REWRITING THE LANGUAGE

REWRITING THE LANGUAGE

nu.nl/politiek/4344122/overheid-stopt-met-woorden-allochtoon-en-autochtoon.html

It seems our tiny country has got a bit of a language issue going on; particularly concerning the following two words:

> allochtoon / autochtoon

literally meaning "originating from elsewhere" and "originating from native inhabitants". They were words thought up in the late 80's to describe 'foreigners' or 'ethnic minority'. But oy vey, it seems these words are too racist now goy! That's why the CBS (our Central Bureau for Statistics) will no longer be using the distinction, and will be replaced by a new set of words eventually.

I'm loving it; now we can finally have racism-free statistics, because statistics pertaining to racial identity will no longer be collected. I don't know what to do with all this freedom guys, is this what Americans feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
nieuws.tpo.nl/2016/11/01/overheid-schaft-termen-allochtoon-en-autochtoon-af/
youtube.com/watch?v=krX1ODNBZMw
abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come back with daddy and I promise I will behead every single sand dindu in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

new speak double good, comrade

It honestly isn't nearly as bad in America. The immigrants we have coming in are just naturally superior to those Europe is facing due to the Pacific/Atlantic.

The problem is just that the Left has become retarded and is attempting to tilt the balance towards too much migration consisting of illegals and rapefugees, because they are fucking stupid.

Basically, one Trump gets in and Nationalism surges, our ethnic groups will gel together and we'll be fine. We have encountered these cycles countless times already.

>because statistics pertaining to racial identity will no longer be collected. I don't know what to do with all this freedom guys, is this what Americans feel like?
The USA records race

You are the same as north Africans Alva, don't kid yourself.

I'm not sure, how well does the average Spaniard speak English? The fact that, on average, we speak pretty good English is one of the things that I actually like about us. Even more so because the Germans are slightly annoyed with us because we used to focus a lot more on speaking German but we no longer care about that.

> tfw an older German guy actually complained about how the new Dutch generation(s) no longer speak German. Meanwhile, the guy could barely get a word of English out of his mouth.

Feels good. I s

Well then, I guess you also want to become one, Tulip. And to think the Netherlands will drown in muslims before it drowned from the water rising.

This is the future you choose, Europe.

>immigrants act like shit and whatever word is used to describe them gains a negative connotation
>marxist idiots enforce Newspeak in order to dilute the acquired meaning of that word
>immigrants continue to act like shit and whatever word is used to describe them gains a negative connotation

Repeat ad infinitum.

It's honestly really fucking depressing how leftist cunts always think the problem is the rest of the world, right down to fucking language, instead of their own failed policy. The only answer is to eradicate all traces of Marxism from our society. It should be banned completely, and especially their decisions pertaining immigration rolled back completely.

As for the CBS gathering data, that shit was always skewed. The biggest group of "allochtonen" in the Netherlands are people of German ancestry. I'm an "allochtoon" myself because one of my parents is from the colonies. People like us are used to shore up the numbers in favour of terrorist-worshipping shitskins imported for their guaranteed leftist vote.

We kicked out north African scum once, we will do it again.

I wish it was because of ties to the UK and not the USA though. I really dislike the americanization that is going on, like the fucking halloween celebrations.

> tfw an older German guy actually complained about how the new Dutch generation(s) no longer speak German. Meanwhile, the guy could barely get a word of English out of his mouth.

Don't pat yourself on the back, the abysmal German and French of modern Dutchmen is nothing to be proud of. I don't have a single shred of respect for Dutchmen who try to speak English to Germans. Fuck you and fuck your awful language skills. Stupidity is not a virtue you millennial mongoloid.

Zucht...

>borrow French words
>ban them because raciss

It's a two-way street. You are good at a language through practice. And we barely get an oppertunity to speak German anymore. Unless you live near the border, you can go your entire life without uttering a single German sentence. And what, am I supposed to make an effort to speak a language I literally never use because the people who do speak it get asshurt if I don't?

>French=Greek

Tuer-vous, salope infantile

I somehow managed to post this while I was still typing, spooky

You're starting too sound a little too Russian, comrade

Sweden's got a pretty firm lead though right?

>I really dislike the americanization that is going on, like the fucking halloween celebrations.

Yeah, I don't give a shit about Halloween either. We've got absolutely zero ties to the whole holiday. Then again, even in America it's just a soulless 'holiday' where people just dress up in silly costumes and drink themselves into a stupor / collect candy

I like it because most of the Germans complaining about our poor German only speak German themselves; they don't know a second language at all, which just makes their complaints null and void. Everyone at least speaks some English as a secondary language now.

>I don't know what to do with all this freedom guys

Take your freedom to reconquer Holland and when you´re done and Germany not yet, please come here, too

Learning those languages is completely pointless in today's world.

Children should be taught programming languages instead of French or German. Being stuck in the 60s/70s mindset of "it will foster trade with our neighbours" is retarded, English is so widespread in western Europe that this argument has become moot.

Other people's incapability to do something shouldn't tempt you to stoop down, but to step up. Dutchmen have always spoken their languages and we became richer because of it. Speaking less languages is never a good thing.

For you non-Dutch posters, let me give you three key statistics that will explain why the government want to stop the distinction between natives and foreigners.
>62.8% of prisoners in Dutch prisons are foreigners, with Moroccans being the largest foreign group represented in prison.
>65% of Moroccan men in the Netherlands (a group about 200,000 strong) have been detained at least once before their mid-twenties.
>70% of healthy adult Somali people in the Netherlands are on welfare (it's about 50% for Syrians, Iraqis and Eritreans, and 3.1% for Dutch people).
In short, immigration is a fucking train wreck but the do-gooders want to continue to import the 'huddled masses' in order to feel good about themselves. And the truth would only get in the way of that.

Dat zijn zieke dubbele dubs, mijn neger.

Who gives a fuck, it's not like you can't use them now right. Government is retarded anyway, i watch debates to see a freakshow better then the circus.

Speaking less languages only makes you more stupid. It's not pointless, it makes you think more clearly, see more connections and you will be able to navigate better in other European societies. The broken English everyone else speaks might be enough to order a beer and have some shallow conversation, but in the end two people speaking a language which is not their own will more often than not remain superficial. Besides, things like reading news in other countries are impossible if you only speak English.

I agree with you that children should be taught programming languages, but there is no reason to replace French or German with them. Rather, scrap some of those useless government mandated shitshows like maatschappijleer, ANW, art class, verzorging, music class and geography. Geography is an elementary school tier subject and the way it's taught in high school is basically leftist propaganda about le sad poor countries anyways.

Godverdekanker.

Stem Wilders.

>Driedubbels

Zeer goed gememet, mijn nikker, Kek bevestigt

True, true. Still, if I was going to learn another language it probably wouldn't be German

I usually never really watch that Molyneux guy on Youtube, but his latest 2.5 hour video on the parallels between the fall of Rome and modern society really was pretty interesting. I haven't checked out all of his sources, but he mentioned that (even back then) one of the arguments for immigrants was that they were simply "seeking a better life", exactly like they say today. Creeped me out a little.

Oh yeah, nice dubble-dubs

That's true, you haven't really been able to use those words in the last few years anyway because of all the connotations. Now they're just going to using them in statistics though, which is a significant thing.

Yes racism thoughtcrime comrade.

>gememet

Sorry bro, words originating from another language always get a 'd' at the if your tense requires it, never a 't'

[spoiler] if I remember correctly [/spoiler]

Geüploadeted?

Minder lullen en meer samenwerken om Wilders in het torentje te krijgen voor de volgende verkiezingen

I agree that many of those classes should be scrapped.

Teaching French or German in high school really isn't useful for us in this day and age though. The same argument you used for English is even more true for high school French and German, as they are often never (or seldom) used by the average Dutch person. English is firmly established as the western lingua franca and most younger Europeans can speak it at least at a conversational level. It is kept fresh and active due to English media. I do see the appeal of multilingualism though. Chinese would be a good idea to pick up and introduce into the high school curriculum. Widespread knowledge of Chinese would increase opportunities for Dutch entrepreneurs to do business there. We must look toward the future and adapt.

Doe je mee met de nieuwe actie van GeenPeil?

Gewoon 'geupload'. De vorm is al goed :^)

Maybe. Wouldn't know who to vote for anyway, it's all the same shit

German is easy to learn for us, it's basically that free square on a Bingo sheet. Spanish and Italian are easy when you know Latin and French. After that, start with Russian as it opens up the doors to other Slavic languages. Learning the grammatical cases also becomes a lot easier when you already know Latin and German. I've been trying Mandarin too but it's not easy.

Nee dat is sowieso onwaar, het is ook 'geüpdatet'. Toch heb je wel gelijk, ik zat fout. Slechts schaamte is mijn deel.

Wat de neuq is het vacuum offensief?

How can these people be so stupid?

Replacing the word isn't going to change the meaning.

>'geüpdatet'

Are you kidding me? That sounds / reads absolutely awful. Weird. Also, I was wrong; just looked it up. Forgive me, it's been forever.

Ze gaan voortdurend VVD, PvdA en D66 aanvallen en acties organiseren (op social media, maar waarschijnlijk ook op straat) om mensen aan te moedigen op alle partijen behalve die drie te stemmen.

>Als het Leger des Peils meer dan 4.1 miljoen mensen naar de stembus kan krijgen, dan kan het Leger des Peils ook een paar miljoen mensen overhalen om niet te stemmen op de democratieverraders van VVD, PvdA of D66, of op alle andere partijen die medeplichtig zijn aan het negeren van de uitslag en het uitstellen van een antwoord op een democratisch referendum.
Aldus GeenStijl. Ik ben benieuwd waar ze mee gaan komen.

French is still the language of diplomacy and German is still used in a lot of technical/mechanical fields. I agree, this has deminished over the years, but I have always seen it as a great advantage to speak and read German and French, but that could be because I have a lot of family and friends there. Still, being able to read those two languages sets you apart from a lot of others, and like I said, it's always good to be able to do more things instead of less. It's also a status thing, people respect the ability to speak multiple languages, it makes you more valuable as a person on the job market. Besides, you also 'learn to learn'. After learning a couple of languages, the whole process of learning additional languages becomes easier.

Tl;dr, no matter how well others speak English, we are still surrounded by two large countries where English isn't the primary language of millions of people, knowing their languages is a benefit.

Klinkt als een vaag plan.

Stem dan gewoon Wilders of Fortuyn.

I agree, it looks awful, like pretty much most loan words. The language must be kept as pure as possible. 'Bijgewerkt' would be a much nicer synonym.

>Stem dan gewoon Fortuyn

Neger, hoe lang zit je al op dat verregende kuteiland?

>> allochtoon / autochtoon
>tfw we use those words for the shame meaning but since they are greek and are composition of two very innocent words they will never be able to ban them
Stay mad ((((they))))

>Fortuyn

Is this a magic meme board where people from before the new millenium post mysterious messages from the past?

>instead of French
Maybe you should look and language growth projections first.

Mandarin and English have similar grammar, it's easier for Brits to learn Mandarin than most languages, you should expect ok too, Dutchbro. Mandarin is easy.

Doing business in Africa means doing business with the Chinese bruh

Loads of Africans learning Chinese right now, both in Africa in Confucius institutes and free students in China. It's easy to get a bursary for chinese university

Well spotted

Tbh, that growth is just because of negro reproduction in ex-French colonies in Africa. There's no money in that, besides, the way they speak (and write) French is basically unintelligible. I had some contact with ''francophones'' in Guinee and I got a headache from chatting with them (I was planning to start a company to trade with them but I quit that because it's impossible to deal with them)

Literally:
>Bjour
>Cmen cva?
>Cva trebien etoi?

Note, this is not an attempt to capture how they speak in writing, this is literally how they write. How they speak is even worse.

Yes in french.

Africans sure as fuck aren't going to learn Chinese.

There are many Africans learning Chinese. The PRC is pushing it into Africa, and offering free scholarships to African students to come study Chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

They literally are. Can recommend docu for great banter, btw.

What do you mean? Mandarin lacks grammar in our sense of the word

Except they are. The Chinese are teaching them mandarin by the thousands. Remember Eddy from Empires of Dust?

Chinese universities are like 15% Koreans, 15% Russians, 10% Eastern Europeans, 10% Yanks and 50% Africans

Well there you go
Compose your own words, its not like you speak english
You have a German based language

Random guy here, Can someone fill me in?
So Eu is finally gonna kick out the refugees or something? Or the refugees got salty because of the language?

What do you mean? I do speak English and both English and Dutch are Germanic languages. Dutch is the most similar language to English in existence, after Frisian

It clearly has grammar though?

Really?
I mean that english mostly borrow words from other languages or make up new ones and they dont really compose their own from roots(like the Germans from example)

For example, 把字句,
我把水瓶放在桌子上,
The grammar of these sentences is always subject + 把 + object + verb + 到/在/成etc + object (I think?)

>No verb declination in 1st 2nd 3rd person etc, indicated with pronouns
>No temporal verb declination, must all be taken from the context
>No grammatical cases
>Posession and other properties are indicated with separate words (like 的)

I'm not that advanced, so I might not know about some things. But what do you mean by grammar?

Not really, there are many similarities between English and other germanic languages. They have a lot of French influence too, due to the Norman invasion of 1066

nieuws.tpo.nl/2016/11/01/overheid-schaft-termen-allochtoon-en-autochtoon-af/

TPO is based, but not fully redpilled

Well, the order of the words might be considered grammar, but otherwise, much is just indicated with separate words

反正, 美数 字

Yeah context is king. Besides, I don't understand the English you just wrote anyway, my English grammar knowledge isn't good enough

Chinese grammar is easy anyway

You dont understand me
A borrowed word (like autochtoon for you) is just a sound that means something because you looked it up on a dictionary
As for me it is a definition, the word speaks for itself
It clearly states "the one of this land"
There is nothing racist about it no matter what they tell me, I know that all that does is expressing a description with simple words.
Want to ban it?
Fine, everyone will be using the full sentence instead, what are you going to do?
Ban basic words?

Thats why root-composed words are the patrician choice.
Because the word is always what it is

>the order of the words might be considered grammar
Order of words is syntax

We're calling individual foreigners 'iemand met een migratieachtergrond' now. Imem. I bet we can give that a negative meaning before the year is out.

Where are you from then?

I learned Greek in high school, I can see the autos and chtonos in it too. But I think you're trying to find logic here where there isn't any. 'Auto-/allochtoon' was come up with in the 1980s as a politically correct term to replace 'buitenlander' (which ironically could be literally translated as 'allos chtonos', or 'exos chtonos', plus this word itself was pushed years before that to replace 'vreemdeling' ('stranger') as this was found too discriminating).

For them, it's not about the word itself, but about the meaning which is attached to it. The ongoing disgusting behaviour of 'allochtonen' after they switched words has 'contaminated' the word and now they want to rinse the slate clean by assuming a new word.

This has even turned into somewhat of a running joke in NL where criminal shitskins are mockingly referred to by various PC names the left has devised over the years like:
>Kansenjeugd (opportunity youth)
>Medelander ('co-countryman', a wordplay on 'Nederlander', the Dutch word for Dutchman)
>Kansenparel (opportunity pearl)

The new word 'inwoner met migratieachtergrond' ('inhabitant with migrant backgound') is of course too cumbersome and rididulously PC that it will never be used outside of government communication and sarcastic jokes, so it will either be disregarded or it will become 'contaminated', and they will move on to a new word again, like some kind of locust plague, always failing to see the underlying cause for the words slowly becoming negative.

Yes you're right. Again, nice Greek loanword, btw. I've always liked your language

Don't forget
>Nieuwe Nederlander (New Dutchman)

As suggested, start calling them 'imem', and use the same kind of intonation used at the start of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=krX1ODNBZMw

This. Sarcasm is a lot stronger than leftard idealism. Just a couple of memes about Opsporing Verzocht and 'inwoners met een migratieachtergrond' and the damage is done

Of course, a classic

>German
>Useless
Pick one

Gewoon het Parlement opblazen, probleem opgelost. De oude garde moet er een keer uit, we kijken namelijk al veel te lang tegen diezelfde kutkoppen aan.

>Gewoon het Parlement opblazen

Dit. Al was het maar om architectonische redenen.

Afbeelding gerelateerd. In de medische wetenschap zou men dit een tumor noemen.

We should really give those Marxists a one-way ticket to Siberia like the filthy Commies they are.

>>Medelander ('co-countryman')
Lel
> always failing to see the underlying cause for the words slowly becoming negative.

This reminds me of a Greek politically incorrect saying
"Wash the negro all you want, you are just wasting your soap"
Its not even racist, more of a "he is not going to change colour, thats how he is" , similar to "blood is thinner than water"
It is still used widely even among leftists due to lack on negroes to be insulted

>"Wash the negro all you want, you are just wasting your soap"

Kek'ed. I could see how this could be considered racist, but that might be because of old soap commercials making the joke that you could in fact wash negros white when you used their superior soap

>muh racism

It's all about context. People these days like to take trivial things and turn them into something racist by placing it in a different context, in this case a racist context. Same thing happened with Zwarte Piet.

I believe this is coming from the USA, where all you do is talk about race, black and white, and where everything is considered racist but spewin "Black Lives Matter" somehow isn't.
Our country panders too much to you cunts.

>you cunts

Wat zeg je?

Ik dacht dat autochtoon en allochtoon al politiek-correcte waren voor buitenlander en landgenoot.

Ik zeg alsnog altijd buitenlander.

gadver wat hebben ze het verpest

Klopt, is in 1989 bedacht. Men heeft al een paar keer het woord geprobeerd te veranderen omdat het telkens 'besmet' raakt door het kutgedrag van die lui:

>Vreemdeling
>Buitenlander
>Allochtoon
>Inwoner met migratieherkomst

Ja walgelijk, oprecht om te kotsen

Ik ga ervandoor trouwens, moet werken

>werken
>2 tot 10
Op welke benzinepomp sta jij?

Da's wel interessant, dus waarschijnlijk verandert het woord over 10-20 jaar gewoon weer.

Alsook, werk ze anoniempje.

Jesus Christ Jan, het kan niet gekker worden.

Hoeveel heeft dat nou gekost?

>I don't know what to do with all this freedom guys, is this what Americans feel like?

No, dude, actually even our leftists are racist as fuck on the inside. Obama, whom you probably think is a commie allocthon-loving refugeemonger, has actually deported a record number of immigrants. See abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661 . In America, freedom involves loudly saying things to placate the plebs and quietly doing things that have to be done.

Save us Thierry!

inb4 muh "nieuwe Nederlander"

We went from "Asylanten" to "Flüchtlinge" (refugees) and now many people just say Asylsuchende (asylum seekers)

Ploegendienst in de papierindustrie, grapjas

Waarheid, als we hard genoeg memen nog binnen het jaar

Merci trouwens

Yeah we use those too, but the words in question are used for people who are nationals but have a migrant background.
We still use refugees a lot more tho, it sounds more helpless then asylum seekers.
Why did you stop using Fluchtlinge? it cant possibly be racist.

It's considered ''racist'' because all the fucking crap those refugees pulled in Europe over the last few years.

So the globalist media is now pushing ''the new Europeans'' angle.

No way, I thought new Europeans was only used as a sarcastic spoof term! Western civilisation is becoming a very bad joke.

Volgens mij is die McDonalds inmiddels wel verhuisd naar iets verderop.

Heb hem weleens ontmoet. Hij is nog arroganter in real life, maar toch heel vriendelijk. Als hij wat menselijker was, dan zou hij de nieuwe Fortuyn kunnen zijn.

It's a brave new world we live in.

Dit. Maar wel een biertje van m gekregen, dat is meer dan ik kan zeggen van Rutte, ofzo