twitter.com/ScrewAttack/status/910994679365197824
youtube.com/watch?v=KTl6aip7zqg
youtube.com/watch?v=TMOXxX5_wAA
youtu.be/okq5lU9z0xc?t=14s
twitter.com/ScrewAttack/status/905545924981776385
youtube.com/watch?v=byPUsTmY3JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smokey is a fucking bear.

Most of the people who even care about deathbattle faggotry haven't even been alive long enough for McGruff to be relevant.

Hopefully the narrators get strep throat so they can't make asinine comments and shitty jokes with their annoying voices by the time it's made.

Scruff did hard time in the big house he has street experience.

and a gun.

Deathbattle extrapolated for McGruff based on the average bloodhound. McGruff can run 46 miles per hour and can bite through bone. It's not so one sided when you do it like that.

He's never seen with a gun though
Meanwhile Smokey
He has a gun in the clip in the link

McGruff has never carried a gun. Just a magnifying glass. Even then, a pistol probably won't kill a bear before it kills you.

Smokey's still a fucking bear

SMOKEY IS A FUCKING BEAR.

>More beloved
>Has a gun
>Has a shovel
>Refused to rap while McGruff made a shitty cassette tape
>Can actually fight

All on Smokey

>gimp
Does anyone still use that?

That's actually his name

What about a grenade launcher?

Smokey is a MOTHER FUCKING BEAR

How's the animation?

Here's the preview
twitter.com/ScrewAttack/status/910994679365197824
this is gonna be fun

These things are fun to watch when you're not a serious fan of either.

Essentially it's a big dog vs an even bigger bear
Smokey is taking this one easily

Man, that animation looks like something out of one those commercials. It looks good.

Fun fact it's done by the same guys who did CAD the Animated Series years ago
They improved

do you retards not realize that dogs are some of the few animals that have been known to attack and even kill bears by themselves?

he's not a fucking pug for fucks sake do you idiots know shit about animals

>dogs are some of the few animals that have been known to attack and even kill bears
Citation

Yeah he is.

But can he rock the synth piano and electric guitar?

youtube.com/watch?v=KTl6aip7zqg
youtube.com/watch?v=TMOXxX5_wAA

>Chris Rager and Chris Sabat are voicing Mcgruff and Smokey

Holy shit, they actually real voice actors.

IDIOT
youtu.be/okq5lU9z0xc?t=14s

twitter.com/ScrewAttack/status/905545924981776385
You can hear a line from Smokey in the end
They even got Sabat to do Solid Snake in Snake vs Sam since he wanted to do the role

wrong link, my bad
youtube.com/watch?v=byPUsTmY3JE

And Smokey is goddamn bear.

I just have one question.
Why?

3 years ago they had a convention and decided the audience to vote for a match.
They decided Smokey vs McGruff and Ben and Chad promised to do it

>They decided Smokey vs McGruff.
So the audience actually wanted this? I suppose as long as there is bloodshed and violence I'm okay with it.
Isn't that why people watch this stuff in the first place?

He will start a forest fire with that Magnifying Glass and Smokey will die trying to stop the fire, and at the end Mcgruff will turn himself in for starting the forest fire.

I don't think there's any better alternative to Photoshop out there than GIMP, certainly not one that's free. GIMP makes it not worth my time to even bother use a cracked version of Photoshop, let alone pay for it.

IRL Smokey as a cub was the only survivor of a forest fire that killed his family and destroyed his world and every thing that lived in it. He's battle hardened and has decades more experience under his belt, as well as being a fucking bear that carries an axe and a rifle. He's also stayed legit to his message and character, and there's solid evidence that the 80% drop in forest fires since his work started is due greatly to the Smokey the Bear campaign, whereas McGruff's supposed impact on crime in his period of activity can more likely be attributed to other social factors like having a solid conservative leader like President Reagan in office during those years. McGruff isn't even a cop, and he's not even an actual detective; this should be a one-sided curb stomp in Smokey's favor.

I'm not sure if you're making a joke or not, but a gimp used to be slang for a cripple. That's what the other user was talking about.

I know, I was joking. Though I do seriously recommend GIMP as the best alternative to Photoshop, even if it wasn't free to use. On another note, there's a thing called a gimp suit, do you know what that is?

Smokey has his dignity

Bloodhounds are hunting dogs, not fighting dogs. However, smokey is a black bear which means he's probably a huge pussy.

>Who's gonna win?
Whoever they got the more expensive VA to voice.

The creator and voice actor of McGruff died a few weeks ago
He's going to die in Death Battle now
That's rough

Don't you mean ruff?

Depends if they give McGruff his real life assault weaponry.

>ScrewAttack

Aw fuck I just realized how McGruff counters Smokey's gun
McGruff is knowledgeable about gun safety and Smokey only used his gun to shoot a wounded boar

Can you imagine if it gets taken down by the PSA division because they think it looks too accurate?

Smokey is a bear

are they really running out of ideas?

Oh Carlos!
He's armed?

dude its literally impossible for them to run out of ideas.

>factors like having a solid conservative leader like President Reagan
fucking lol

If they're willing to go outside their anime and fighting games comfort zone there's no limit to the number of cool matchups they could do.

Still waiting for Paul Atreides vs Nausica.

My money is on Smokey. McGruff has never used a gun and though Smokey is a black bear (known for being small and timid bears) he's still a bear.

Paul, easily. He has the advantage of the voice, and he can see into the future.
Nausica has agility and long range, but Paul could envision where the bullets would come and avoid them. Up close, Paul is just faster. If he's knoch Nausica out of the air, she'd be done for.

Also worms > bugs

>While they fight there's a giant worm vs bug war going on in the background

Fuck I want to see this.

And yeah. Shai Hulud>>>>>Forest bugs. Those things just multiplied if you nuked them.

And Paul can fucking teleport.

She has to go hand to hand to even hope to get through the personal shield and yeah, weirding way fucks her up. I haven't read all the manga yet but I don't think Nausica has ever encountered someone that can move as fast as Paul before.

Seriously, how the fuck they improve?

Too bad the staunch position on preventing all forest fires, natural or man-made, resulted in forests that are far more vulnerable to insects and other damages, and trees which are dying off in mass in someplaces as a result.
Thanks Smokey.

go fucking tweet about it you sack of shit

When I was in elementary school in like 2002-2003, the DARE officer showed us a VHS full of McGruff commercials. Don't know if they still show those or not.

They do a "just for fun" fight near the end of every season (like Deadpool/Pinkie Pie, Chuck Norris/Segata Sanshiro).

What the fuck is this nigga planning to do with all of those things

Take a bite out of crime