I'm a white girl who's dated both blacks and whites. While I think that white men are better long term partners...

I'm a white girl who's dated both blacks and whites. While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just can't compete with blacks in bed.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, just telling my personal experience. If I could go back in time I would waste less time on whites, though. You can always marry a white man in your late 30s, when you're young it's better to have fun with men who can fuck you hard and rough, and there's nothing better than a hung black bull for that.

cool story bro

we don't want to know faggot

>this repost copypasta bait

kys

>Korean
>Girl
>Dated blacks and whites

Only one of those is believable.

Cool story faggot.

What is there to gain from all these black vs white male shitposts? Is it to boost the googs ego? Or try to make white guys insecure? Either way theres some serious projection going on here.

tits or gtfo

cool m8 keep it up

Sure and I'm a chinaman called sally who owns a successful fast food franchise.

If you want to roleplay you should go to /tg/

>>Valuing sex above all else while young

>> thinks won't be dried up whore

Do you feel good now? Are you happy posting this?

DON'T REPLY IN THIS THREAD OR YOU MOTHER WILL GET RAPED IN HEAR SLEEP TONIGHT.

BY ME.

Race baiting is an easy troll. Has good prospects for creating insecurity / hate.

Don't fall for the fearjew.

Sorry but any self respecting white man isn't going to bother wasting time on a coal burner who's had her pussy ruined by an animals cock.
While you may think you're gods gift to the world no white man worth his salt will pay you any respect because you'd be a dried up whore.

again worse Korea. KYS
Nice proxxy BTW.

Ok.

> You can always marry a white man in your late 30s

Most men I know are proud of their racial heritage and would never associate with nigger fuckers, you scum lord. This is why the suicide rate among early to late 30's single white women is staggering lately...

Same Korean that posted the other cuck thread?

Get a job.

>flame war

>[current year]

pick one and only one

b8