Non cape that would make great cape villains

Senator Armstrong - Ironman/Avengers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsMSiVn6vpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want him to shittalk Superman

First form Frieza (no other forms)
Superman, Lantern Corps and Justice League villain

His power level have to be between Mongul and close to Darkseid, and he has his one finger planet buster energy blast ball thing.

His underlings like Dodoria and Zarbon are at least Wonder Womans strengh Level.

Same character traits like in DBZ with the biggest space army (Darkseid hates his arrogance or at least thinks he is the most annoying space emperor he ever met)

I just like the idea of a faggy little manlet being this powerful and dangerous.

i was also thinking about posting ulysses but honestly for all that i do love him hes kinda lame

but then again maybe that would make him a perfect fit

>another "i want to post Sup Forums and Sup Forums characters on Sup Forums" thread

user, Darkseid is multiversal. He could be good for the GL, but he isn't that much of a threat unless you throw his Golden Form.

First form is way too weak.

This guy could be a great enemy for either Captain America or for Wonder Woman.

Are you referring to Gendo or Accelerator?
Accelerator was a villain for one volume, hes a family man now

Accelerator could BTFO most of the non-magical DCU

But not Flash.

>already embodies the Grey's ideals of spreading and destroying shit
>attracted to earth because of all the fightan that can be done with metahumies
>WAAAGHS on Apokolips
>WAAAGHS on Mongul until they eventually loot his warworld

Imagine him vs Punisher

>user, Darkseid is multiversal.
Says Darkseid wankers and no one else. If only I had a link to that Sup Forums thread listing all the times Superman smashed his face in.

You would get Darkseid breaking the walls of reality. No matter how much you like to deny it, Superman being able to hold his ground to a fragment of Darkseid is not a proof that Darkseid is weak, is a proof that Superman is strong.

>Mad genius
>Has rad minions
>Makes his own evil OCs and versions of other characters
>Able to convince the public onto his side through marketing
>Roboticizer eliminates the threat of betrayal
>Has his hands on many world ending threats and artifacts
>Has access to parallel worlds and futures
Imagine him going against Cyborg.

Couldn't do it today. People would complain about how he's a thinly-veiled Trump parody.

It would be the darkest shit ever published. I don't even imagine they'd have a verbal conversation between them. That's not in the purview of either of them in this instance.

Modern Pirate AU Captain Flint who rages on against the world. I'd read that.

There are a fuckton of Sonic villains who'd be 10/10 cape material.
>Metal Sonic
>Dark Gaia
>Black Doom
>Shadow during Adventure and Perfect Dark
>Finitevus
>Chaos
>Emerl when he's awakened
>Scourge
>Naugus
>Fleetway Super Sonic
>Solaris
>Time Eater
>Infinite

Doesn't help that he says word for word that he's going to make America great again.

However on the flip-side, MGR was far from something you're supposed to take seriously. As long as Armstrong and everyone else in the story remains batshit insane, a good writer might be able to pull it off.

form, just fucking knocks him away with it's tail
>Everyone knows they are boned at this point
>Everyone is sent in to deal with it at this point, start just wailing in on hopes that it will die
>Shin gets pissed, fires out it's atomic breath, killing most of the heroes going after it
>Takes some time to recharge, everyone who didn't die just wails on it
>Somebody finds out how to deal with it
>Does so
>Everyone's partying, cheering about victory
>Suddenly, the fucking G-Spawn emerge and begin adapting too
SACRED
BLESSINGS
COUNT FOR
NOTHING

Just mad that a baby can solo freeza

*convinces you that you are worthless*

>Armstrong
>villain

>Kira using BITES ZA DUSTO to outwit The Question
Make it happen.

spreads despair until she gets a Yellow lantern ring then uses her lol analyst to take over the sinestro corps

Berg would make a great X-Men villain, giving the general populace access to CROWD through a well-meaning but young, naive and gullible genius like Riri or Moon Girl and then heightening normie-mutant tensions to create chaos.

could be neat if Anton got the drop on Frank, and tried to offer him a coin toss. Imagine how Frank would react?

>Space pirates are established as a major threat in DC
>They, despite their stupidity, are dangerous to all
>Hal ends up pissing off Ridley after they are found wiping out a planet's population
>Ridley then decides to hold this anger by wiping out all of Hal's friends slowly until he's the only one left
>Ridley decides to make it even easier for himself by getting a yellow lantern ring
>Then he just fucking goes all out and starts carpet bombing planets in Phazon
>He begins making bootleg rings made of phazon
>Their avatar is a phazon-infused Metroid Queen, and they are powered by stupidity
>Ridley just starts taking over other corps through skill and planning
>Everyone else just hates him a fucking lot, and go after him
>Superman gets corrupted by phazon
>Ridley starts mass producing Metroids and siccing them on planets
>Space pirates manage to partially recreate the speedforce
>They get Darkseid's attention
>As an effort to win against him, they take a fucking giant Starro and dip it in Phazon
>The result causes shit to get real
>Dark Beetle gets created from Phazon at the end
>Space Pirates get away in the end, but the Metroids are being dealt with
>On a barren planet, a red lantern is wandering, slaughtering any Metroids that get in his path
>He gets infected by the X

Now Genosha's reckless pursuit of freedom for Mutant kind threatens the ENTIRE WORLD with unthinkable loss of human life!

It is an outrage that some nations would not only trade with such a brotherhood, but would arm, supply and financially support a country that imperils the world with genetic conflict. No nation on Earth has an interest in seeing this band of criminals arm itself with more deadly Muties.

The United States has great super-heroes and Sentinels, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy Genosha. Magnet man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his brotherhood. The United States is ready, willing and able, but hopefully, this will not be necessary. That's what SHIELD is all about, that's what SHIELD is for. Let's see how they do.

He could be one for Captain America, Wolverine, pretty much any Asian or Asian American character since he's so obsessed with killing "Fucking Gook traitors"
anyway, he's a soldier with enhanced physicals and can heal from pretty much any wound as long as he has a bunch of food and ice, obsessed with taking ears from his victims.

CAptian America villain

Be cool if Cap fought along side The Boss in WW2

Wonder Woman villain

He'd be a great street level villain.
>inb4 Game of Thrones
Let me eat shit in peace, okay?

>Scourge
yeah, Inertia is p. good

>no one mentioning Yujiro yet
Don't know if he'd be street level or just barely above, but it'd be amazing, maybe vs Iron Fist.

>barely above
That guy is the biggest mountain of bullshit I've ever seen.
I wouldn't be surprised if he'd find a way to somehow outmaneuver Flash or no-sell Hulk's punches.

Thing is capeshit usually has a huge leap from street to whatever the next "level" can be called. Yujiro would wreck pretty much any street level hero, but once you go above that it gets silly. Actually now that I think about it he could fuck up some notable characters. Given that he single handedly can defeat entire armies.

Just wana see other Sup Forums macho muscle guys like Jorgen go up against pic related on who's more macho and manly.

don't forget
>able to dodge a lightning bolt
>can tank a lightning bolt anyways
>swim in retardedly fast rivers
>can carve through asphalt like it's nothing
>makes entire buildings shake when he's pissed
>makes a guy who can take a shotgun blast like it's nothing look weak in comparison
>can wave niggas around like nun-chucks
>Master of whatever you damn please
He'd probably blow anybody below and including Cap, Wolverine, etc... out of the water.

Senator Armstrong would be a great Green Arrow villain; but he's just kind of the upper crest version of Brick.

i just rememberd one of his brisk, casual training sessions where he swam against a strong man made current at like 40mph for hours without stopping. What hero would be perfect for yujiro?

Spiderman might be right around his level honestly.

Rookie Spidey I should say.
Experienced Spidey would whoop him all damn day.

Nah. Spidey's a terrible fighter and I can forsee Yujiro not being phased by the web either.

Motherfucker also killed a giant elephant tanks couldn't even harm. He took a lightning that would incinerate a normal human being and didn't even flinch.

Wasn't there a Spiderman run where he got trained by a martial arts master and created a fighting style based around abusing his spider sense to it's fullest potential?
Also can't he shrug off a lot of ludicrously powerful stuff?

Yujiro is a master of all martial arts and can replicate any style he sees the first time. Also, there was an earthquake and he stopped it by punching the ground. Spiderman is pretty strong physically, but yujiro is too ruthless and skilled for him. Like i said originally, yujiro is stuck at some weird level above street but below the planet busters. Can't think of any capes that fit that bill.

...Luke Cage?

Too weak. Street level.

I think you posted the wrong servant.

These two would be fun for World's Finest

Frieza is a fictional character so you can change his powerlevel.... the DC Frieza...my DC Frieza has this power level.

I mean I even wrote that he has no other form than his first.

Didn't this guy survived being nuked?

So it's pity Frieza then.

I unironically love the edge of Vergil so he could definetly be a top tier threat in marvel or DC also could Yamato kill superman, it's a sword that cuts through dimensions

When Gold Frieza transformer for the first time in super i was ERECT

He'd make for a pretty cool earth based Green Lantern villain, or a minor threat for the Fantastic Four

Frieza would never be near Darkseids level you have to change a lot of things here.

Think about this nonsense that everyone dies by being tossed to the sun or a super sayan Goku getting hurt by a stone thrown to his face... and that's just two examples... if I rewatch it I'm sure I'll find more.
DBZs powerlevels are bullshit of course you have to change it.

Well TFS said it best
youtube.com/watch?v=BsMSiVn6vpQ

All MGS villains would fit right in with Cap and other Marvel characters, so sure.

*shoots it out of the air*

"Fuck that."

The magical ones too, he gains magic powers in the Ln

>superb hand-to-hand combatant
>is charismatic and manipulative enough to turn some supervillains into followers
Perfect Batman villain.

Any Mad Max villain but I think the Toecutter would work particularly well in more mundane settings

>no no no this will not DO Wonder Woman, this will not DO at all

I don't have any other suggestions, just agreeing with OP.

Magic works on Superman. Pretty sure any Devil Arm could fuck him up pretty bad.

you thought it would be a different JoJo villain, but it was me, Dio!

Are Devil Arms specifically supposed to do something or do they just hit hard? Because I go with the idea that Superman isn't weak to magic in the sense that JUST because it's magic it hurts him but rather it needs to be magic that hurts in a specific way to bypass his superdurability.
Like a magic sword won't cut him unless it's enchanted to cut anything.

>Dante and Thor versus Loki and Vergil

>This is what Meme Hero Academia fags actually believe

But Trump isn't batshit insane: he actually is greedy desu.

user, you need to get your shitposting right.

>you thought it would be a *good JoJo villain, but it was me, Dio!
FTFY friendo, meme vampire fucking sucks

Would be a fantastic Cap villain.

>leader of an all man crew of space pirates
>expert combatant
>invader
>does it all for revenge
>wants to recruit his lessers to wage a bigger war

He'd make a fucking fantastic Wondy villain.

My dick wants this so damn much.

Too bad he only works once

PER SE
CU TION
OF THE
MASSES

And the fucking canon of the goddamn fucking books.

He requires the setting of Fallout to function as well as he does.

On the other hand, imagine if they did a continuation of Fallout New vegas, set on an area next to Vegas region only to reveal that the canonical ending for Vegas was the one where player character joins forces with Father Elijah and the new player has to fight them and their death-cloud

Also pic related.

And Gendo was a god damn hero.

I never knew how badly this was lacking in my life.

>villain

You can't make THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETTES without breaking a few eggs

technically...Godzilla IS capeshit...

I think in one episode they both get capes

Dr. Doom for cap. Yeah i can dig it.

His motives were arguably noble, but his anarchistic end goal was stupid. and would be just as bad if not worse than things are now. It would literally devolve into feudalism or similar.

I'm pretty sure that's the point, only justified under a "they deserve to be oppressed" which is why Raiden rejected him.

Yeah, I was just memeing. And even if his goals are arguably noble, well, there's the whole harvesting children's brains thing. Yeah.

Metal Gear has an occasional problem with deeper villains doing one or two just COMICALLY evil things. Most notable Armstrong and Solidus.

STILL THE BEST 1973

>villain

The Forsaken / Chosen from the Wheel of Time series would make for some really cool Dr Strange villains

Not technically a "villain", but capes would treat him like one cause he'd be fucking shit up and they'd be mostly powerless to stop him, kinda like Mr. Mxyzptlk

Which is funny because if you listen to Armstrong's speech, Trump is exactly the kind of Washington bureaucrat he wants to destroy. He despises cronyism and wants to return to a meritocracy based system.

And you know... remove little kids brains to make a super soldier army...

Rick is just a discount T.O. Morrow.