*is watching you*

*is watching you*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/buGo4dm5xGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.”

Still my favorite book ťbh

>movies trump needs to watch

So do you think the war was real, or was it just bullshit made up by the Party to keep people in check?

ilu big brother

Oceania is just Airstrip One in reality, with a North Korea on steroids tier imposed delusion. The Party from time to time bombs its own citizens to keep up the illusion.

Or the whole thing can be taken at face value and three world superpowers with essentially the same ideology use a massive war to cull the population and give the proles an "other" to hate.

That's the beauty of the book in my opinion, both theories are plausible.

*kisses him*

Orwell predicted the modern bugman (beetleman) beautifully,

>loved Big Brother

then where do they get the mongoloid prisoners to parade around?

I`M A SCATMAN

they did nothing wrong

but they deceived millions

To starve billions.

What an entry-level view on the book, you should stick to young adult literature if those theories are all you managed to get from it.

Skibbi dibbi dee bah badow boop
Bah bado boop
Skibbi dibbi dee bah badow boop
Bah bado boop bah bado boop

youtu.be/buGo4dm5xGI

Same way North Korea gets foreigners, kidnappings and paid actors.

>What's wrong with brave new world, everyones happy aren't they?