You actually can't make this up

You actually can't make this up.

I don't have to.

Well Canada might as well be Arabia

He's dressed up as the aviator from le petit prince you fucking mongoloids. sage

Can this cultural appropriation be posted to any libs? I want to see them eat each other again.

FUCKING JEW LEAF REEEEEEEEEE

Why is Edward Norton a smelly Arab?

Awww, Le Petit Prince. That's cute.

oh yeah then where are his suspenders

checkmate, atheist

Is the small child supposed to be chinese?

what? they look good.

Every French speaking person loves Le Petite Prince. Its a classic

>CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEE

He's still a fucking Arab. Nobody is getting your retarded reference. I could dress like Omar Sharif in Lawrence of Arabia but it's still me being an Arab.

Trudeau is the ultimate fucking cuck. Immigrants don't follow the laws in Toronto and they don't even apologize for it. They just don't take laws seriously because no one in the third world takes laws seriously, which is why their societies are so dysfunctional to begin with, and our national leader is pandering to them and bringing them over in droves? It's the end of western civilization, period.

> Le Petite Prince
>petite
>french speaking person

found you, muhammad.

>I wanna be a fucking muslim so bad famm

>toronto
>not knowing french classical literature

your parents should have shot you.

I never claimed to be french

>lives in canada
>tries to list a work in the native language
>fucks it up anyway
>but me no speakie french

you're a national treasure, ahmed

>1943
>"classical"

I read the little prince as a kid but who gives a shit? He's still an Arab and is pandering to the Arabs. As a PM, everything you do is through a political lens. He knows how the muslim world will see it and he knows damned well that Arabs are the least literate people on Earth outside of Africa. This is propaganda and pandering, pure and simple. He could have chosen from a thousand other characters from French literature - the list is endless - but no, he had to go with Arab. Fucking Trudeau.

Nice Cuck of Arabia costume Mr.T

I figured if we spell it with the e in english its the same in french. whatever

>being this mad
no one is praising trudeau, you retard. he's about as worthless as they come. you read the book and you still don't see the obvious connections. you're just fishing for problems. you're fucking hopeless.

>can't into dictionary
>being this retarded

common core is destroying this country, holy shit

And his father was no better.

from le what? all i see is an arab

Plenty of people praise him. He's Canada's darling and if you think most Canadians are familiar with French lit youve got rocks in your head. Most people can't even handle newspapers.

Someone must have fucking voted for him. Seriously Canada, what the fuck happened?

Pappy and Justin Trudeau

DUDE ALLAH LMAO

>most canadians dont know french

most canadians don't even know the other half of their own fucking native language? holy shit. no wonder weedman is in charge. get the mudlsime hugger out, while you can.

Time to beat the sex slaves

is that not Lawrence of Arabia?

There were no alternatives. Harper had been around for too long and was fucking up badly around the time of election. It was a lesser of two evils thing, more so than usual.

I fucking hate le weedman, but this is good stuff. Fuck you all iliterate savages

Im pretty sure.

I said they don't know French literature. They barely know English literature. Sign of the times. Anyway, you know the Muslims are loving it. Trudeau is a true quisling.

YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS. LE PETIT PRINCE IS SET IN EGYPT

GET YOUR MAYMAYS RIGHT

>WE

REVEL IN TERROR

Lol

HORSE'S ASS

This. Goddam leaf's love their sandniggers.

>It was a lesser of two evils thing,

So you chose the greater evil.
Idiots.

I'm sick of these famous person Halloween shots

its literally one night a year

>being a Heath Ledger joker
>not the superior Letos joker
MOMS GONNA FREAK

Looks like it. Note that Lawrence, like all good English folk, liked getting rammed in the ass by Arabs.

BASED DA JOKER BABY

>still an arab
>leaf education

Trudeau seems a nice guy to be honest

You guys are trying too hard, that head gear does not make it an "Arab" costume.

... and gambled ... with SHAIRKS!

He is. The problem is he is too nice.

Yeah I'm surprised the Canadian press isn't beating on him for dressing up as a colonialist.

I bet he means it well. He's just a little retarded and SJW

he must have forgot his clothes

Post the uncensored picture next time, leaf.

Im talking about how he's perceived by the general public. Can't you fucking read?

>Implying Saint-Exupéry wasn't inspired by Lawrence of Arabia

Saint-Exupéry fought in northern africa during WWII

this fucking faggot never cease to amaze and humor me, and we had berlusconi, if you know what i mean.

looks more like a European archaeologist in Egypt desu

>the joker

Shit tier costume

he seems like a chill guy. his just not a good leader.

He is nothing but a globalist and a capitalist with nothing but contempt for Canadians that arnt rich or political like he is. All his social liberalism is a thin veneer over far right wing economic policy.

>lel we are so inclusive and welcoming of foreigners lgbt jihadists :3
Pour as many workers into an economy to drive down wages, create inflation and demand. This makes everyone in the country poorer except the rich.
>I am le feminist!
Proceeds to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia
>I will make weed legal goy
Oh dear the US wouldnt like that. Guess I cant do it. whoops!

I am not upset about the weed part. I dont smoke but its another example of his veneer of social liberalism just to get votes so he can make the will of his masters into law.

>Justin in the Congo

wow racist and colonialist

The little prince

Fuck that Cuck but that's actually a really sweet costume

What's the problem here?

so when is this faggot gonna apologise for his culturally insensitive racist costume?

Its Lawrence of Arabia fuck off

meanwhile. hilary duffs career nearly died because of this

Here are his suspenders, checkmate burger

What career?

Fuck off m8, he's dressed as a German

KARIN GRANDI THE GREAT JUICE EXPLORER !??

go back to the US

Only cool costume there is the Joker costume Trudeau's wife's son is wearing.

>tfw no famlily
Hold me lads

>le petit prince

IT'S FRENCH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

REEEE

>white guy dresses up as a white guy
You faggots get triggered by anything these days

Maybe you should stop wearing jean shorts

She supposed to be a pilgrim or something? Also Trudeau is sexy as fuck, he sounds gay though. I'd fuck him though if he asked.

JUSTIN OF ARABIA

MY FUCKING SIDES WHEN

Are you, perchance, a nigger?

Superior halloween costume

They have chosen their path and will be an unholy mess of rivaling cultures in a few decades. Balkanized, feminized and en route to oblivion.

American education is spreading, we must stop it

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! RACISM!!! REEEEEEEE

Her father was the Negro King

based Canadians on Halloween fuck off pol