Who's the ugliest son of a bitch in comics?

Who's the ugliest son of a bitch in comics?

>those digits
>that post number
>that pic
why did you ask a question
/thread

i think there's competition

Bendis.

You can't use Squirrel girls comic as a gauge to how she looks, everyone is hideous in that comic's art style.

I thought Seid was supposed to be canonically ugly.

Stylistically or as designed?

That Squirrel Girl design isn't bad. Nor is the Captain Marvel.

Other than the nose being a bit too long that's not bad at all.

Darkseid has great aesthetics

Have you seen her jaw? Because I haven't.

...yeah, for an *ugly* powerful villain

Odd because the last time people were bitching about her she had too much jaw.

Isn't there an Inhuman that's so ugly if you look at him you die? I think he was in the Jenkins/Lee miniseries.

You posted it. Rotten character, I wish I could erase it from existence.

Which would you rather kiss?

there's a difference between having a strong jaw and not drawing a jaw at all. She looks like a boy with a weak chin now.

Women can have pronounced features and not look hideous.

Nah, Carl is a handsome young man. Bet he gets all the ladies. Mr. Marvel's the guy every man wishes they could be.

arseface is a hard ugly-act to follow

SHAFT!

It's a single drawing from a book of drawings. I don't know if you've ever drawn comics before but there's a bit common knowledge among people that have to do a lot of pages. Your page quality will be worse than your pin ups.

So if you take a comic it is likely that you'll find something to nitpick. Especially if you have an artist that has barely any work under their belt like the one you choose. Having looked at the issue that pic is from is almost seems like he's trying to imitate several artists. And she rarely looks consistent. With more work put into quality he should be pretty good in the future.

Where as with Erika Henderson all her pages are hot garbage on purpose.

Only with Marvel-approved artists

>That hideous pillow shading.

Surely out of the entire internet you can find an artist that isn't terrible and draws her with tit socks.

SG is a cutie, she's ugly in her series just because the artist can't stand people with decent-to-cute faces

I'd fuck a female or male predator any day of the week user. Try something a little less sexier next time.

yeah this