HILLDAWG GENERAL

Hilldawgs how are you going to celebrate when Mommy -H wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB
thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/01/timeline-countdown-john-podestas-35-million-russian-deal/
yournewswire.com/clinton-was-director-of-company-that-donated-money-to-isis/
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/07/13/new-york-post-yep-lynch-and-clinton-struck-a-deal-on-that-plane-n2192337?utm_content=buffer9554a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
nypost.com/2015/04/20/book-claims-foreign-cash-made-bill-and-hillary-filthy-rich/
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-arms-deals-gun-control/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html
businessinsider.com/hillary-clintons-money-problems-keep-getting-worse-2015-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sudoku

why user?

I'm going to party like its 2008 and Obama just won

only a drumpf would believe in such an obviously forged image

We did it girls! We memed Hillary into office!

wake up H dawgs

Why does she have a lazy eye?

One eye on the white house, another on the bill of rights

I'm goign to look at all the sad, sad people who thought it was okay to turn a blind eye to drumpf's revolting history of unapologetic hatred. And, you know what? I'm going to try to help them. I'm going to offer them the bluepill. It's never too late.

good for you.

these threads are really sad

I'm looking forward to 4 years of Hildawg threads!

How did I get here? Also praise kek.

>0.000000000000000000000000000000005 dollars has been deposited into your account

Thanks for standing up for what is right

holy fuck this thread lmao

listen "buddey" shes going to win and there is absolutely nothing you can do

wew

The trumpfag tears on Sup Forums will be amazing. It's like 2008 all over again.

Remember how butthurt Sup Forums was when Bill Clinton won in 2000?

kgb are sliding these threads HARD today.

Come on Hilldawgs, we can do it!!

It will be like that but in 2016

Mommy and Huma

Together Forever

With a facial.

>shitposting about another country's corrupt ass presidential candidate at like 4 in the fucking morning

Ooooh ooooh baby

I kekked.

i dont know whats worse this thread or the shreik of queen bitch when she tells the drones this is working. what a cunt.

At this point, assuming nothing else scandalous at all comes out between now and 11/8, I give her a 1 in 4 shot of winning

>this thread

Her Diapers Are Soaking Wet

Its 10AM

>muh rallies, muh signs

>it's 10AM
Nice proxy, leaf

No it fucking isn't. Nowhere in Weedland is it 10am.
Also reminder that your terrible trolling, this thread etc. is just contributing to the valid hatred everyone on this board has for canada

>do they pay you hourly or by the post?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB

was the main security agency for the Soviet Union from 1954 until its break-up in 1991

Gonna head on over to Sup Forums and r/the_donald and laugh my ass off for the next month.

By shitposting this over and over again

thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/01/timeline-countdown-john-podestas-35-million-russian-deal/

yournewswire.com/clinton-was-director-of-company-that-donated-money-to-isis/

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/07/13/new-york-post-yep-lynch-and-clinton-struck-a-deal-on-that-plane-n2192337?utm_content=buffer9554a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

nypost.com/2015/04/20/book-claims-foreign-cash-made-bill-and-hillary-filthy-rich/

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-arms-deals-gun-control/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html

businessinsider.com/hillary-clintons-money-problems-keep-getting-worse-2015-3

Rub it in to deplorables on Facebook and Sup Forums. Collect their tears and sustain myself on them forever.

Love you Mommy.

Funny how Hillary threads are never started by americains.

>11 posts by this ID

Honest question CTR. Why all the Hill as pepe in your forced memes? Do you not believe your own propaganda about pepe the frog and white supremacists?

I don't really understand this threads, CTR retards trying to bait with a couple Hilldawg threads while 95% of the board is pro-Trump.

By waking up.

>Falling for the ctr meme
Shiggity Diggity

Dumplings btfo

>Opinion as a business man

>Opinion as a politician

Two different goals.

It was nice of the campaign to buy us passes

I'm going to finish my part of the bargain.

Wouldn't vote for her but jesus christ I want to fuck her so bad

I respectfully disagree

OMG A WOMAN HAD AN EMAIL ACCOUNT, AND THOSE EMAILS SHE SENT AND RECEIVED GOT LEAKED. LOCK HER UP
NOT ALLOWED TO LET YOUR EMAILS GET OUT
IF THEY KNOW YYOU'RE GOING FOR COFFE MONDAY WITH SHARON, TTHATS A FUCKING LIFE SENTENCE

wow that is so mean. get out of this hildawg thread if you are going to post stuff like taht

>all the butthurt KGB ITT
LMAO

Thanks doc

Id kiss any Hillary supporter on the lips

Cakeboy.

this thread is comfy af

Thanks. We will be having it everyday for the next 4 years

Same thing if Trump wins not much cause if he wins he will be gone in less than 6 months so we will get Pence witch will probably turn america into some Christian state and just fuck everything up

what? comfy threads?

mmmm them some nice dupples mhm mmmm

Batrachophobia is a notch.

I love how hillfags will always post picture of her that are 30-40 years old. They can't bear to stand how much she has changed and how disgusting she is. We embrace Trump and love him for who is today.

Thanks I wanted that in 2000x1000. It's kinda fucked up man

>When your country is shit so you worry about elections in good countries

Hillary threads.

>not a single hillary-voting beta male will celebrate by grabbing a pussy.

we are talking about Hildawgs here

and I'm having sex with a microwaved banana peel