Political question here

Political question here,

Do you guys think of politics when you're drunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Even when I'm drunk I understand to Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for white children.

kek, bud I go full red pill mode when I'm hammered.

>Actually, unironically drinking liquid Jew

yes. but i'm pretty much always drunk.

Yes, which is why I avoid parties.

What the fuck I posted this 27.3 seconds ago. Are you sure you ain't doing meth?

I literally have no control and throw up my red pill so I can shove them down other peoples throats

>georgegrandy.jpeg
Who the fuck is that faggot?

>SS
SIEG HIEL MY FÚRHÉR

The host of Coast to Coast AM, the most redpilled radio station on the face of the Earth.

Every fucking time I drink.

So you turn into a cat when you're drunk?

Normally I think about my non-existent gf.

>tfw no 2d Nazi female waifu gf

My peanus weanus :D:D:D

Only gin and tonic, faggot. Bombay.

I'm from Nova Scotia, bub.. I'm always drunk and talking politics.

U become a feline lol

You're 50 years late

Exactly

Ur Prolly Swedish you asked for it

No drugs no alcohol no ciggaretts

u post nazi grill
i post nazi grill

Somwhat.

I drink to forget politics.

>no alcohol no ciggaretts
Not drinking vodka and smoking cigarettes continsosly at one time

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

Yes, but when I'm drunk I become Alex Jones essentially.

george is such a pussy though. you know he knows when his guests are full of shit but he never calls them out, he just starts lobbing softballs.

Art Bell was GOAT

Do you break the globalist conditioning?.. user?

Yes, even more than sober.

However, people always tell me "The only things you can't discuss while drinking are religion and politics", which really makes me wonder what the fuck normal peoole are interested in outside of sports.

When I get drunk with friends, somehow politics comes up and some of my friends are liberal, kind of ruins the mood sometimes

I get angry over politics while sober but when I've had a few drinks I couldn't give a shit.

Unless someone directly challenged my views in which case the lowered inhibitions would probably mean I'd face assault charges.

No, I think about the sex I'm going to have or the speech/performance I'm going to have to give

Yeah I'm drunk but I vape so..... Suck it. Literally.

Yeah I bring it up around my mom and her friends and it gets awkward when I keep talking about Hillary scandals and how terrible Trudeau is

Drinking and especially getting drunk is degenerate.

Fuck off, hippie.

>On Sup Forums
>Not drunk
>Not reverting to default "alt right" opinions like "we should have borders", "the state should not be oppressive", and "sex is the same thing as gender"
Wew

normie shit like tv shows, celebrities and the like. It's so inane talking to them about anything that requires thought.

also, im not sure if ive ever been drunk desu. I've felt tipsy but still in control of my mental faculties.

>george_snoorey
Get some taste lad, nobody enjoys shit in the ears.

George had made the show unbearable.
I listened to Art from the beginning, and the people who don't know the difference are to be pitied.

Art didn't have a call screener.

George is a self promoting bore, and a shill. A truly odious man.

Drinking is not degenerate, it's a proud western tradition

Maybe public drinking

You need better friends or to enjoy arguing irl

My Sup Forums bantz in conversations with my Dixiecrat father have led to him listening to concervatives radio daily and offering nothing but platitudes when I bring up the hilldogs many transgressions. It helps that Trump shares all his views except for he's a big meanie head and has called for tariffs on foreign garbage for the last decade.

bombay's its own beast for gin and tonic, do you enjoy normal gin by chance friendo?

Alcohol is the man going against nature and perverting it into a poison man

You need to smoke reefer it's all natural and pure. Totally not subject to decades, if not hundred of years of artificial selection and hybridization man.

>Hippies
>Drunks
Only if they're smart and nihilistic creatives stuck in a shitty communist crafted cultural movement.

>proud
>a fucking leaf speaking of pride
>letting your watch down to partake in jew spirits
NOT EVEN ONCE

The only spirit I want to partake in is the Holy Spirit, brother.

Fireball is for preschool teen fuck sluts
is that what you are OP

anyways im drunk off of some other shit. Definitely not fireball. I'm not a pussy so why would i drink that shit? I'd never drink that who the fuck said i drink that im not that type of highschool dropout girl lookin for money for tuggin on some rope but wants some sweet whiskey.

ya i drink that shit where my Sup Forums brothers at im a lonely unfunny piece of shit """"comedian"""

Most of my friends are conservative, just two don't like accepting evidence I show them

I didn't click on ur link cuz ur Canadian, faggot

Good for you

I mean, that's just your opinion man.

I don't disagree.

Kill urself

The kardashians

Ejaculating quick ruins the mood, too. But everything happens for a reason.

That means you take male genitaliala in your anus.

This isn't fucking runescape. Quit lying to your brothers.

Why are you talking to your mother about politics?

I bet you have a hot pocket wrapper on your bed, tubby.

Same

True. Brush your teeth.

You can't distinguish between redpilled shit and bullshit. I feel sorry for you.

You're argument has merit.

True, my fellow maple syrup bottle.

Ok

Art Bell had a great voice, and was wonderful at keeping things moving along during his show. But the show was still nothing but a platform for promotion of the books & ufo conference appearances of the nightly nutjob guest.

tbqh politics doesn't really come up at metal shows or during business related events, but i am /bigguy/ and everyone in real life knows how huge of a trumpet i am so they fall in line like the cucks they are and don't dissent against the emperor

Drinking has been part of western civilization from the beginning, the earliest civilizations built around the growing of cereals for fermented drink, you must love Islam's prohibition on alcohol