in a way that makes sense.

Oh, god, i hate fucking heels

Zoe Voss had a better Wasp costume.

DC doesnt give a shit about their final product, they only care about Trailer fuel to draw people into the theatre

Marvel conversly wants people to leave the theatres and not stop talking about their movie, so that you keep talking about it and encourage more people to see the movie and others by Marvel

I still find it pretty weird that even though most of the time movies insist on keeping masks off of superheroes for as much as possible, for Ant-Man and Wasp they gave them full face covering masks even though in the comics they traditionally have their mouth uncovered and don't wear one respectively.

Woah, that was hard.

Seriously why is everyone colorphobic?

actually makes sense for AntMan and Wasp, they are most likely to end up in hazardous environments (even in mundane settings) so a full body protective suit with some sort of internal air supply or respirator makes sense

makes the red lines yellow and the blue darker, almost black and you have a good costume

It also makes sense for warriors to wear helmets, but good look seeing any main characters wear one on Game of Thrones.

It gets colour-corrected in post-production.

bullshit it does

>It gets colour-corrected in post-production.
never, in the many years that I've seen morons like you cry "they'll fix it in post!", have I ever actually seen just that

They muted the fuck out of that suit. Ridiculous

Well, I tried. With a fucking mouse.

This shit is absurd.

All these comic movies are driving me crazy with absolutely butt fucking retarded decisions.

let's not forget they already had a wasp costume designed for Ant-Man 1 that looked 10x better than this.
Jesus fucking Christ.

So you haven't watched any of the Iron Man movies?

Unfortunately, I did watch 2 and 3.

well it certainly looks better
thanks for putting in more effort than whoever came up with the costumes color scheme before user

Isn't that just the same costume except they covered her up more and it's an actual body?

It'll look more like that with post-production color grading if this is anything to judge with

>no curves
Is that a stunt-MAN?

God damn will i never forgive them for killing off Whiplash in that movie, they could have easily developed him into a proper Doctor Doom stand in to fight against Iron Man.

>Isn't that just the same costume except they covered her up more and it's an actual body?

And the yellow is toned down. But yeah, it's the exact same suit.

why doesnt Antman get wings?
like is there a reason they dont give him wings and leave him with subpar equipment as a result?

>And the yellow is toned down.
Well the yellow in the physical costume is toned down.
Doesn't necessarily mean it will on screen.

>why doesnt Antman get wings?

Because Ant-man doesn't have wings.

>Well the yellow in the physical costume is toned down.
>Doesn't necessarily mean it will on screen.

That is certainly a possibility, but we don't know that for sure. I'm just going based on what we got so far.

Muh dik

but why?
Not just movie antman but antman in comics
the tech is obviously there, being provided by the same people, so why not give Antman the ability to fly as well?

>but why?

General symbolism? When most people think of ants, they don't think of the kinds with wings.

Reminds me of Kamen Rider 555.

You can't just dismiss post-editing considering how many times Sup Forums overreacted to "what we got so far", it's silly to keep making the same mistaken assumptions over and over.

It's not dark enough. What is this kiddie filth?

I want to lick the sweat from her armpits after a rough workout.

Full suits and helmets give me such a raging boner, the first Ant Man was so great with the costume. I don't give a shit of its muted in color, finally having more full costumes and full helms like Riders and Sentai gets me fucking going, and maybe, just maybe, it will become a more popular thing in movies, since it means you don't have to pay your big name actor a shit ton of money since all action scenes and any scene in costume will feature just a stuntman in full costume with the actors voice over. I can see it being a money saving method.

Just like all the other costumes do but sperglords are too autistic to remember that for the 50th time. Good thing they're anonymous or you could call them out when the time comes

I care more about what costume they're going to give Ghost

Reminds me of the armor from mass effect. Only not as good.

because he can just ride ants with wings. IDK

no the chest is sculpted better

Because he's Antman, not Antwaspman.

Same reason Tony doesn't give everyone suits even though he's rich and would save their lives.

eh
could be better
could also be worse
'sarite

Yellow doesn't film well. It's the same reason that Killmonger's suit physical is solid black, but the official renders of it have a lot of gold bits.

If you told me 10 years ago that not only would an Ant-Man movie was going to be made, but that it actually treated Hank Pym with respect AND the size-changing looked awesome as fuck, I wouldn't have believed it in a million years.

It's pretty sad that I'm more stoked about Ant-man & the Wasp than anything DC-related. I grew up with DC far more than Marvel, but I really enjoyed the Ant-Man film. It even had one of the most disturbing villains in Darren Cross. The bathroom murder and Cassie's bedroom were nightmarefuel.

Does anybody else miss this helmet design? It looks really nifty. Nothing against , but I don't like the more "solid" construction of the helmet though I guess that's for greater protection from mental trauma.

It looks slightly too loose desu.

Doesn't stand out enough. Needs more silver highlights perhaps on the hips or tits.

>That scene in Antman where Pym held Janet down and raped her
>"Forgive me, Jan"

>General symbolism? When most people think of ants, they don't think of the kinds with wings.
>Goes outside
>see a bunch of winged ones
Why do they do that? To expand the colony?

The cgi will make her hourglassy

>wasp costume
>no yellow

One of the costume designers said that no part of the Ant-Man costume could be exposed, like a vacuum sealed spacesuit, because Scott's tiny lungs couldn't take (comparatively) giant air molecules.

So they probably nixed the exposed arms because of someone's autism.

Ew. I'm all for more yellow but that color looks like fucking snot.

Then they could have at least made the arms part tighter or transparent.

They don't give a shit anymore

I'd like it a little brighter but it looks good. Dat helmet.

I hope Wasp goes big at some point

Male hips in the suit

Female suit, curves
hips 100% feminine
100% more accurate to the comics

They have time to fix this mistakes, and guess what?

It's literally the same suit but one's on a mannequin that doesn't need to breathe, and the other has arms.

It looks like the exact same costume except its completed and now they have to fit a real person inside and its not color graded in post yet.

I want arms like this!? How do I get arms like this?!

MUH FUCKING DIIIIICK

You guys are doing that thing again where you look at pre-post production stuff and think it's at all reflective of the final project.

When did Optimus Prime become a Power Ranger?

I can't wait for this movie.

It's still the same costume design. Evangeline Lilly's body isn't just as slim as the one in your picture so it's wider in the top area.

>tighter
They actually need to be able to move.

Where's the Yellow?

The actress' body isn't built that way. Do you think clothes determine how much hips and curves a person has?

Should've been Wonder Woman

OPUN YA EYES FA THE NEXT FAIZ

Yeah, they are doing it to turn a whiny nobody crazy.
It's not like they know how to make movies, and you are just a kid in a chinese image forum.

Containment suit
Andy Park it's been posting the first drafts of ant-man's suit and how they came eventually to the final design, same for Yellowjacket and Wasp

>Inb4 the same autist crying because they did a comic acurated helmet and they didn't used

Amber Heard has no hip and Warner made a suit with curves to value the female forms
They improve hips and ass

>Not really impressed.

Not really surprised.

I go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums and its like the same anti-Marvel brigade posting the same shit over and over. I don't even have a horse in the console wars.

Then the movie comes out, its a success, and you annoying people find a new movie in production to start bitching about.

Me too.

>MCUshills make fun of FoX-Men for having bland TACTICOOL costumes

>meanwhile they lap up this shit

I fucking hate Sup Forumsvel.

dont you have a justice league thread to shill up?

>bringing DC up out of nowhere
How fucking insecure are you?

The modern woman has no curve on her torso side due to gmos.

>Wasp
>literally NO YELLOW
>people are defending this

The costume is lacking arms because it wasn't finished, not as a design choice. The intention always was for it to have arms. Remember her suit in the flashback, it was completely enclosed just like the Ant-Man suit.

They already had yellow for Yellowjacket. Wasp has gold to distinguish her apart from Ant-Man.