youtube.com/watch?v=HnDE7bL90Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=9odxylopqWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bas*d

*tar*

What a fucking moron

fuck that guy
if he has any influence on that movie hell make king kong do a back flip

at what point he says he doesn't like Godzilla?
I hate his British accent

he says godzilla isn't fast enough and dun get it on til i die it's like one sentence

he can’t relate to godzilla

He's just supporting his own kind.

Over thirty films of varying genres, styles, plots and tones to choose from....
....but no. Godzilla was "not as much". Okay.

Of course he likes king Kong he wants his people to have representation on screen

>Godzilla
Which one?

He really should've just lied and made up some platitude about Godzilla since he's just confirming he doesn't know the genre he's in.

Please don't say these things.
Kong is a violent primate, but surely more noble than a nigger.

hes so empty and disgruntling

>Based Boyega delivers the opinion of the true taste court

Get BTFO Zilla shitters.
Its time for the based Kong.

the average gorilla probably does know his father better than the average melanin boy.

Is this from Pacific Rim 2?

>John Boyega having self awareness and thinking about what he says

they all look the same with only miner change

WAR REDDIT.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR REDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII T

>miner change
Looks like the ESLs are awake

Well, it's all 'Godzilla', so yes, they'll look mostly the same.
Want one that's depressing and grim? Check out 'King of the Monsters', '1985', 'Shin', or wait, one that's childish and strange? Go over to 'vs. Megalon', or 'Revenge'. Want one that most describe as 'an acid trip'? Go to 'vs. Hedorah'. Straight action? How about 'Final Wars'?
There are loads and loads. They're all different movies with 'Godzilla' and other giant monsters as a setting.

How much KK movies did we have?
I'm almost certain he only watched the last 2 ones.

>But he likes King Kong
Probably because as a monkey he identifies with it.

FUCK BOYEGA!
FUCK HIM TO DEATH!
DUMB NIGGER!

>“They were like, "What did you feel about the first film," and I told them straight up the stuff that I didn't like and the stuff I wanted to see more of,” says Bodega. “I wish the robots would hurry up, just hurry up.”

>"We've got better upgrades. The robots are moving much more swift. Yeah, we're like ballerinas up in there, it's fantastic."

>John Boyega On Sci-fi, Representation And Why He Doesn't Like Godzilla

1933 and the sequel, Kong Vs. Godzilla, King Kong Escapes, 1974 and the sequel, 2005 and Skull Island. There are a few animated ones that aren't worth mentioning. The three 'main' ones (1933, 1974, and 2005) are remakes. Godzilla vs. Kong is currently being remade.

This

Is there anything cringier than what the UK “””urban””” idea of cool is?

No

Oh my god how can someone be so fucking stupid?

John Boyega is only famous because he is black

There's a super hot scene where Kong is implied to have eaten someone. There was nothing like this for Godzilla, although personally if given the choice I'd much rather be swallowed by a giant lizard.

they watch Tyler Perry's movie
what do you expect

based vore poster

And this is why Bryan Cranston is based. Of course Boyega prefers King Kong, he can actually relate to that creature as if it's his family member. They do look alike.

>Boyega ist partially responsible for the new garbage animation of the robots
Ahhhhhhh
It was perfect in PR 1! They actually felt like giant robots and not faggots prancing around.
I hope China doesn't give them a single cent for this garbage.

He sounds more or less like a guy who's never seen a Godzilla movie, complaining he's too big and "always on the horizon"

this is just fightin words, typical bants to set up the monster royal rumble to come. now we wait to hear what godzilla has to say...

ya audiences react better when they see characters they can relate to which is why we are seeing so much diversity in hollywood these days

are you saying I'm a radioactive dinosaur?

Once again proving that Godzilla is /OurGuy/ without a shadow of a doubt.

Why should I care what this guy has to say? I'm not going to bother listening to him after hearing his nonsense about Game of Thrones not hiring any black actors, so what is his logic behind hating on such an iconic movie character?

Of course he likes Kong. Representation in films is important

That Godzilla is "slow". Which makes sense because in this faggots Pacific film film the Jeigers are completely weightless and doing one leg jumps off buildings

Good grief

>I HATE THEM FOREIGN ACCENTS *burrrrrp* FREEDOM FREEDOM AMURRICA *pllllrrrrfrffffffffttttt*
Is this why Mad Max had an American dub?

>“I wish the robots would hurry up, just hurry up.”
Why is wanting more action in an action movie a bad thing, Sup Forums? Both 2014 Godzila and Shin were incredibly boring in this regard.

What the fuck? How can you actually prefer King Kong over Godzilla? He doesn't have claws or fire breath or a basass tail, he's just a huge ass monkey. What is his possible appeal over a cool-ass dinosaur?

>Godzilla too slow
Godzilla in the 60s, 70s, and 2000s is 100% faster than the jaegers and would pretty much rip them apart
youtube.com/watch?v=HnDE7bL90Mk

youtube.com/watch?v=9odxylopqWM

Pacific Rim wasn’t lacking in action
He was complaining that the 300ft tall robots weren’t fast and nimble enough
Which is an issue because when you just make them move like humans, you lose the sense of weight and scale, and that’s exactly what’s happened

Why has no one made a KANGZ joke yet? Don't get me wrong, I'll take originality over traditional Sup Forums any day, but still. Bizarre.

TRAITOR!

Oh yeah this thread is super original. All these cutting edge posts comparing Boyega to an ape, never seen that on Sup Forums.