DARK ARK ISSUE #1

Noah has been tasked with building an ark to save his family and the animals of the world. But this is not Noah's story. For darker powers have commanded the sorcerer Shrae to build his own ark and save the unnatural creatures of the world—such as the vampires, the dragons, the naga, and the manticore. But what will happen on a vessel crawling with monsters, where insidious intrigue and horrific violence are the rule of law?

That's a hell of a pitch OP. I'm excited.

My prison is shame

The end, hope you guys liked it

yup, this is exactly the story I was told about what happened to unicorns and other cool creatures....It's kind of a fun concept, but Bunn doesn't write good dialog and this is another example of that

>spoiler
Because he emphasizes quantity over quality.

well, his wife is pregnant which means his work is done. He doesn't need to fuck her anymore, why shouldn't he get a harem?

what a disappointment. This is a classic tale told to so many, it wouldn't be hard to play on people's childhood imaginations. But this is written very poorly.

I've never heard of this story, what are the other versions called?

>Parents not wanting to tell their children Santa isn't real

The execution could be better, but premise is interesting.

Interesting, and kinda promising. Is the first time I see a comic book tackling this old ass legend that says that unicorns, dragons and other monsters don't exist today because they didn't embark on Noah's Ark, but with a twist. Thanks OP for the storytime.

BUMP

>Idea for the next song
>Dark Ark

>dark possibly lovecraftian-esque twist on classic bible stories

How did you know my interests OP? Thanks for the storytime.

>Dark Ark
>On a blood ocean
>Dark Ark
>on the blood of sinners
>killed by God

>Last Hope
>for the disenchanted
>Final voyage
>of those who prey
>upon the innocent.

I disagree, I think this has good enough dialogue, the characters have a distinct voice.