Thank God for emigration, he could kill someone in Poland

Thank God for emigration, he could kill someone in Poland.

thx god for polish pope

>user not realizing we're sending worst thrash abroad to clean the country

Revenge for Yalta

mother probably vote out, nothing valuable has been lost

To think if he'd only raped them instead and claimed to be Syrian he'd be a free man.

Oh and there you all were just a few weeks ago crying about your precious angels being killed by our people?

Well now you know why and more Poles will die so a heads up for you to give warning to your relatives to urge them to return to Poland.

;^) Have a nice day.

Biedny chlopak dostal 10 lat w wiezieniu muzulmanskim

fucking polacks get out reee

Polish people really are fucking scum. They're on par with niggers.

>4 counts of manslaughter
>10 years
Seems pretty light tbqhwympl

>kill 4 british animals
>go to jail for nealy long sentence as for killing a man
he did nothing

Just be glad he's white. Otherwise he would probably have gotten away with community service due to racism/oppression/fascism or some other left wing excuse.

its okay, we send to ur country human waste and they with u. No1 care about them in poland. We just want have nice and clean country without some filfhy post commie era trash.

>Aimee (((Goldsmith)))
Based Polack. Bet the mother voted remain and she would have been a racemixing SJW in a few years anyway.

this is now a papiesz thread

FEEL BAD FUCKIN BRITISH ANIMAL?
POLAND STRONG
GB WE WAR YOU

:")

ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI SCORES

Nice try potatonigger, you're just as useless and leeching as them.

Russia, there's some spare clay in central Europe that could use your attention!

Pretty sure there are more acounts of racist attacks on slavs and pakis etc than there are of polish drivers killing mother and child.
I wont defend the fgt tho, he deserves to die.
Oh and your country is full of lazy cuck pussy welfare boys, pretty sure noones affraid of your "uprising".

Funny how an unintentional murder made by someone white gives 10 years. But a somali rapes a kid to death here and gets freed AND 20k $...

Oh you can rape and beat woman in wheelchair and walk away free man in your country
>FeelsGoodMan.jpeg

The Poles are mostly Catholic, right?

The most useless group of people on the planet. At least niggers don't pretend to be anything but niggers. Poles keep trying to pass themselves off as white.

Oh I see that ure mad like a fuckin pig in buthery
GB scum, I hope polish truckers will invade all your fuckin roads and kill more of your scum ppl

That is the most Polish looking man I've ever seen in my life

GO WATCH ANIME FUCKIN JAPAN SCUM
POLAND STRONGER THAN JAPAN
JAPAN WE WAR YOU

Keep calm, most of useless polish ppl are in west europe now and live on ur money.

Hello fellow Anglos.

It has been brought to my attention that the Poles are in league with the ARYANS.

The snivelling slavic Polish Euro-peons have decided to be a thorn in our side once more.

They have sent their most violent, bloodthirsty and criminal people to the shores of our precious Albion. They have filled our streets with racist, violent and thick-browed troglodytes who rejoice at chasing and crushing our innocent and beautiful Anglo children.

From this day henceforth we are now accepting POLES at the Blood Refinery - not to have their blood extracted like ARYANS - they are to be sent through the Shredder-Incinerator post haste and their ashes distributed to Englands rich Market-Gardens.

God Speed, Fellow Anglos. May Britannia watch over you and deliver many bags of Poles to the refinery processing plant.

Should you fail, we will unleash Phil Mitchell into Polish communities across England, we do not want this to happen so do not err in your divine mission.

Typically inbred looking. Typical shit job. I suppose it's better than anything most Sup Forums Polaks will ever amount to.

Exactly, that's why we want you vermin gone. Eastern Europe is only getting better because they are sending all their detritus westwards. Too fucking useless to sort it out themselves.

Russia didn't go far enough. These scummy rats have never had any honour. Gave up too easily in 1939 yet the French get called the cowards...

that butthurt about Poles
your British ppl are just too stupid to work, that's why Polish take your jobs, and fuck your fat asses so deep
I hope that you do not belive in fuckin brexit. We, Polish society, will smash your nationality down and take everything you love on your fuckin, "safe" island
WE ARE POLAND
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET
EXPECT US

France only held out 10 days longer with a much larger military + the BEF.

Poles are still scum though.

Poles will work for chicken feed and are happy to live in filth. We have standards and can't compete with the bottom feeders.

We have scattered the might of the ARYANS to the wind and corrupted their society so vehemently that it threatens to spill over into yours.

Soon Poland itself will be touched by the divine winds of multiculturalism, and it will be guided by our hand.

>standards
Why you call stupidity as standards? xD

>serves 10 years in britain
>released from jail
>no one hires him because of his criminal record
>becomes a career criminal and causes even more damage

:^)

Eastern europe is harsh. U can adapt, die or go to west europe. After when we send last human waste u will be fight for live and money u lazy twats. Btw we have better and cheaper products, wait for doom day of west brands.

isn't that about gb at all? xD

>only 10 years

Fucking hell. He murdered 4 people, 3 of them chidren, and he gets a decade? This fucker shouldnt see the light of day for at least 25 years.

Its always the dumb cunts that drink/text and drive and then kill innocent people and get a pissy sentence. I hope the boys in prison rough this fucker up.

Why did you let Hitler cuck you and why did you allow Russia to LITERALLY delete your country for over 100 years? Why are you proud you reclaimed it? You should be ashamed it even happened.

Britain could conquer you. Russia could. Turkey could. You are like a brother that let his family down all his life.

CANADIANS
YOU ARE NEXT
POLAND STRONG

Polish air cavalry just saved your fuckin country... didn't you remember?

>being Polish
>being proud of being Polish

it was useful but
>saved
don't kid yourself son. putin could go take a shit and by the time he finishes your country would belong to him

I don't think so, why you won't just call us brothers? We saved your ass once, you did nothing at all to save our

co?

because you're all fucking plumbers

the soviet era is over, so get your fucking shit together.

No, it's just that you're content working for peanuts and living like shit, because after 5 years you can go back to Poland with those peanuts and buy a fucking castle.

That's how poor your country is.

Meanwhile Brits need to make enough money to allow them to live a decent life in Britain forever, and you're undercutting them.

>Eastern europe is harsh.

You spelled "poor" wrong.

in all honesty it really is nothing to be proud of.

Nah, they dont come back + many of them are criminals or ppl who cant live here on under minimal wage.
Harsh, if u know what need to do then u live in western quality of live.

go eat pasta fuckin italian scum xD ure the most useless shit in whole world which makes u not allowed to make any opinion about anything

nice argument. did you leave school at 12? do you even have schools there? since most of you speak russian/german than polish you should probably move there instead of shitting up the west

U know why have problems? U are fat lazy twats and our most useless part of society is still better at working than, u nubz.

well I'm not sure but our lvl of education is 100 times better than yours mr. British
i hope you know other language than english, oh you are not? Typically low-brained British xD

What is it with Polish bydlo and wearing shorts all the time? The type of Poles that i meet are either alright people or complete pieces of shit that need to be packed onto a cardboard boat and sailed into the Atlantic. I may have talked to you yesterday when you said communism made them rotten.

>t. Slavnigger

randomowe obraski nitka ić

I don't have anything against Poles in principle. The problem is there's just too fucking many of you here. We can't take all of Eastern Europe, it's really fucking up our labour market and straining our public services.

>our lvl of education is 100 times better than yours mr. British
>xD
I speak fluent Dutch as my job requires but I concede the stereotype you are pushing for.

WORKING CLASS HERO

>I have never worked a day in my life: the post

>killing brits
>something bad
op is a faggot

huju, przestań szkalować Nasz naród chuju, zdechniesz w pierdlu w Sztumie chuju

>Poles genociding anglos, destroing UK and leeching on welfare
Its payback time motherfucker, you gave us Yalta and we gave you our "best" citizens
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17-95-1918 was best Poland.

that all'bout polish is also stereotype pushing from your side, isn't it?

You could help Poland in 1945, then Poles didn't need to run from their country for better money.

We saved your ass in 1940 you racist polonofobic fuckers

I think yeah. Poland dont need them, they make problems etc In poland stay good ppl and come to us other hard working slavs... all slav no polish who are post commie trash are kick out asap + we are better in culture than west europe so with times guys who stay here become a new polish(thats why vilno fags dont like us more than ruskie).

>fat

>pic related

Yeah, you must be 12 at best.

it's not a stereotype

you're either all lorry driver, plumbers, cleaners or unemployed

this is why lithuania deserted you, because you're all useless lazy bastards

wouldnt worry about it too much m8

anglos get jailed for this all the time

SRAM HOOY'EM [cool][czesc]

I'm movie executive producer
Where is your god now?

>PEDAL TO THE METAL

>this video

man this is just sad, lets not make a racist thing out of it. rip the family.

nice try, gib vilno.

POOLAND

omg just like in Russian schools

>Pretty sure there are more acounts of racist attacks on slavs and pakis
Nah. You want that to be true, but nah.

And that's why Lithuania is a third world country now.

Can I send you a script I wrote?
Its about NEETs.

Hahahaha what a stupid pollock

Nice he has on cottage xD

Yeah that's not happening anymore, I hope you've spent those EU gibs on houses because you're gon get the xx hundred thousand vermin sent right back to your shit hole.

>and I'm combinating what's going on