Why are you lot so embarrassing?

Why are you lot so embarrassing?

>attempting suicide because you don't matter
What a bitch boy thing to do

>too stupid to properly kill themselves
Wew lad .

>Crystal

It's a woman. So she's pretending to be smart through imitation and then getting upset when she's not getting excessive amounts of attention and validation her gender feels entitled too.

An ancient philosopher once said those who think they're smart are truly fools because they see a limited set of knowledge they believe they've mastered, when the truly intelligent are the ones who know there is more to know or understand and approach the world thinking they don't have it all figured out. The truly smart see themselves as fools and the truly foolish see themselves as smart.

>you lot

tea-slurper detected

sipper, u philistine

>tfw to intelligent to be alive

>An ancient philosopher
are u so up ur own ass as to think that we can't recognize the name Socrates? i can SMELL the teenager on u

that is EXACTLY the sort of patronizing prose teenagers write - self-serving, too-good-for-this-dumb-world, undeservedly grandiose, and -

>woman
>pretending to be smart through imitation
- cynical. very, very cynical

are u so bereft of human interaction that u don't notice all the comparably pathetic things men do to validate their own security in their intellect? it's definitely someone with the mind of a teenager writing that - attempting suicide because of how little the universe cares? jesus. that's characteristically EMO, not female, u wannabe ubermensch nincompoop

all here that is characteristic of the vapid and feminine is the
>honestly
and the
>as a ___

otherwise, this coulda been made by ur average 2edgy4me middle schooler from kolkata because is it me, or do all male indian teens have a tiny case of egomania?

How did an underage stupid fuck like you found his way to this website? Get the fuck out.

This so much but it's gonna be ignored because of all the bitter virgins on this board

tl;dr

>Come to thread
>OP's pic and OP's post pretty bait worthy
>Read all replies
>OP's post compared to those replies now relevant

Well, shit. Why are you lot so embarrassing?

This so much

More like I'm ignoring it because that user can't fucking spell the word "you".

Its called shitposting and it is the foundation of this entire site as laid down by Moot.

I tried to kill myself because my degree is a sham, I live in a third world country and I'd rather die than live a life not worth living

the therapist episode really spoke to me, not in a salvation kind of way, just, it made me realize why I feel like this

but at the same time I enjoy my grief, its the only thing I know that will never leave my side

I lied about wanting to kill myself to make my sister who wanted to kill herself feel like she wasn't alone
I don't feel bad
Shes fine now and has a kid

>are u so up ur own ass as to think that we can't recognize the name Socrates? i can SMELL the teenager on u

This made me laugh because you're just namedropping Socrates.

Don't call me a teenager when "u" type like one. That's some serious projecting kid.

>that's characteristically EMO, not female, u wannabe ubermensch nincompoop

Did you read the part where their name was "Crystal"? How many dudes do you know are named "Crystal"? That's where the female part of that post comes in. Please attempt to develop some reading comprehension beyond middle school before calling someone else a teenager.

I love how shit like this, with blatant, obvious, purposefully shitty grammar just gets a pass. But lord forbid you make a typo on this board and mispell something or use "should of" instead of "should have" while the rest of the post is grammatically okay... You'll get flammed for being a retard by four different anons. Meanwhile "U iz anaua duo the theing yes upload bobs!" gets a pass.

Sup Forums only cares about grammar when it's trolling or when it disagrees with the post.

lmao got him

Are you Crystal, Ma'am? I believe reddit is over here --->

Trust me, you'll be better off.

underage AND a redditor
you're the sum of what everyone hates
and what everyone here is at heart

The suicide attempter is the most selfish person in existence.
Indeed, selfish is not even the right word. So profound is his narcissism that it becomes solipsism.
The suicide attempter says, "I will not live for sunsets, for morning dew, for the smell of rain. I will not live for my country, for my family, or even for myself. None of it is good enough for me. As a last spiteful act against being born into such a lackluster life, I will will an end to all things by willing an end to myself."

> TFW 2 intelligent 2 see the limits of your own intellect

Suicidal are something to be embarrassed about? How does England bear all that cringe then?

What if you don't have anyone?

Underage samefag go and stay go.

What if you don't care about your country and are just a burden on your family and know you'll never change?

try again sweetie

When you commit suicide, you put your death above everything the world has to offer. How could you be so conceited?

Then it means get a job faggot or fucking kill yourself already

You did a good thing user
You're a good brother

lolz just kidding
all me :)

good thread op

What if I don't value what the world has to offer since all I do is suffer?

How?

On the other hand, how arrogant are you to tell someone else the pain they feel towards the world isnt real? That they "just need to get over it"? Fuck you, some people just can't see the light even when it shines in their face. Not because they think they're above it or it's not worth their time, but because they've just become so numb to it. Even the brightest of days bring nothing to them.

They put their death above everything, as you say, because they are physically incapable of seeing everything as something of value.

Tl:dr depression is a vicious mother fucker and should never be underestimated

>Samefag from redd1tor telling other people to go to redd1t because they got BTFO

Fuck off. Just fuck off. You reddt1rs think "go back to redd1t" is a meme you don't understand the people who don't use that site and never have don't fucking want you here because it's clear you add NOTHING to the discussion. (Seeing as how you're not talking about the post but hurling insults, you either can't read or don't care too because you're just here to troll and throw insults).

I've never stepped foot on that site. I can say that with all clear conscious. You can't because you have a tab open with it right now. This is your last fucking you and reply, I'm not playing the shitposting game with you kids all afternoon.

Then you should seek help. Something has gone wrong with your perception. It must be a first principle that life is beautiful and worth fighting for.

The pain you feel is real, but it is caused by something imaginary. How could it be that your pain is so bad as to render all of existence, with its effusive beauty, worthless before your death? There is something wrong with you, which makes you think there is something wrong with the world.

I was not expecting that. I try.

>jumps in to defend reddit and memey
>gets triggered when called out for what he is
>says he isn't a reddit
embarrassing desulad

>I'm sad. It is deep and interesting.

>smart
>attempter
Dumb nigger, if you're not a retard or an attention whore you do it once and you get it right. Imagine being a failure at being a failure. Boggles the mind.

>>jumps in to defend reddit and memey

You're literally incapable of reading and you're making up shit as you go along. Nothing in any of those posts defends that show whatsoever.

Try harder trollfag. You can't even troll correctly. That's how much of an embarrassing child you are. I'm talking to moot right now, he says ur am faget by the way.

Also

>inb4 shitpost goes with "u mad" ad nausem

We've all read that script before faggot.

But there's plenty wrong with the world. Crushing income equality, racism, bigotry, hate, worsening ecological situations, endless warfare and villifying of people seeking refuge, etc.

This board was better when it wasn't filled with fucking normalfags. You don't have to be a virgin not to be a normalfag piece of shit or tumblr but look at you all. You make it look hard.

Life is just as ugly as it is beautiful, and the ugly is far more blatant.

>be suicidal because of an entire life of tragedy, terrible decisions, incalculable fuck ups, childhood rape and abuse, a decade of abusive relationships, and a lifetime of clinical depression
>try to hang myself with my belt
>so fucking fat the belt snaps
>try to shoot myself and the gun jammed

And that's the story of how I found God, got /fit/, and turned my life around. I still struggle with depression, I still have very bad days, and those suicidal thoughts do still come back sometimes. I'm glad I was too miserable a failure at everything, even suicide, because I'd have never gotten to experience this side of it. But when you're that deep into it, it's literally, physically impossible to see anything else because depression is a disease and destroys you from the inside with no real way to truly cure it if it's that bad. You just have to find a way to deal with it, or else.

I'm a fucking retard and I can't really sympathize with the idea of being too smart and thus depressed. Sounds a bit like bullshit to me.

lmao who the fuck is moot?
I thought you were out of yous familia?
If you lied about that, how can we trust anything else you've said?

>It's an "user acts like a retard on purpose, pissing other people off, then acting like people aren't allowed to be pissed off at his display of idiocy" episode.

They don't even fucking try anymore. It's the same stupid shitposting pattern. I'm never pissed with you people, just bored and disappointed that you derail threads with this same bullshit every single day. And it's mainly Sup Forums. I don't see as much of this on the other boards.

I fucking know right? Goddamn I think this kid thinks he invented trolling or something. Anyone who's not a newfag has seen this episode a million times.

>sweetie
Boop

classic Sup Forums post

>you derail threads
like this one in particular?

The things that are wrong with the world are not a reason to leave it, they are a reason to stay.

Only people can impose "right" and "wrong" on anything. Thus, it is up to us to fight vigorously to make wrong things right. Is glorious battle not also a reason to live?

This is a retarded thread and OP should feel bad about making it. It's obvious bait, anything attacking people on the board outright is obvious bait. I saw the same "you lot am embarrassing" thread last night that got no replies, the dude is desperate for attention obviously.

Just sage and report please.

> All life is sacred and beautiful and there are no exceptions at all. AT ALL

>Is glorious battle not also a reason to live?
Depends on the person, amigo.

glad you made it buddy

>Only people can impose "right" and "wrong" on anything
so?

>Only rich people can impose "right" and "wrong" on anything

Fixed.

>Only I can impose "right" and "wrong" on anything
ftfy

Rick and Morty's fanbase is the new Evangelion fanbase

"LOL I don't need to go to college, I watch Rick and Morty"

no, anyone can judge wether something is right or not, but not everyone can act on their judgement

now that was just poorly edited, user!

Truth is external
What is right or wrong doesn't change because someone has an opinion about it.

No, there are a great many ugly things, but those are also reasons to cherish life. Just like a baby is all the cuter for the slightly deformed shape of his head.
I would say it depends on the health of the person.
Because people invented "right" and "wrong," only we know how to make wrong things right and vice versa.
Why are you spending your time shitposting, Nietzsche? Don't you have important books to write?

Truth is internal
What is right or wrong is not relative to the context or prior factors involved but beholden exclusively to my opinion about it.
Facts are external and they are mine, which I use to The Truth. There is only one truth, and one set of facts. Everything else is needless and irrelevant to me.

right or wrong is a subjective qualification specific to each individual.

>calls himself smart
>failed a suicide attempt

LOL, how retarded do you have to be to fail at killing yourself?

You know what's extra funny about your post user? I've found Rick and Morty fans to be the exact people who don't/didn't go to college but think they're really smart because they're "nerds"... I just went through my head, thinking about all the people I know who are really into the show and that's the common denominator between them -- no actual higher education.

Meanwhile the few people I know who hate it? College graduates. All of them.

That's pretty insightful user.

what if he was planning to die from embarrassment?

>relativism
No. Right and wrong is what I dictate them to be. Relativism trivialises concepts and makes them meaningless by the very nature of them being defined by another factor that they are relative to.

>Right and wrong is what I dictate them to be
why the fuck should anyone care about what you say?

Does it matter what other people care about?

He cares. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

>2233
Wubba lububba dub dubs of truth

he does?

> My world is the only world that matters
> t. anarchist
You have to go back.

>lmao who the fuck is moot?
>being this new
Shiggy those diggies

>anarchist
Only if you believe order comes from coercion. There's nothing theoretically stopping people from cooperatively following their best interests. Nor is there any reason that the cooperation in question couldn't or wouldn't take on a hierarchy. The only thing such thinking would preclude is wilful ignorance of a participant, especially around what they're doing in the arrangement and why.
I think Brainlets need to go back. Convergent social structuring>divergent social structuring>literal dog shit>forced structures

>Crystal KIRLIA

It's a Chris-Chan. This is his avatar.

> Being so new as to not remember to forget moot

Go away filthy commie.

>caring about tripfags

>Moot
Who?

>Samefag on damage control

>commie
Convergent>divergent>forced. Did you even read what I said burger?

>There's nothing theoretically stopping people from cooperatively following their best interests
what about people's complete inability to get over things such as pride and petty interpersonal bullshit?

>newfag getting spooked

> Literally no understanding of order, life, nature, or society in general
There's nothing to understand. Communism is doesn't exist ANYWHERE in nature and does not work.

I didn't say their collective best interests. I said their, [each as an individual], best interests. As long as you're aware that you are trading something for something else you are in a good place.
With spooks exorcised all their is left is cooperation and competition. None of this faggy ideology or morality. Only the ethics of being aware of and pursuing your own interests

Yes. Communism is forced you high-school drop out. That's my point.
It's like talking to a brick wall.

what happens when there's conflicting interests and one of the parts violates the NAP?

I am seriously starting to think the people who hate Rick and Morty are more cancerous than the fanbase itself.
I only ever see these cringey posts when Rick and Morty haters spam it everywhere.

this sounds like a cop out for stupid people that rereads wikipedia articles

> People naturally choose to get along

They literally do. It's a biological imperative you complete loser. We're an extremely social species that lives in groups and cooperates heavily in almost all functions of life. It has been this way from our earliest developments. Want to tell me how getting bullied for liking Linkin Park in school somehow means that humans don't naturally like and want to interact with each other?

> Learned behavior is natural behavior

NAP is a spook. It's also super dumb. Competition is inherently aggressive and some ephemeral principle shouldn't dictate your actions when it comes to satisfying your needs and wants.

>learned behaviour
>language centres start developing in uetero
>facial and emotional recognition structures are highly developed (and by extension take up space for other functions)
No, you're actually retarded.
>flock animals flocking is a learned behaviour
Care to source that, nibba?

>None of this faggy ideology or morality. Only the ethics of being aware of and pursuing your own interests
Rand espoused a similar ideology.

Chimpanzees don't flock, they live in small troops.

And they go to war and murder other troops. Murdering everything including the children.