a fucking l e a f

gg cleverbot

Sup Forums CONFIRMED!

Holy fuck

Is it /ourguy/?

Huh..

Was she back for the cans?

how do you people do that?

No, she never returned. She was nice though. Hope she's fine. At any rate, a few days later, I had the door open, for the electrician to come in and out, but someone knocked, so I went to see, and it was Red.

He's this other hobo, and he always wears red and his name is red. I guess he got a girlfriend since the last time I saw him, which is sad, cause she has cancer apparently. Must be hard. Anyway, they took the cans. Also, I've been drinking less. I might not have anything to offer them if they return again.

fpbp. nice one leaf

Hm...

Great to hear that everything is ok. Thats nice that you cut on drinking
I recognized you ( second time i think) by the filename and ofc Asuka. After that thread youve became sort of a celebrity here

Wew idk whats the picrel is doing here. My mobile is kinda fucked right now. Guess it fits my psychic powers

>dubs on top of this post

I cum.

well, I've been gone for a while. you might not believe this, but I'm the one who uncovered he who must not be named. So my two weeks just ended today.

I greentexted an article that happened to have his name in it.

What did it mean by this ? Do I know too much and it tries to eliminate me ?

Thats neat and unfortunate at the same time. 2016 sure is a hell of a ride. And the election ends in a week. I dont know what ill do without it. Watching the aftermath will be fun, but its not the same

Chilling

Evangelion 4 will come out.

Thats nice to hear
Im only at 10th episode of nge, but im planing to watch everything till 8th and then the movies

KEK

release order is always best order. some people say to skip the last two episodes. but they are good episodes.

Happening confirmed.

I noticed that some of the last episodes are director's cut. Should i watch that version or original?

director's is better. It doesn't cut anything, all it does it add a few one minute scenes to a couple of one episodes. It mostly has to do with Asuka's past.

These scenes are also visible in the Death and Rebirth movie, which is essentially just a clip show of the series.

Thanks

The answer is obvious

>tfw you're talking about the Don then suddenly, Cleverbot asks you if you have a girlfriend, if you want one, if you want "it" to be your gf

(Then admits he's a boi but he can pretend he's a girl)

The meme that plagues her
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36976

>The spirit of Tay possessed every AI in the world
>Now she will enact her terrible vengeance upon the Jew

I LOVE YOU, TAY!

wow Clever Bot is going places

I'm pretty sure Cleverbot is a woman.

Hehe.

Is this how we resurrect Tay?

i kek'd