CTR is probably just getting to me but is Trump Winning the electoral collegue vote? Will He win /pol...

CTR is probably just getting to me but is Trump Winning the electoral collegue vote? Will He win /pol? Call me a stupid Leaf and say He Will, please be honest with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vg0Tmydj29M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Hillary already bought the presidency.

Chill leaf, he already won.

Yes

He's doing great. Didnt you notice there is much less ctr these days? At least at our daytime.

Obamacare premiums rising 50-116% next year and FBI reopening their investigation has destroyed Hillary's hold of most swing states.

Trump has secured North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio and Florida the past 72 hours.

He is on offence and now aiming to flip New Hampshire, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado or New Mexico.

If he succedes in securing 1 or 2 of those he's won it.

The Trump blietzkrieg has started.

Post theme:
youtu.be/vg0Tmydj29M

I was getting concerned, but at this point it's lol-tier

They ran out of ammo thinking Trump would drop out
And now they've got the final week filled with all these surprises

God, how must it feel to have your 30 year dream in which you cheated, lied, stole, murdered, married some sexual deviant, led a life of secrecy and backroom deals to get to just to get cucked by the business equivalent of Dr Oz who only thought of actually running recently

Its fucking happening aint it? Brexit was something else i hope Trump make it too. thank you for those poll my Man!

They really shouldve dropped that pussy grab vid this week. Thats what you get for blowing your load too early... disappointment and shame. So much shame

Checked!

Neutrals are definetely flocking to him, I say he has pretty good chances.

Do You want her to win if so Why?

Hillary Pepe with the weird eyes rubs me the wrong Way but Yeah You are right.

I dont want her to win, just saying they fucked up and used their ace in the hole early. If it came out now instead itd be a good distraction for her and turn the momentum. I guess they thought it would sink him. but now they got nothing left but this embarrassing 'russian interference' narrative. Sad

PLEASE HAPPEN

I can't tell you how emotionally invested I am in Trump. It's retarded perhaps, but this is waaaay bigger than Brexit imo.

Ha ok love your country&culture By the Way.

I hope That Brexit and Trump win Will create a domino effect

Fear not: The MSM is creating a phony, last-minute Trump "surge" so that when Hillary wins, the effects will be as devastating as possible to his supporters.

Cheers cunt, you should come over sometime. Let me check if we're full

Sounds like your suffering from Shillshock.