Are there any fun pro-Trump comic books?

Comic books. Don't post any web comic bs thanks

thread deleted in 5....4....

Not yet. Give it time.

I knows theres a few russian ones

>Are there any fun pro-Trump comic books?
The 2016 Presidential Campaign.

There aren't any that are funny when they critize them. The whole industry was banking on Clinton to win so they could metaphorically dick ride for another 4-8 years.

Only one.

See? That's actually a funny riff on Trump. That's something he'd totally say.

You aren't allowed to like Drumpf here.

or make fun of him since Sup Forums will attack us

You are now manually remembering Hellblazer predicting Trump's victory and establishing him as President of the DC universe a month or two before the election...

MODS

Not really a fan of Sup Forums, but, what are they going to do?

Shitpost?

That's not attacking.

That's not bad actually.
Funny, a lot more mild than most of the shit that gets made, and actually grounded in reality.

for tumbrl that's hurting their feelings.

There's no fun pro-any politician comics. It's only fun when they're bashing them.

Sup Forums seems to get pretty butthurt by people making fun of them or whoever they stand behind. Case in point, people like OP

Whenever you make one. Instead of waiting for someone to make it for you.

Lmao Tumblr isn't half the butthurt poltards are.

Have you ever actually seen the kind of people that post on Tumblr?

Context?

There's nothing funny about having a retarded President, that's not really a joking thing.

Let him have fun with his Make-A-Wish.

same thing happens every time. alleged Sup Forums says something racist/offensive, people scream Sup Forums and hurl insults, mod prunes insensitive post from allegedly Sup Forums.

Have you seen the average polposter? People on there legitimately talk about buying water filters so they don't end up like those gay frogs, and get triggered when you point out how retarded they are

There was a teenage girl who drew some fanart of a typical morbidly obese Steven Universe character, only she made her slightly less morbidly obese.
Some Tumblr users went insane and started harrassing her, doxxed her, called her house threatening her and telling her to kill herself, etc.
The person in that screenshot alerted authorities to the actions of the main instigator and she ended up getting arrested.

More like Israeli ones, Netanyahu is sucking Trumps dick.

This much salt can't be good for me but it tastes so good.

Really? I've never seen anyone actually talk about that stuff besides Alex Jones, but I've seen plenty of Sup Forums threads making fun of his bullshit and mental instability.
Keep on making things up, though. I'm sure someone will believe you.

>pro
>anti
Only retards make comics about real world current politiks. Good or bad, those are dated the very next month.

Chuckle a little

In fairness, there's a kernal of truth to the gay frog thing.

No, the government isn't putting chemicals in the water to turn you gay on purpose.

Yes. All plastics leech chemicals that are metabolized in your body as estrogen. Aside from all else, depending on where you live, the contaminant in your water average around 200 to 250 ppm.

Bottled water is 0ppm. A good water filter can knock out those contaminants and bring it to bottled water level.

You really should use water filters. Look at what happened in Flint. Government just doesn't give a fuck.

You don't even need to go that far. Just look at all the Jew conspiracy shit they spew, how they push the interracial sex agenda to weaken the white race, etc.
Not saying that tumblr aren't a bunch of triggered faggots, I'm just saying Sup Forums is exactly the same.

... Shit, he is going to be the ONE president.

Atleast we will get our Megacities.

Way to shill filters. There are chemicals in filters that turn frogs gay, too.

I boil my own water I collect from rainwater. I'm also straight and jack off 3 times a day. Coincidence? I don't think so.

>Good or bad, those are dated the very next month.
It depends though. If they raise relevant themes that transcend the mere contemporary reference, they don't. There's plenty of literature, comics, music, etc. that references contemporary politicians and are still great.
The problem isn't Trump references, the problem is shit writers.

You sure it's not the other way around?

>can't tell that the overwhelming majority of Alex Jones pol posts are tongue in cheek
>calls pol retarded

>There are chemicals in filters that turn frogs gay, too.
Like...carbon?

What's with all the anti-Sup Forums shills all over blue boards? At least stay on Sup Forums.

I dont visit tumblr like you seem to but im here every day closing Sup Forums threads in Sup Forums

It's not out yet but Mike Baron( The Punisher, Nexus) is going to write an Alt Right Superhero comic called Based Stickman

Fucking meme magic

I like it more when Trump is depicted as endearing idiot, rather than evil dictator.

I have water filters because the tap water is terrible and kills my corals. It has all sorts of nasty metals and organics. I don't think it will turn you gay, but it will kill you slowly

Realistically, most Superheroes should be Pro-Trump

If you look at real world analogues, cops, firefighters, soldiers, and neighborhood watch all skew heavily conservative

Not to mention, many heroes have deeply personal reasons to support strong response to criminal behavior, having been victimized by criminal violence themselves

Someone like Batman is absolutely going to be team #BlueLivesMatter

You're overestimating the majority of Sup Forums posters, and Sup Forums users in general. Most of that shit does start up as a joke, and gets posted ironically, until it's picked up by autists and kids that don't know better and the irony gets completely lost. Just look at the kekistani crowd.

Comics should not be used as tools for spreading ANY political agenda.