Indentitarian Movement

English Vlog from Austrian activist.
youtube.com/watch?v=qhaNBcCId-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pmldDcq77Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XA5S5Qrg6CU
bloc-identitaire.com/actualite/3033/bloc-identitaire-presente-feuille-route-politique-identite-et-remigration
theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/10/france-front-national-eu-wages-fraud-allegation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sellner was geht

He posts on Sup Forumsdeutsch btw Sup Forums

>dgw meine Sellnerstory ausgesprochen schwul wird

Indentitarian Movement is literally a meme in germany

Boah war das Intro völkisch

Heil Sellner

Are you sure about that?

Yes, he spams the thread with his autistic tomboy-waifu, named 'Sae'

How so?

Kek I'll try to catch it and embarass him then

We have them in France too.
I don't mind the idea, but since the vast majority of those are brainless idiots, most of their actions only end up discrediting every single white person who believes in the Helleno-Christian identity.

Example: We've had a bunch of these guys doing a "watch patrol" in Lyon's subway system. Doing nothing else but wear yellow, make sure nobody get robbed or harassed, and talk with people who want to. Great move, nobody can complain about that.

Same evening, some of these fellas get drunk, end up in a big fight with gang of muzzies, after which there are of course injured people on both sides. MSM be like "Waaah racist aggression they didn't have their fight during the day so they unleashed it on those poor arabs".

Result: I can't even proclaim my belief in my white French identity, which is a constituent of my own self but in no way meant to offend anybody without being called one millions heinous names. And it's mostly because of these stupid cunts who don't understand that a contestation movement requires extraordinary self-discipline.

Makes me really angry desu

I guess he says that because they haven't already took power or something. They are doing some nice actions, have presence in all landers and have ties with AFD, that's good enough for now.

They seem to be a lot more civil and sophisticated in Austria tho.

> the vast majority of those are brainless idiots, most of their actions only end up discrediting every single white person who believes in the Helleno-Christian identity.

Name some others than your example because I'm pretty sure those who ended up in that fight were from the GUD and not GI.

> And it's mostly because of these stupid cunts who don't understand that a contestation movement requires extraordinary self-discipline.

You do realize we are the only far right group that has never been caught saying or doing anything racist, never been caught fighting and that we have never been condemned in any way? Have you ever met any of us? Because we are by far the smartest and most disciplined far right group out there. We even have places in some cities that are open to public.

He's wrong, we are just as clean as Austrians because, well, we literally are the same movement with same values and we met each other regularly to build comradry.

i agree. i wanna become a member too but theres no group in my area

So you're in ? Kek. I actually know two guys in a branch of Marseille, and one is a long-time friend from Paris. Brilliant guys by the way.

Have you ever heard the French saying "A chain is as solid as its weakest link"? It is particularly true when it comes to that kind of topic. When the MSM is (obviously) looking to discredit the cause, any guy wearing the groupe's visual elements saying "fuck islam" or "Belgium for Belgium nationals" or anything else that can remotely be perceived as racist, fascist, hateful or xenophobic can and WILL BE used to discredit the whole movement.

Now that being said, I don't precisely know a lot about GI. Perhaps they're different in Belgium than in France. If no GI has ever been "caught saying or doing anything racist, never been caught fighting never been condemned in any way" then I have much respect for that and I'd like to learn more if possible

Are you talking about the GI in France, or do the Walloons have a branch as well? I wasn't aware of any activists in Belgium, except for some Flemish Identitarians, which I thought to be unrelated.
I've been thinking of joining the movement myself for some time too.

>that feel when when ...
droped
fucking germans

youtube.com/watch?v=9pmldDcq77Q

youtube.com/watch?v=XA5S5Qrg6CU

I'm French working in the European parliament for FN, there's nothing yet in Wallonia but we have people in Bruges I think. If you're in Brussels we can meet and talk about it.

>When the MSM is (obviously) looking to discredit the cause, any guy wearing the groupe's visual elements saying "fuck islam" or "Belgium for Belgium nationals" or anything else that can remotely be perceived as racist, fascist, hateful or xenophobic can and WILL BE used to discredit the whole movement.

We know about that and trust me we are really careful, that's why you won't find anything bad about us except for the classic "they're racists!!?!" without basis. Though we have some anti islamic shirts because our goal is to send back to their countries of origin most non whites and muslims. We still always are into the limits of law, except for some actions (occupying a roof, etc).

>numale haircut

video closed

Fair enough. Allow me a couple of questions then.

-Here is an Algerian muslim, legally staying in Belgium since 20 years. He has a normal job, a family, he prays in private places only (never shows religious sign in public places), and his daughters have the Belgium citizenship. Do you deport him? If yes how do you justify it ?

-Here is another Muslim. Maybe he's from Algerian origin and doesn't have the Algerian citizenship, or perhaps he's just a white convert Muslim. This one guy is actually a radical islamist. Maybe not to the point of going full allahu akbar, but still enough to not shake women's hand, to have his wife in full burka mode, basically place shariah above everything. Do you deport him? If yes, where? How do you justify it? If no, what do you do with him?

Kill yourselves before I do it for you.

Qu'est ce que MSM...?

Thanks for the offer, but I don't feel like meeting straight away. I'm interested nonetheless, so if you want, mail me at [email protected], perhaps we can stay in touch.

Mainstream Media my good man

He usually do his hair so it's way better.

>-Here is an Algerian muslim, legally staying in Belgium since 20 years. He has a normal job, a family, he prays in private places only (never shows religious sign in public places), and his daughters have the Belgium citizenship. Do you deport him? If yes how do you justify it ?

We can't outright deport everybody we don't like. What we can do is banning everything that make him comfortable as a muslim in our society: closing mosquees that aren't payed 100% by citizens (and pretty much all of them are financed by foreign countries), putting a high tax on hallal goods (both for animal ethics and to finance a "return fund" so we can help those who are willing to migrate back), no more veil of course, ban of double nationality so his algerian-belgium daughters will have to choose, cut welfare for non european citizens, take away citizenship for crime convicts... If he can live with a handful of mesures like that (we propose 30 of them in the same spirit) then he can stay. For a newcomer, coming to work, he just won't ever get citizenship and won't stay if he doesnt find a job.

>Here is another Muslim...

With the same spirit, we ban everything that allow him to easily live his faith. If he's a sincere radical muslim, he will leave and we will help him (with the money of hallal tax). If he tries to live as a salafi, he will break a law at some point and then we can catch him.

These guys are OK.

I've just sent you something from a fake (obviously) account from [email protected]

Why not just ban islam ? It doesn't even fall under the freedom of religion because it's not just a religion but a political model and a code of law. It's the same as forbidding sect hurting their people or telling them to do bad shit.

You wanna do this while having the capital of the European Union in your country? Good luck mate lel. Moreover, you do realize this will sparkle a civil war in both your country and mine, as well as others? If you do realize it, godspeed and meet me with ammo in 10 years. If not you're just a fool.

Out of curiosity, could you please link the 30 measures proposed?

Don't be such a fucking idiot, Frenchie. What do you think the media would have said if they had prevented a robbery during the day? Every time non-cucks are attacked and defend themselves, they turn it into racist aggression.

If anything, they need to be more extreme. The left constantly shows they bow to terrorism. Here, we had locals attack the city hall of their village when the cucks wanted to place a rapefugee hive in said village. They quietly decided not to do so, after that.

Not sure you can really pull that one of legally. After all, many other religions (including Judaism and Christianity I believe) also have political recommendations in their books.

Shall we then ban all religions?

>I can't proclaim my blah blah
you mean you won't you fucking surrender monkey.

Nonsense my dear toothpaste. I'm certain these guys actually prevented some muggings, by their presence alone. It was indeed never mentioned by the media, but who cares? The people on the trains saw, and now they know.

Since every opportunity will be used against us, then we must simply not give them any opportunity.

Or just beat the shit out of them like with gypsies and they will flee somewhere else(I'm looking at you Great Britain and Canada)

That's not legal so this is just a "look guys we are democrats" speech. If we are powerful enough to do so of course we will, this religion is an antithesis to our civilisation.

>You wanna do this while having the capital of the European Union in your country

I'm French, just working in Brussels. Also the UE will not last forever.

>Moreover, you do realize this will sparkle a civil war in both your country and mine, as well as others?

Looking at demographics we still have 30 or 40 years before becoming an ethnic minority so we have to try. "Civil" war is a risk, but one we have to take, this is the future of our people we're talking about.

>If you do realize it, godspeed and meet me with ammo in 10 years. If not you're just a fool.

Will do. We aren't storing weapons like crazies because a single police operation could kill our mouvement if we did so but we are preparing.

bloc-identitaire.com/actualite/3033/bloc-identitaire-presente-feuille-route-politique-identite-et-remigration

There's a new one with more ideas coming out soon.

Christianity is apolitical in essence. Sure there are political uses and it used to have lots of weight in political life centuries before, but nowadays it came back to the moral recommendations it once was with early Christianity.
But if you take islam or judaism, there are law recommandations and political recommendations too (isreal, the caliphate, the shariah, etc...) and those books tells directly to hurt people who don't believe in the same god.
Let's take another example : I don't have a single problem with bouddhism or hindouism, which are moral guidelines like Christianity.

It's not legal because they're hidden under cover of religious belief. Expose islam and judaism for what they are, political systems and codes of laws incompatible with France, and you can have them ban.

Heh. Pretty interesting. I'm personally more invested in getting out of the EU rather than the fight against islam, as a matter of priorities really.
Let's just get out and we'll move on from there. If we ever make it, which I'm convinced of.

About your link: some of it is good. Most is either impossible to implement, or just dumb: for everything that says "limit this or that to the French or the European citizens". Are you guys not forgetting the number of muzzies who are Spanish, German or Italian citizen? Not to mention that someday (God forbids) Turkey might enter the EU.

C'mon, be real. We gotta leave the EU boat bro

So we ban both Jews and Muslims?
I kinda wanna see the result of that

>It's not legal because they're hidden under cover of religious belief. Expose islam and judaism for what they are, political systems and codes of laws incompatible with France, and you can have them ban.

It's planned. As I said, for now we have to show a democratic face. I studied islam for some years, I'm giving speeches for the mouvement and writing a book about it. We are trying to awake our people and to show them they have a right to be proud of being French, European, and to reject islam, immigration and globalisation. We're the good guys, the ones representing poor white french, we can't risk to look like fascists so we can't say we will just ban things.

Yeah, I'd like to see that too.

Good.

QT

kek'd at the picture, nice work

>I'm personally more invested in getting out of the EU rather than the fight against islam

Those are pretty much the same thing. EU politics and the drive for islamic immigration line up perfectly, because the EU is a marxist construct that aims to destroy European culture. Islamic immigration is their weapon of choice.

>About your link: some of it is good. Most is either impossible to implement, or just dumb: for everything that says "limit this or that to the French or the European citizens". Are you guys not forgetting the number of muzzies who are Spanish, German or Italian citizen? Not to mention that someday (God forbids) Turkey might enter the EU.

"European citizen" as we understand it has an ethnic dimension. You have to couple the ""limit this or that to the French or the European citizens" with the mesures to restrain citizenship, like points 5, 6 and the interdiction of double citizenship. Ultimately we will only have whites or a few assimilated non whites.

We have some.

It's not. I don't mind some muslims staying here, on the contrary.

Just like with everything in this world, poison or treasure, it is a matter of proportionality

Oh and by the way, I think Geert Wilders has a program to ban islam from netherlands if he is elected. Check that.

Finland, why are you doing this?

Geert and his party already are allies with FN in the European parliament, in the Europe of Nations and Freedom group. We also have a few identitarians in Netherlands.

And how on Earth would you convince other countries to do the same as France?
Plus, how do you define if somebody's Muslim? Some Arabs dont give a shit about islam, others are christians. Either:

-You profile every single Arab-looking citizen to know if he goes to the Mosque, prays at home, eats pork and so on. I can't support that.
-Either you basically deport them out of their skin color. One of my best friends is a Lebanese christian, smartest guy I know. He'd get deported, can't support that.

Civic nationalism is where it's at man

You know perhaps you should ask yourself why all the hate toward white proud yet the minorities rather stay with whites than help impprove non-white countries.

I was a leftit till I get tired of your ungrateful shit, always complaining, always hating on us. Why can´t leftits go to minorities countries instead?

Nice. Wiske was right all along

>how do you define if somebody's muslim?
Nah but I get your point. You can follow veiled women until some guy hits them, then you have husband and wife and deport them.

>I have a friend who is the smartest...
>Not everyone is the same

Well then enjoy being a slave of minorities. Minorities will vote for their own benefit even if they have to piss on your rights.

>Som arabs don´t give a shit about Islam

Taqqiya. If Islam wins, they will join Islam.

Oh yes, some. But those some are so non-islamic compared to their desert brethren that they're barely muslims at all. Lip service muslims, at best.

Don't misrepresent us as wanting to get rid of literally all of them. I simply want to get rid of most of them, because they either have no right to be here, or they overtly hate our culture, and should therefor have no say in what defines our culture. That tiny minority that does not fall into either group can stay.

But at the end of the day we will not get rid of mass immigration without getting rid of the EU. And we will not get rid of rampant Marxism without getting rid of the EU. The conclusion is simple: The EU must fall, and its leaders put on trial.

>And how on Earth would you convince other countries to do the same as France?

Islam and immigration are a threat to all european countries, far right is on the rise everywhere. We won't have to convince anybody, most already are. A majority of French already say islam is not compatible with republic and there's too many immigrants.

>how do you define if somebody's Muslim?
>Some Arabs dont give a shit about islam, others are christians

Yes, because being muslim and being arab are two different things. I already said you can allow a few assimilated and working non whites, they just have to stay a tiny minority and the citizenship should be a valuated reward, not a free candy.

>You profile every single Arab-looking citizen to know if he goes to the Mosque, prays at home, eats pork and so on.

Not really, I have never implied that. I said we will make the practice of islam almost impossible so sincere muslims will have to adapt or leave by themselves, and we will help them to leave.

>Either you basically deport them out of their skin color. One of my best friends is a Lebanese christian, smartest guy I know. He'd get deported, can't support that.

Again, never implied that.

>Taqqiya. If Islam wins, they will join Islam.

This. "Moderate" muslims are just moderate as long as islam isnt dominant. If "radical" muslims get in power somehow they will follow. Only apostates can be trusted, because they put their lives in danger, like Majid Oukacha in France.

Actually that's irrelevant. My point is that he's Marronite so arab-looking, parents are both Christian, and have been in France since the 80's. For fuck sake, the guys barely knows how to order a shawarma in Arabic. How can you possibly justify his deportation?

I've had the same feelings being a ukip voter for more than a decade. In the end I just decided fuck it, if people have a problem with my beliefs then that's their problem. I actually found a suprising amount of people agreed with me but where to scared of being labelled racist to say anything. Don't let other people or the fear of being labelled something define what you believe in brother.

>gib us your money so we can exist and do nothing because we don't want to get involved into anything political, not even local election
Nice scam my dude

Were did you read that we would deport him, stop making up things.

>we don't want to get involved into anything political, not even local election

We presented a candidate for presidential election in 2012, now we changed strategy and are infiltrating FN. We already have some people elected under FN's banner and a lot of guys working for the party (I am). We want to modify it from the inside. You don't know what you're talking about, please be quiet.

I actually don't trust "moderates", it was for comparison's sake.
To the Dutch: but you haven't answered, how do you make the decision which one to deport and which one not to deport?

To the French in Belgium: I agree with discouraging the practice of Islam and the rest of what you said.
However, working for what I working and knowing what I know, the chances of all european countries going far right are non-existant.
However I don't really care, as long as I get to see France being sovereign again

Then accept being a slave of minorities and giving a shit future to your relatives. I don´t justify anything, I just want that if you choose to sacrifice more innocents to save a few exceptions then don´t cry later when we have markets of little girls or that your grandchildren don´t have any human rights.

Stop worrying so much about your fucking image, this is your future, your friend wouldn´t think twice to convert to Islam if Islam wins.

>most friends vote for cuck parties
>talking about politics
>one goes "you're not voting for Wilders, are you?"
>"What would be wrong with that, then?"
>10 minute rant about how it's a "one-issue party"

I wouldn't even mind a valid opposition to the PVV, but this is just fucking nonsense. Because for some reason no-one ever gets this pissed off at people voting for Christian or environmentalist one-issue parties, or far left meme parties like the Pirate Party or DENK.

I suppose it's at least some good news that they have to lie and cheat about their criticism, because the whole "waycism" thing is wearing thin.

>now we changed strategy and are infiltrating FN
Like everybody else is, good job.
Find something else to infiltrate after the FN becomes irrelevent in 2018.
also
>belgian working for the FN
either flat out lie or nice falsified documents here and there

Deporting all who practices Islam.

>the chances of all european countries going far right are non-existant.

Maybe not all, Hungary for example isn't far right. They are still doing the job. For most I believe we will see it soon enough.

>However I don't really care, as long as I get to see France being sovereign agai

We aren't just concerned by France, we have an ethnic, racial view of the problem. As a French, I don't want England or Germany to turn into a muslim non white country. We're all in the same boat, we're all Europeans. In the next decades our skin color will be our first flag.

I work in the European parliament. I'll stop replying to you, you're either retarded or trolling.

I don't really care desu, that is exactly the answer I wanted.
I just want people with these opinion to acknowledge that innocents will be sacrificed, that blood will be on their hands.
I've seen to many "right wing" guys look down when coming across a muzzie to seriously take any "Muzzies go back" post upfront

Hmm yeah I get your point, if necessary I'll crusade until London but that can't happen until France is free, so I'll focus on making this happening in my lifetime

>How can you possibly justify his deportation?

do you have any idea how we cure cancer ?

>Hungary for example isn't far right
>I work in the European parliament.
If incompetent idiots like you are allowed to waste taxpayers money, the muslims are our least problems.

Oh come on, you don´t give a shit about innocents, you only care to seem morally superior to everyone. You are telling me you suddenly care for deporting innocents but you won´t give a shit if we become a minority who would have to respect Islam if we don´t wanna lose our heads.

Yeah, you clearly care about innocents.

>I've seen to many "right wing" guys look down when coming across a muzzie

Yeah, because muslims respect us so much. My god fucking cucks.

The problem is that these cucks think the muslims respect them and would return them the favor when the reality is that if they become a majority they will slaughter all who is not islamic.

Jobbik is the hungarian far right party. Fidesz is coming to us, hardening their policies and may join our group in the European parliament but for now they side with cuckservatives in the European People's Party.

>but you haven't answered

You never asked.

But we have dual citizenship that's inherited by second and third generation cuntbags. So deporting anyone would literally be as easy as revoking their Dutch passport and throwing them back at whatever shitstain country decided that they should retain control over their emigrants. Fair's fair. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

First off, all criminals go. I would exempt traffic violations until a certain severity (causing a serious accident, or repeated reckless driving that WILL cause a serious accident at some point), as well as other minor crimes. But anyone who commits a serious crime, goes. If they are underage, the family is deported as well. Members of foreign interest groups are also deported by default. We want Dutch citizens, not fifth columnists.

Then I would enforce total equality, and a total seperation of church (mosque) and state. No more special rights for people who believe in sky spirits and moon gods. That means no more halal (and kosher) food, too. This is not oppression. Those who consider these rules important, maybe become vegetarians. Those who do not may finally fucking integrate. No more special consideration for religious dress, either. No more foreign funding for religion, and no more exemption from noise pollution laws. Any religious building funded by the state will be reappropriated by the state, and turned over to public use. No more subsidies and special projects, either. No more cuddling of criminals and terrorists.

I'd neuter islam completely. ANY influence of religion on politics will be considered illegal. Protesting these changes will be considered a crime worthy of deportation. Religion will become a private matter, and only Christianity will receive a few benefits due to its importance to our cultural heritage. Muslims who consider that to be unfair will be invited to return to their sandpits where building churches is illegal.

No I actually meant it the other way around.

Innocents arabs have to be deported for no reason in order for Europe to cleanse itself? If that's necessary well then so be it, "can't make an omelette without breaking eggs".
But there are just too many people that seem to think that this will be a perfectly clean deportation process, with no mistakes or at least no impact in their personal lives.
And they are crucially wrong. That means fights in some parts of France, civil collateral victims, families broken, economic turmoil etc etc. These times will not be easy times. If that's what it takes we shall do it. But it's the duty of those who know (and there are many on Sup Forums) to not make big promises but rather be honest with their brothers and sisters. Just like extracting a bullet, it's gonna hurt and there's gonna be blood. But it's the only way.

I've seen war in my lifetime. I won't support anyone that doesn't openly states the necessary stages (including violent armed insurrection) for our goal to be realized.

Amen to that brother.

Because Islamists are allowed via thei faith to lie to you.They would just do it in private anyway, but that is a start.

There won't be deportation, but rather split of territories between islamo-socialists and more race-conscious people. This is the most realistic way of solving the problem, split France in two and everybody is free to have it their way. I wouldn't expect half the population to accept quietly the islamic plans islamo-socialists have for France.

I got a question. are you boys defending the old cathedrals and such?

are you one of those assistants who is getting paid by the EU cucks while not giving a fuck about it?

Proud of you XDD™

theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/10/france-front-national-eu-wages-fraud-allegation

>Giving up half of France

If you said this to my face I'd probably bitchslap out of sheer reflex

Nigga wtf

There are no "innocent Arabs". There is a redressing of a political policy. It's pure politics, not justice. They got here through politics, and they go back through politics.

I am of colonial heritage. My family was deported from our colonial holdings when they gained independence. No-one of the left considers this to be a form of injustice. Hell, most of them consider it justice, owing to their status of "privilege". Despite losing everything they had an receiving no support from our state, despite my grandfather having fought two wars for said state in the colonies, nobody considers this unfair. Just politics.

So why the fuck should I suddenly see it in any other light? This is how we see these things, as has been confirmed over decades of post-colonial history. So it works the same when it's non-Westerners getting ejected, too. Will people fight? Of course they will. You know what happened to my countrymen who stayed and fought? Nothing good, that's what. And still the left considers that to be normal and just, and so will I when we're the ones doing it.

Well, half of France wants France to remain France and the other half wants to remove borders and flood France with Africans. I think the peaceful way of solving things is splitting the country and let both parties have their own way. What do you want ? Rule of violence instead ?

After the murder of a priest in Normandy by an islamist this summer we built an operation on social medias called "défend ton église" (defend your church) and for a few weeks all sundays we had guys showing up in front of churches in all the country, some were regular people joining us.

We have a lot of traditionnal crhistians in our ranks but this is not a requirement. It's just that churches are our heritage, or patrimony, and we have to protect it.

:^)

But I do care, we try our best. It's just that whenever we propose something all the other block us, and when the resolution isnt bad they
propose it under their names after blocking ours.
No fraud though, this is just a way to fuck with us.

Hm. so your goal is to keep euro culture alive and stop the mixing of non euro culture?

>mfw I´m on this picture

Reconquista!

Both culture and people.

Europa
Jugend
Reconquista

What special benefits would Christianity need?

Actually cracking down on Islam would be perfectly possible with current laws. The people in politics and our judicial system are just unwilling to do this. The Quran directly commands violence against certain people. This is fundamentally different from the Bible that just tells stories where violence like this happens, but leaves it open if that is what god wants us to do now. If laws against hate speech and inciting violence would be used consistently against Islam the way they are used against neo-nazis for example, almost all of the preaching going on in mosques and spreading the Quran would be prosecuted.

Saellner was geht
Musst du nicht den Faden zukacken

are you retarded?

I'm considering joining. How do I know if I fit in? T. Austrian on vacation

Quite the opposite, I'm very lucid.

Just contact them on their website or via facebook and you will set up a meeting around a drink where you can talk and see about it yourself.