Is this the greatest collapse of all time?

Is this the greatest collapse of all time?
>scheme for literally decades to get to the presidency
>get married to Bill Clinton in a sham political marriage
>once he becomes president, force him to get you a senate seat in exchange for you staying with him through a sex scandal
>try to win the presidency in 2008, but get the spotlight stolen from you by a charming black man
>realize that now is not your time, instead work on becoming secretary of state and continue building your resume
>all the while you are building multi-million dollar connections with banks, billionaires, and foreign governments in order to ensure that you have the full backing of the establishment when your time comes
>blow off the Benghazi scandal like you have every other scandal in your life
>finally 2015 rolls around, and you know it is your time to become president
>scheme with the DNC to keep an anti-establishment candidate from stealing the show
>win the primary and get the luck of facing a loud-mouthed outsider with no political experience
>this should be a cakewalk, all as planned
>he gains traction at first, but you manage to escape the email scandal
>meanwhile your opponent is making scandal after scandal, offending large portions of the population
>you start to put the nails into his coffin with a recording of him talking about groping women
>up 12 points in the polls, the goal you have been working towards for years looks insight
>finally it's all paying off, dealing with Bill's cheating, the years of hard work, selling yourself off to donors, everything is now worth it, you will be the most powerful person in the world
>suddenly the ex-husband of your top aide is caught by the FBI is caught sexting underage girls
>the FBI uncovers thousands of your deleted emails on his laptop, and is resuming their investigation of you
>begin dropping like a rock in the polls, everyone of your allies begin to distance themselves from you
I legitimately think she will kill herself when she loses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daily reminder that Kasich, Rubio, or Cruz -- hell, even Jeb! -- any one of them would be trouncing Hillary in the polls right now with her trainwreck of a campaign.

but instead, you picked a washed-up reality TV star who is now currently losing. WHY.

You want to help elect a criminal as our president.

yet more proof that no matter how hard they try, bitches fuck it up every time

Sometimes I think it's too good to be true. Like even trump is a plant. Regardless hopefully he will do good, it'll just be the golden age of America and then we will fade like the Roman Empire then Wwiii then Devil worshipping etc.

She's giving the 2007 Mets a run for their money.

Bitches be schemin'

Idiot thinks controlled opposition would have put up a legitimate fight. Go back to sleep twit.

She tried so hard :(

>youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

>mfw a celebrity steak salesman and his band of frog-worshipping NEETs have overthrown the establishment.

>650,000 emails running through muh head

>I legitimately think she will kill herself when she loses.

Good.

Fag

Started with Watergate, Ended with Weinergate

pottery

>tfw if we meme him into the white house we will be written about in history books for our kids to read decades from now

>I legitimately think she will kill herself when she loses.

I hope she does.

We must focus our bants.

Suicide with three bullets to the back of the head.

If Wikileaks pulls through, I don't think we'll have to wait until after the election. The question then would be whether she commits suicide with two shots to the back of her head.

I agree, if Goldman Sachs fought Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs wouldn't stand a chance.