How the fuck do Americans live in houses like this? It's so monotonous and bleak

How the fuck do Americans live in houses like this? It's so monotonous and bleak.

I'd kill myself if I grew up in a this neighbourhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@26.6494286,-81.9070397,645m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's more typical of your country tbqh

Wait no one has their own private backyard?
Everyone just shares one?

This is more typical of Australian suburbs.

Looks like a white neighborhood

Seems pretty comfy to me.

Haha That's Terrigal/Forresters beach, I live like 5 minutes from there

Nice. I'm in Gosford. Go to Womby every weekend for a fish.

Idk desu. Never lived in one that bad. I lived in a subdivision as a kid but at least we had yards and more space. It was pretty cool.

filename and google image search suggests it's markham ontario and it sure does look like it

O B S E S S I O N

thats where mexicans and filipinos live, those are brand new developments made for low income house owners

>implying anyone engages in outdoor recreational activities anymore

I could not give less of a shit what my yard/neighborhood looks like, I just spend all of my free time playing video games and shitposting online. even if I was a millionaire I wouldn't buy a home with it's own private yard since I have no interest in going outside.

Bensville, although I lived in Avoca and Kinny also

Well you're pretty retarded so opinion discarded.

Thats a picture of Markham, Ontario.

Small lawns and being packed so close is kind of shitty I guess, but I'm sure it beats the hell out of living in an apartment. At least you get your own building and at least you get a lawn at all.

ok retard enjoy the mcmansion

better than block housing.

at least i get my own house.

not a slot in the wall i share with 5,000 other people.

How much would one of those houses on the beach cost vs one say further inland?

Superior burgers move into the rural outskirts. I'm a chef at Wendy's with a 2 acre property that is 30 minutes from a 500k population metro center.

>It's so monotonous and bleak.

It isn't. I could explain, but I won't. Do your own research about life in the suburbs.

ayyy current kincumber resident here

theres actually so many coasties on Sup Forums its kind of scary.

I live in an actual city, something unheard of in your cultureless wasteland

>Americans will never know what its like to live in this

>They want the smallest block of land possible because they never go outside and rather watch TV all day

why don't you americans have street trees

Very helpful!

>picture is of Canada
>Americans

stay retarded australia

Fences cost money bro, gotta keep those prices down. Cardboard doors, plastic windows, plywood walls, shit insulation.

You love in a corrugated steel shed? What the fuck are you an abbo?

>Implying Canada isn't in North America

USA doesn't even know the name of its own country.

Is that picture by Hillary's campaign team? It's the same 3 houses copy and pasted over and over.

How does that work? There's no fences.
Do people just share back gardens?

> enjoy your mansion

Nice burn, you sure got him!

Yes.
nice community, the OP posted a newer development with no trees yet.
The developers are looking to maximize profit and that means fitting tons of homes in a small space. They level the land of trees/shrubs and try to put houses as close as possible. The backyards are shared, that's an american thing, it's opposed to the british neighborhoods where people built walls around their gardens. American communities are designed to have yards where the citizens can all play together in an egalitarian system(no walls to divide them).

i live in niggerdelphia and they're all over

it really makes no sense

how does it feel knowing that people in actual cities don't consider your "city" a city?

There's a smaller, upscale version of that around where I live. I typically go for runs around the perimeter trail there during the evenings because I find it enjoyable.

>Whites and Asians only
>Hot girls jogging
>Someone is always out back BBQing food
>Kids are out playing
>People are walking dogs.
>Heavily policed/monitored so no unsavory minorities
>Know your neighbors
>Your children won't become isolated weebs.
>Local park(they all have one)

It wouldn't be my first chose of where to raise a family but it's pretty high on the list if I could ever get laid.

Reading is hard, huh?

You guys should see where I live. Completely undeveloped American agricultural community. It'seems beautiful. I don't have any pictures that do it justice, I apologize.

Where is this?

I live in Florida and I've never seen shit like this. Just regular neighborhoods around here.

that's a rich ass neighborhood too

This is a suburb.

>a literal cuckshed

>one lane street

This is a festering pile of shit.

average suburb in my state. Seriously, i've been to australia . Your guys' neighborhoods are shack town equivalents

looks a bit shit compared to auckland

Someone find me a good house in a good neighborhood that costs least 2 million USD. What's the Australia equivalent of zillow?

>Americans will never know what its like to live in this.

Well you got me there, ive never thought about cutting open sprite cans and nailing them together then stealing a stove from the Smithsonian.

better than the shit shack you live in

I hate that shot too OP. There's not many neighborhoods like that in based new England tho.

too sterile

does anyone here have good parks in their cities

>too sterile
how so

Looks like either Arizona, Socal, or Nevada:

prolly zillow

do you really expect me to reply to a new zealander seriously

Sydney is pretty comfy m8. Houses are minimum 1mil with most 'good' places upwards of 1.5mil. The best are 2mil.

It gives them the illusion of individuality while still being a drone.

This inner Sydney (Carlingford) house recently sold for $1.61mil.

america is comfy imo

do you have lifestyle properties in Australia

>being this blatant about your damage control

Come on senpai.

Wtf is lifestyle property? Like a retirement village?

seriously tho, that is some places in usa. some places are more wild. across from my house is a field and a creek, and trails

australia has cookie cutter suburbs too

there are same types of people everywhere

I don't know where that is. Probably some arid climate like Las Vegas where they hate space.

If you want to see what my suburb looks like, search Brookside Kansas City.

Considering Philadelphia predates the settlement of your continent by a full century, the streets are the typical width for those of that age.
Americans just have the sense to make narrow roads one way only, unlike Europeans.

this sold for NZD 1.3mil

nice cuckshed.
We do but I'm not sure it's typical in city centers.
See my first post.
google.com/maps/@26.6494286,-81.9070397,645m/data=!3m1!1e3

On the left is an older development(notice trees around homes) and the right is a new one similar to OPs pic. Neither side has walls or fences surrounding homes. These newer style developments aren't attractive to me and they've sprung up everywhere since the real estate boom in the mid 2000s. Everyone trying to escape the minorities I assume...

>australia has cookie cutter suburbs too

No it doesn't. Australia is much too flat to simply go Simcity-esque and zone grid after grid of housing development.

Pic related is about as cookie cutter as you get

>$1.61mil
Is it made of gold or western people went completely mad

nah like a house in the country but way less land then a farm maybe 2 or 3 acres

Australia is much too hilly*

everything you post is coastal. kys

Brookside isn't a suburb, mate. you're 2 blocks from Troost. seriously, check out a crime map of that area

plus the water in kansas city is dirty as fuck

it's why I moved

Can't wait for the bubble to burst and the housing market to crash again.

are people allowed to build walls or plant hedges once they buy the property

Googling it makes it sound like a trailer park.

you pic is a nightmare

spent 7 months in chch

nz is great

Here's your precious Aussie country town faggot. Looks much better than anything in USA.

t.chicago suburb guy here and i have no fucking clue what your talking about.
We have bigger backyards than in ops pic and its fenced in but otherwise its similar. I like the shared yard idea though since we all ended up playing on this one ladies yard who didnt even have kids when we were growing up anyway

those aren't even mcmansions

the fact that you don't know that or can't tell the differences says a lot, dumb peasant

This looks like the UK.

We have cul-de-sacs and copy-pasta neighborhoods (mostly in the SW) but they're never this close.

"Americans" colloquially refers to residents of the US, as you're perfectly aware. The only people who ever take issue with that are Latin Americans. You're from Australia.

You fucked up, just cop to it, it's not that bad.

maybe a property bubble but I don't live in oz so I could be wrong

If it's a deed restricted community then the rules are listed. Some cities require new homes to have trees/shrubs, but walls would be restricted in these communities.

I would love to live in a place like that. I live in a small one bedroom apartment and I can hear some queer playing a ukulele all the time

Hagley park down there is great

>"Americans" colloquially refers to residents of the US, as you're perfectly aware.

Yet another ignorant USA-er thinking the world revolves around him.

In the rest of the world we call America as a continent, and we refer to you as 'fat dumb and ugly'.

>but walls would be restricted in these communities.
that's very weird to me

every city is packed in like sardines

just depends on who you are, where you want to live

you want to live like the masses you can do that. you want to live otherwise you can do that too

freedom

you imagine the parties that go on in a neighborhood that packed, shit were talking epic.