Who is the biggest loser of this election and why is it Nate Sodium?

Who is the biggest loser of this election and why is it Nate Sodium?

>not nate lithium

ishiggydiggy

Kek

Nate Antimatter is going to kill himself after this.

Nate Potassium is the darling of my American Politics professor, had him shoved in my face so much that I can't help but laugh at how badly he is getting blown the fuck out

We need to make a list of his names. Like all the Ben Garrison nicknames but for Nate Cardboard.

I AM GROWING BALDER

Nate Tin should retire in disgrace after this is over.

Poor Nate is starting to figure out the truth.

Nate Drywall

Nate Charcoal

Nate 'Fucking' Feldspar

>listening to nate boron

Don't do it, man. Nate polonium is a bit unstable. He doesn't need any more reason to blow up and fall apart.

Nate "Don't filter my shit f.a.m." Fluoride

I've drunken tap water for 18 years and am all fucked up in the head, is it because of it / permanent?

He'll need to become Nate Iodine to protect his tyroid

Break the conditioning and overcome the fluoride senpai

nate solder is an idiot and he will be killed for losing people a lot of money. I cant believe the rest of the world thinks hillary has a better chance than trump

Ignore that double chin

Nate Calcium isn't fat, he's just got big bones

Nate Oxygen needs to take a breather from statistical predictions after this

Nate Proton is a hack

Nate Carbon

Nate POOP lol

Liberals always project. Look at this shit.

Just Nate my shit up fampai

Nate Gyprock

If anything, F38 took trump seriously way before the rest of the media has, and their model is the most optimistic about Trump's chances. Why hate on him? Just because he's a Skype?

Trip on Ben

They have him at 25%, dipshit

It's actually baffling. I'd love to get this guy in a room and actually ask him his opinion behind closed doors. A part of me suspects he's actually pro-Trump and recognized how obviously fucked polling galvanized our support.

has anyone ever getting blown out like this?

far higher than the rest of the polling aggregates and models.

sure ;)

>Not Anthony Weiner AKA "Carlos Dangerâ„¢"

>If anything, F38 took trump seriously way before the rest of the media has, and their model is the most optimistic about Trump's chances. Why hate on him? Just because he's a Skype?

No, it is because like you, he is a clueless idiot.

I would love to see Trump win only to see this smartass' face as he painfully has to admit he was wrong.

can't wait for trump shills to be btfo.

t. Harry

Using polls is like playing 2d checkers, while voters are in the 4th dimension.
Meanwhile both trump and Hillary are playing 8d Chess and know how to bend future timed events to their will.
Check: if you think Trump is hilter, you have fallen into their game that they started working on over a year ago.

>will get slap on wrist for being a Diddler
>saved world from nuclear destruction
>somehow biggest loser

Literally biggest Weiner

He has prepared narratives already, never underestimate a kike.

Perhaps we should wait until the election before passing judgement?

>costing Hillary the election
He will get more than a slap on the wrist for this.

If you think Trump aka John Titor isn't literally Hitler you have fallen for the Hillary's kabbalistic skype magic that has been in the work for decades

Egg shaped weiner to be exact

I see a merchant in that picture. Sup Forums has ruined me.

Mathman is basing his predictions on oversampled polls done by companies that often have direct financial links to Hillary, or that are just outright opposed to Trump

There's also the fact that a lot of people aren't answering truthfully that they'll vote Trump out of fear.

There are too many human factors that really ruin his incredibly simplistic approach of just believing all the polls.

It might be because he's.... salty.

>betting against silver
>using the winnings to buy gold

Scott Adams exposed himself as a weak, pretentious pussy recently.
>muh twitter shadowban hurt my feels.
He lost a lot of money too which is good.

Jeb got completely fucked and their entire family dynasty is a laughing stock now.

But I'm hoping it will be Clinton come nov 8th.