MSNBC is caving!

Chris Matthew is going rogue! Suicide issued!

youtu.be/sb92Zwfujb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhC7i_YmzKk
youtu.be/sb92Zwfujb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump because news worthy

Allahu akhbar!
This is great

i have thrills up my legs watching this

Was he actuality talking about Bernie here?

The video is down

That was strangely forceful.

No it isn't.

>they're ALL jumping ship

lol

You can see the news about Pence going off the runway in NYC airport, I think it was LGA.

So, Bernie is out of the picture.

Post yfw he was so depressed that one bullet was not enough and he had to shoot himself in the back of the head THREE times just to ease the pain

He is still an annoying cunt.

Wtf what 5d shill tactic is this? Is matthews trying to avoid the gallows?

It's so glorious to see the system fall apart

CHRIS' NUTS SWING LOW NOW

WOOOOW THATS PRETTY REDPILLED!
He'll probably be found having committed suicide with two shots in the back of the head.

Heh free world amirite? Pussy grabber vs so corrupt the media can't defend it

The system is collapsing under it's own corrupt mass.

The puppets are rebelling.

The dirt to stop themselves being thrown under the bus is washing away.

Praise Kek

Trump will win lads.

Yeah I am done with him. He's a Drumpf shill. He betrayed Obama.

I only listen to Chris Hayes, Rachel, Lawrence, and Joy Reid.

Poor Chris. Who would have thought he'd be crazy enough to cut his own brake lines and drive his car into oncoming traffic.

Can you fags stop posting your kek garbage everywhere?

Fucking cringy ass autists

>it's a nigger subhuman gets offended by frogs 'sode
why do blacks get offended by kek?

You cant stop Kek for it is the birth of a new era.....

The trumpire rises!

No because all you kekfags are stupid newfag superstitious autists who should go back to /r/the_donald

Cringy fucking retard

этoт бopцyн пopвaлcя, нecитe cлeдyющeгo

Compared to 2007-era memes, Pepe and Kek are thought art forms to be appreciated

whatever you say, jamal.
you on the left

Holy shit...was not expecting that...

So is he gunna lose his job?

Not going through the effort to translate sorry I don't actually speak Russian unfortunately.

2007 was much better. They were simpler and not as dumb or cringy as this stupid shit fags post.

Although there was lots of cringe then too.

Anyone have the full clip for context?!

the ship is sinking and all the rats are getting on the life boats

Quite right bro.

Dont let facts and truth sway you. Stick to what we know.

What's up Brazil bros

Seems like he's an old-fashioned liberal who cares primarily about his own nation and also not sending people to die in pointless wars.

He'll be put out to pasture by MSNBC before long, can't be having voices like that being heard!

literally who?

eat shit faggot

It's not facts or truth. It's another GOP hit job.

is this real life?

Praise him

Based Chris, thank you!

doubles say you'll burn for this heresy

The dubs have it.

Republicans have been controlling congress for the last 8 years.

his presence has been felt

I've been here for a while and this is the first time I've ever seen a Saudi flag.

Anyways, good video.
Libcucks btfo,shills get rekt, ect.

it's because I tweeted him pic related

Good for him. Its undeniable that Trump will put a stop to a corrupt nepotistic group of evil people who have designs to destroy our way of life and turn this country into North Korean cult state. I bet Chris Matthews has seen a lot of bullshit at MSNBC during the propaganda blitz. Maybe he also realizes that Trump puts on a bit of a show for the Larry the Cable Guys

:stopspoopy:

:stoppooping:

:nukeindia:

shouldn't you be fucking your harem of sex slaves ali baba

This. I think he was blinded by blissful ignorance in drinking Obama's Kool-Aid for 8 years, until Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie and just became absolutely indefensible in the following months if he wanted to appear to have a shred of journalistic integrity.

Hah!

It's incredible to imagine normies seeing this on national TV.

Nice quads, but shouldn't you be kissing the feet of your queen and doing her bidding, shillbot?

>bitch's name is literally minion
hillary confirmed for devil

Shit, I guess all that money you gave to the Clinton Foundation in order to book your ticket on the Lolita Express went right down the toilet.

My ancestors are smiling at me imperials, can you say the same?

He called Hillbots dainty. Hahahaha

It was taken out of context, he was shit-talking Trump and the reasons people have for voting for him. It's sort of like that video of Michael Moore "endorsing" Trump because he's saying positive things about him for a few minutes, but when you play the full clip, it turns out he was actually criticizing the reasons people have for supporting him.

>muh GOP
You do realize that this is as retarded as your incontinent """"queen"""" shill's Russia baiting, right? The GOP completely imploded over the past 16 years, they can't do shit.

>Breaking news, Chris Matthew found dead, with noose around his neck, 3 bullets to the back of his head, multiple stab wounds, water in his lungs, several broken ribs, crushed trachea, scorched esophagus, shattered skull, traces of cyanide poisoning.
>detailed investigation confirms suicide as Matthew had a confirmed history of depression and emotional instability

EVERY SINGLE TIME

>It was taken out of context, he was shit-talking Trump and the reasons people have for voting for him.
What the fuck was he saying in the full context? I don't get how these people's brains don't give out with the level of cognitive dissonance it would take to say something like this and then actually support Hillary.

If there's any lesson shilldawg has taught us it's that context means less than shit.

you are going to be one of chris mathews ornaments buried with him for speaking ill of kek

Holy shit

>hating on a 21st century religion

youtube.com/watch?v=lhC7i_YmzKk

>youtu.be/sb92Zwfujb4

The footage shown in the background - can't determine if from a recent Black Lives Matter "peaceful protest" or the arrival of a Syrian Diversity train.

xaxa

kekd

Muhammad is a lie and may he forever burn in inferno

Kek, like rats they abandon ship when they see an opportunity to save themselves.

Yup, left has been doing this for decades. We start doing it and they get all butthurt about it. EVERY TIME something like this comes up we need to pump it full of propaganda.

RARE

right on!

PRAISE

MAGA

no this is impartial damage control

Its that simple

You can either fight on, but you better pick a side, go with hillary, or go with trump.
But one is going to win, and since you been blatently rooting for hillary and everyone knows it. You throw in some clown like this, once and while, as it starts to get closer to election time, when it doesn't matter and you can pull these clips out when the dust settles and say "See, we were impartial".

Nice