Tell me again how MGTOW is stupid

au.complex.com/life/2016/10/20-boyfriends-20-iphones-buys-house?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

tl;dr read the title.

Faggots.

>men going their own gay

It's not, really. Most people are under the impression that it's an extension of the "ForeverAlone" crowd, which it's not.

I don't wear the label, I'm just too careless to pursue a relationship.

>Implying you can only have sex with married women or while being in a relationship.

I've decided I'm not gonna die a forever virgin. If WW3 breaks out (and I pray it does) the first thing and I mean the very first thing I'm going to do is rape my mom I'll prob shoot myself sometime after when I get bored

Your picture is very contradictory. MGTOW can be seen as something that is of the ego rather than of the nation. It can only be self serving and nihilistic to not want to take care of a woman or a child but at the same time we shun the true meaning of being human and that is to make more of our kind so that our bloodline survives in this vast sea of humanity, to have an indirect influence on the future through what we teach them.

The main excuse for importing all these third world immigrants is the fall of birth rates. It means we as men have failed in our duty to our nation to make more people for our nation even if that is more understandable these days with the old values eroded and rampant diseases.

In essence you are hurting your argument by using that image. it contradicts your view that MGTOW is somehow a good thing.

>lick the boots of King Nigger, the Media, and Yiddish Academia

tl:dr

Haha wow I was just thinking this, damn. I'd have to ambush her after she gets out of the shower. I'd tie her up and hold her down.

Gay is a better choice than western women at thos point. You can adopt some kid and give them a better life than whatever you spawned with an emotional timebomb.

I agree the only way to not die a virgin in today's society is to rape your mother's sweet hole...a hole is a hole after all

Fuck I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks about penetrating their mother as a last resort to not dying a perma virgin

20 iphones wouldn't even buy you a front door.

Not necessarily, it has nothing to do with dictating an idea, rather to simply not define or sacrifice yourself for the specific idea of marriage and one-sided relationships. Pic was because it was all I had desu.

The birthrates argument is a very difficult one that I don't know the answer to, I agree with both sides.

SeeWtf are you serious? This is why no one takes your "movement" seriously you fucking shit

Nod an argumend.

Uhm... what? Where did I say anything was the dictation of an idea?

Are you confused on what egoism is defined as?

So mgtow doesn't produce worthless shits like yourself that want to fuck your mothers?

>MGTOW is one person.
>Ideas are invalid because some degenerates hold them.
Say it with me:

Not...

Because it's an excuse for fat NEETs and permavirgins not to sort their fucking lives out. If they can pretend that their 'stand' is somehow principled and that their predicaments are the fault of society or politics, rather than their own fault, they remove all onus from themselves to stop being fucking losers.

Go up to a normie today - in work or at uni or whatever - and ask them their opinion on MGTOW. You'll get blank looks because this wacky shit as a concept doesn't even enter normal people's heads.

>one outrageously rare example of cuckage that shows the 20 men in a way worse light than the woman
>see I told you all 3.5 billion women are evil! I c-could get a gf if I wanted I just dont!

>"N-n-no, I don't w-want to go for a d-drink. Alcohol is d-degenerate. Now if you excuse m-me, I have some cartoon frogs to p-p-post."
>"M-MGTOW, r-right, g-guys?"

The projection is staggering.
Gee you're right, I can't wait to be absorbed in vapid pop culture and turn into a Chad! I forgot that a valid idea was really me just hiding my insecurities, just tie a collar around my neck and put me in debt already!

>I can't wait to be absorbed in vapid pop culture and turn into a Chad!

>implying that the only options are never leaving the house or spending your weekends in some shitty nightclub listening to Rihanna at 110dB surrounded by dickheads

You faggots out yourselves as clueless shut-ins at every turn.

>implying there are enough russian grills to fix the american\european girl degenracy

Literally a fake profile made by a very cruel man.

>discernable meaning
>I cannot discern meaning,
>therefore society is decadent
gtfo fgt pls

Maybe not but you're never going to find the good ones just sitting at home playing vidya.

>americans

sounds too good to be true