Mark Waid is going to protect women from "Diversity & Comics" at Baltimore Comic Con. Is shit going down?

Mark Waid is going to protect women from "Diversity & Comics" at Baltimore Comic Con. Is shit going down?

I know it's a meme...but seriously , American fags should stop taking comics so seriously

>Mark Waid
Literally who?

Mark Waid isn't going to do shit. He's an internet tough guy, incapable of resolving conflict face-to-face.

ffs, are these people for real?

He makes critical Youtube videos, therefore he's a threat?

How exactly is D&C harassing anyone?

If shit goes down I hope someone films it. Sounds juicy.

I watched D&C newest video.
I didn't knew he was bros with Ethan van Sciver.

Okay Sup Forums Death Battle time

Who would win

>Autistic man-child who idolises superheroes
>Youtube click-baiter who pretends to be ex military
Comic-con terrain, artificial lighting and nearby female cosplayers

Nah he's a twitter keyboard warrior as well, keeps trying to start shitstorms. We get a lot of threads/derails in here started by him or his followers trying to stir shit

See above.

Nothing will happen.

Can someone give me the run down on this guy? Why is he acting like a hard nut?

What's a "Diversity and Comics"?

>gentleman
Kind of an odd term for someone you supposedly hate. Has it gotten to the point that being called a gentleman is a bad thing?

Youtuber who streams himself reviewing sjw marvel. Comic writers are mad and say he harrasses women.

>Tries to start snowstorms on Sup Forums
Still not getting how he's a harasser.

Dear Women in Comics, Tom Brevoort and Mark Waid,
Please see pic related.
Yours,
Reality Check

This is legitimately disgusting. Mark Said is a piece of shit for acting like this.

Mark Waid is a certified mental case.

Butthurt Youtuber who thinks he can do better than Marvel.

I have no stakes in either of them, Waid ruined himself for me and the other guy just sounds like he's pissed off that Marvel didn't hire him.

It's ironic?

I assume it's sarcastic.

Fools!

If you strike him down now he will become more powerful than you can imagine!

Why don't these idiots just ignore him like normal human beings? His videos on reach 40k, of whom probably none buy marvel anyway.

Has he actually done anything other than make videos bitching about "SJW" Marvel?

These people need to learn how to use a fucking block button. If someone is legitimately harassing you you'll use it instead of bitching about it for eternity.

First off - who the fuck is Mark Waid?

Second, I think this is the first time I physically cringed in a long while. How can anyone tolerate this level of condescending autism is beyond me.

Is that the artist from green lanterns

Youtube channel. Mostly complains about Marvel's social justice agenda. Videos are pretty clickbaity. Sometimes has a valid point but nothing you wouldn't find in a typical Sup Forums thread.
Given the amount of videos he puts out, and the time they go for, I'm assuming he's in it for the youtubebux

As I understand it, most of the actual harassment and shit comes from his followers.

Oh man, I hope this happens and some shit goes down. This Richard C Meyer couldn't ask for better publicity than one of the scene's biggest SJWs attempting a public callout in the middle of a panel.

you'll need first aid when you face the waid

Ethan is vocally right wing. it would be pretty easy to guess Ethan would contact him, or vice versa.

Ethan got called out too

This is either really low quality bait or this board is in a really sad state

They do. Marvel guys are notorious for blocking anyone who disagrees with them. It's easy to get around that by making a new account, or just having numbers.

This is Youtube drama and it should be deleted.

Fuck D&C and his fanboys.

t. Susan Auger

Why are you here on Sup Forums?

>Harassment of women in comics
you can't harass anyone IN a comic. you can harass people in the Industry, but not the comic.

Shut up and drink your milk shake, Heather Anthos.

Holy shit yes, i want to see two manchildd fighting.

Is Mark Waid the biggest sperg in comics? Or second after Byrne?

>We get a lot of threads/derails in here started by him or his followers trying to stir shit
Apparently you didn't see his video where he literally doesn't even know how Sup Forums works. It's definitely not him. He couldn't even find current threads.

>Butthurt Youtuber who thinks he can do better than Marvel.
I don't think anyone is butthurt just because they don't appreciate people destroying an industry they like. Plus he's openly admitted that his stuff isn't all that great anyway.

It sounds like a case of Sup Forums getting baited by trolls YET AGAIN. It's like Sup Forums never learns not to be fooled by trolls pretending to be other people.

Someone's feeling the pressure of having universally panned books

/thread

What has this chick done?

Go look at your other posts then.

Any details on this?

EVS got into some "twitter shit" since he kept sharing pepe memes on fb/twitter, people should get a life jesus fucking christ, their opinions aren't hurting anyone.

Oh boy, a sperglord is gonna get it on with another sperglord
Someone please LiveLeak that shit if it happens

I think, however, the problem is that we've had such a huge influx of newfags over the past few years (especially normies and plebbits) that it's impossible to really tell who is a troll any more.

I mean, it was hard enough before, but now you actually have fully retarded SJW-tier fuckwits coming here and saying this sort of shit.

Starting smthreads with the intention of talking about social media should be a bannable offense.

>Apparently you didn't see his video
I watched a few of them when people on here first started talking about him. I thought he had some good points sometimes, but he seemed blinded to other things. Which I guess is a pretty common trait among comic youtubers. That comicbook19 chick is the same. He didn't really interest me enough to watch more than a few.

>It's definitely not him
Well that is what the "or his followers" thing is for. I'm fairly certain a lot of the so-called harassment on twitter isn't him either, but people see a flag and rally to a cause if it lets them act like assholes. That's how we get shit like anti-fa

Nah, it's just that some of the threads/posts reek of "shill". Constantly bringing D&C into threads and just abusing anyone who disagrees with them. Figured it might be the guy himself, but could easily be some of his followers.

>Okay Sup Forums Death Battle time
>Who would win
>>Autistic man-child who idolises superheroes
>>Youtube click-baiter who pretends to be ex military
>Comic-con terrain, artificial lighting and nearby female cosplayers
Everything about you says you're all of the above (except for the female part), so speak for yourself.

>fiction is harassment
>exercising your bodily autonomy without violating another's is harassment

>Call him out by name
>Didn't actually call out his Twitter handle

The point is that it's not him, regardless of who it ACTUALLY is.

He did make a video specifically about Sup Forums not liking him because people were impersonating him and others thought they were calling them out.

Dude couldn't even figure out how to reply because all he was doing was browsing archived threads.

All this is doing is showing others how Marvel writers act on social media.

So good, I guess. The house cleaning can't come soon enough

That's how all of these shitlords do it. They're weak, pathetic humans (kind of like all of us, before someone says something HILARIOUSLY FUNNY in that vain).

Definitely true. I can't wait until Disney takes out the trash. Which is pretty much 99% of Marvel at this point, unfortunately.

He is just making pointless drama. D&C guy is just a nobody with retarded opinions most of the time. His followers are twitter warriors at best. Just ignore them.

This is a great post

So he Dobson now?

You think I'm a youtube click-baiter?
Shit son I should quit my day job. Make those fatty 10 minute video bucks.

There were a shitload of D&C threads/derails a while back, and that's probably where a lot of the animosity comes from. Sup Forums is contrarian as fuck.

>I can't wait until Disney takes out the trash
Never. Perlmutter is problem #1 and he has a chair on the Disney board and owns a fuckton of shares.

Go to bed Waid.

I vote for the second guy, tbqh

Anybody who isn't a lefty is always a gun-crazy murder-happy nazi, after all.

Who? Waid? Maybe.
The D&C guy? He is the nega Dobson. He is just as pathetic but in the other side of the spectrum.

Why is EVS so based.

Wasn't he offering safe spaces at another comic con?

Seems a literal desperate

Youtube channel guy who spends half of his videos saying that a person XYZ should be fired. He isnt that annoying when he actually reviews comics. Gathers clicks (albeit not that many) by focusing on most garbage comics out there.

What the fuck did he say that made the other chick consider him a harasser? because so far he just seems like a smart cool guy.

>bullying isn't a problem lol just walk away
>harassing phone calls aren't a problem lol just never answer the phone again
>workplace harassment isn't a problem just get a different job
>stalkers aren't a real problem lol just move to a different address and change your name

Are you actually retarded

>implying Richard Meyer physically harassed someone

He's basically saying people should just stop stirring drama and just focus on their own shit.

EVS is a right winger who shared pepe/MAGA memes also people accuse him of drawing Sinestro like Hitler, shit's weak

D&C raises a couple of decent points sometimes, but he often rambles and has really click bait titles.

It's kinda amazing just how badly so many writers and execs have taken criticism. It really shows just how much the SJW/Progressive mentality has seeped into comics and Marvel lately. It's especially telling that the industry seems to want to double down on this instead of focusing on getting their core content back in order. (ala Rebirth)

If Waid legit tries anything, D&C should stay calm, report Waid to the Con, asking for his removal.

I'd pay pay-per-view money to watch D&C fight Mark Waid

I meant Waid. Whit this over the top drama and thinking he is a superhero that needs to run to the rescue.
Dont know the other, but good to know he is the arch enemy on this spectrum from Waid or Dobson.

Basically an excuse to go after EVS since he's a rare open right winger in their profession

Are you? Cyber bullying is just people saying mean things online. Get some tougher skin faggot.

>Are you actually retarded
Sweetie, are YOU actually retarded?

Yeah, I mean good thing DC doesn't really give a shit about twitter warriors, would be a shame if EVS quits over twitter twats since he's a great artist. It's sad that being open right = nazi to people these days, some people even burned their GL issues that EVS did, fucking pathetic.

>I'm undoxxable
>gets doxxed
>nerds can't beat me up, I'm a muhrine

Can't wait, this is gonna be awesome

>If Waid legit tries anything, D&C should stay calm, report Waid to the Con, asking for his removal.

I highly doubt Baltimore Comic-Con would ever do this. Waid, despite his terrible politics, is a major name in the industry and will be a large draw for the con.

Hell, Waid could literally assault patrons on the floor and would likely get away with it Scott free.

These are the end days of comics. The creators are THIS butt hurt no one likes their shit other than shills so they resort to this. And manufacturing controversies for sympathy.

Let it burn

>We are here Live at the con and-- wait whats this?
>Its, its, BY GOD ITS AUBREY SITTERSON WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!

Heh.

When did Waid become so shit? Is he actually senile now.

>YFW you lived to see the day where hard left and SJW comic writers will literally hunt down conservative leaning peers to beat them for those beliefs.

Wait did he claim he was undoxxable?

He literally harasses people on tweeter like an autist until they block him. His sycophants also do it too.

Comics aren't big enough for that. Waid's a draw to be sure but the lawsuit anyone would have on their hands if they permitted this in their venue despite having been alerted to it ahead of time would quickly nullify any benefits Waid might offer the con. Most likely Waid is just going to bitch to the staff and have D&C kicked out or something. That said I kind of do hope that Waid isn't a pussy and starts some shit. The fallout would be amazing to watch.

>Wait did he claim he was undoxxable?

Yeah, he constantly mentions how he works in IT (almost as much as he mentions how he's ex-military). He somehow thought that working in IT meant that no one could ever dox him.

Harass on twitter? lmao

D&C sounds too damn meek to actually do anything...seriously, theses people are SCARED of this guy? It's sad how the people in the comic industry have become 100% Pure Bitchmade. "BOO-HOO-HOO...SOME SOFT-SPOKEN YOUTUBE CLICKBAITER IS OUT TO GET ME!!!"

Someone tried to reset his Patron password, so he literally said those words, that he worked in computer security.

And then he was doxxed.

And now he's saying he's not afraid of nerds.

It is gonna be AWESOME when he gets beat up by some cosplayer.

>Harass
>on twitter

Or maybe they're here for cartoons and not for the ten thousandth reboot of some ancient capeshit comic that people only still give a shit about because of the live action movies?

Is this on facebook? I'm going to report this shit immediately. This is personalized harassment. Exactly what he's claiming they do.

Anyone with an account, I don't really give a fuck about the faggots at D&C, but go report this faggot. This shit goes both ways.

This is targeted harassment and if these faggots want to do it, I'll hit em with their own poison.