It's a fucking /auspol/ thread

just fucking post /aus/pol related shit here

I fucking lost the Melbourne Cup today so i'm fucking pissed off
lets have a fucking pauline hanson thread going

>One Nation is preparing to target disaffected farmers, unemployed resource sector workers and young voters as it challenges the Nationals in Western Australia's rural and regional seats at the March state election.

>It comes after the party revealed it had enough members to register as a party in WA and would seek formal recognition to stand candidates at the election.

>One Nation leader Pauline Hanson said the party now had more than 500 WA members, and registration papers would be lodged on Tuesday.

>She set out One Nation's focus, saying the issues facing people in WA were similar to those in Queensland.

>"I think we are very much alike in a lot of ways, and because we are very much rural and regional areas this has a big impact," Senator Hanson told 720 ABC Perth.

>"And I believe people in those sectors feel they have been forgotten by the major political parties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDgUVov1SGI
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-01/teammates-shocked-and-trolled-after-michael-quinn-arrested/7983746
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-01/man-who-added-acid-to-sydney-gay-club-lubricant-dispenser-avoids/7984378
discord.gg/Cp9vjPj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a bump

Why are Indo so fucking unpatriotic? I get SEA countries are shit but atleast I stay here and try to develop my own country and breed my own people instead of giving up and moving to another Chinese infected continent like Australia.

>tfw you want to help pauline but you're scared of the liberal mafia ruining your life

will things get better for us with a trump win?

G'Day cunts

kek

First for vote greens

I love Pauline. Every time she does anything my Facebook goes insane with lefty tears. If I told people I voted for her I think I could legit get stabbed

yeah one more fucking politician is just what the NBN needs
how about they stop making promises about shit they dont know anything about and let the network engineers sort it out

She better do something about the NBN, because fucking Barnaby 'Australian don't need faster internet' Joyce isn't doing shit other than fucking herpes-infected carp.

Loving these new border control measures.

Hey You fucked yourself there but here your loved cunt. Bless the Queen ranga of one nation, top can't she is.

i fucking rate her.
>id tap that

Fuck Pauline and fuck One Nation

I'm aware but has she done anything? Does she even have any plans proposed?

I don't hear shit. It's been years.

Turnbull doesn't wan't NBN, only his shitty copper wiring.

I am having trouble reading this.

Perth here. Good evening, fellas.

Everyone i know quietly voted hanson. EVery single one. LOl.

U Wot Mate

Paawwwwwwleeeeeennnn ya ranga cunt

>american media will never be this fun
youtube.com/watch?v=VDgUVov1SGI

i don't know, but she's a hot potato and more than likely will cause a stink if nothing happens.

like that other user said, leave that shit to the technicians, but having pauline in there > having another bureaucrat

YOu have to go back

>It's been years.

lay off the pipe mate shes only been in the senate for a few months

Anyone ever organise/go to a Sup Forums meet up for us aussies? Everyone at my work has shitty political views. They love bashing Tony Abbott. It'd be cool to hang out with some redpilled bros.

>new border control measures.
Which ones?

>lay off the pipe mate shes only been in the senate for a few months
I'm referring to the NBN proposals, not her being in senate, cunt.

then why are you getting up her ass about it when she had no power?

Hang with the Defence members there pretty good mate

itd just be a honeypot m9

>tfw work for Bob Katter
Pauline is great and all, but now I'll be out of a job when she takes all our votes.

What's this I hear about the bull being pressured to give tone a cabinet position? Is tony actually doing anything or is it just a media hitjob to try and discredit malcolm as being "controlled by the right wing of his [right wing] party" as if that makes any sense and the news isn't just pandering to the lefty "right = hitler" crowd?

She should get a speaking coach or something.

>we were at options tavern

what a fucken leg

and that servo they robbed has the most fucken CCTV shit i've ever seen, they get robbed all the time

Greetings from brit/pol/ pls no bully
hows it going lads

She didn't have a plan for NBN proposed before power, and she still doesn't now in power.

What do you want, cunt? I just want me NBN.

How's nan?

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-01/teammates-shocked-and-trolled-after-michael-quinn-arrested/7983746

I don't understand the vitriol lads.
Straight men want to diddle young girls. This man was homosex so he wanted to diddle a young boy.

Seems standard and logical to me

Army officer here. Will take that as a compliment. Cheers bro

How are you cunt?

Cucks of Australia, please know that the French Pauline Hanson has 30% of the Federal vote. Prepare to be BTFO in the coming years.

Americunts, I hope you won't forget what the Aussies have done for you with our Meme magic, and I hope you return the favour when our elections happen. Just remember Exodus 8:7

>But the magicians did the same things by their secret arts; they also made frogs come up on the land of Egypt.

Any time mate, Only time I've felt sane

MY NAN is still getting over the simultaneous death of her husband and dog a year ago. Good otherwise.

Suckling on the sweet sweet fruits of last night's labour, cherry lollies are the fucking best

G'day cunt. Hurry up with Article 50.

And its only going to get better as she becomes more mainstream. I can't wait for them to take over the greens in terms of members

Literally all she needs to do is promise faster internet and I'll vote one nation the rest of my life

ASIO can't do shit.

Sadly I know a lot of city cunts who didn't. Felt good to cast that ballot like a giant middle finger to the two majors though.

6005 reporting

nice pic
heres one of my dog

All boat arrivals permanently banned from re entering aus

Sydney is full of try hard lefties that have not left their bubbles . It's funny to contrast them to the country folks.

I know what you mean. I'm 22 and all mate school mates are left wing with no life experience and think that they know what is best for everyone. So sick of it. Everyone should do a stint in Defence just for character building. Could even be a reservist for use during natural disasters.

What a cute lil ducked. what's his name aye ?

Total Cuck-Cannon ban when? Disgusted at talk of watering down the laws for the adler semi auto style shotgun. John Howard must be livid that we are talking about loosening the laws on cuck cannons and not doing the right thing for australia by tightening them. If you want the American Disease of cuck cannons go to america. They have no place here.

You know why I'm here, Malcolm

fuck off. im not fucking listening to you

i saged with all of my fields cucklord

Yeah I am a choco, it's kept me sane while studying at an all Asian uni. No regrets.

National service should be compulsory, if you want to live in a free nation, you should prepare yourself to help defend it.

Just tell the commie cunts it's part of the "social contract"

What exactly does Howard believe in? The man is ideological garbage.

Max as the filename suggests, you should see him when he begs. Fucker gets my sausage roll end every time, no homo, kek.

Corps and unit? AAAvn here. Easily the most chilled Corps

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-01/man-who-added-acid-to-sydney-gay-club-lubricant-dispenser-avoids/7984378

Mate I have had to tell off try hard commies to stop dreaming. They legit live in a capitalist society and somehow think communism works.

>he doesn't own guns
I bet you're sub 5'8" too eh lad?

>Jebhead2016
oh my god i'm dying here

JOIN the aus/pol/ discord

discord.gg/Cp9vjPj

I know the feeling. I wish I could think of an answer to get them to remove their heads from their arses.

Top lel

RAAOC , I know fucken Pogue. It pays the bills though

Been there before, it's pure autism, sorry m8

He believes in a safer australia without shooting on the streets everyday and more Port Arthurs.

172cm bud, tall and love it. Higher than whatever 5ft 8in is by a mile.

Had a RAAOC ranger for a DS going through RMC. Funny guy and didn't care how pogue he was

Well he is a fucken great dog. Treat me well bong. It's like watching red dog and getting teary over that shit

More like 0.7cm higher

COULDN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

FUCKING SOFT CUNT

>172cm bud, tall and love it. Higher than whatever 5ft 8in is by a mile.
oh you silly manlet

That isn't the 'BOUNDING DOWN THE ROAD' guy though.

I had fucken Sigs, the banks were on point. How's the North mate ? Those cooks making you gourmet shit or what ?

172cm is short as fuck, especially by Australian men standards. I'm only 182 and I think i'm too short.

>172
>tall

Is this what manlets really believe?

I'm 185 and very often I'm not the tallest guy in a room.

Reminder that "fuck off" is legally considered to NOT be vulgar now as long as it's directed at anti-lgbt people

Fuck I wish I was North. Just a jube LT at BFTS. Getting sent back to Canberra to wait for AVMED. Start working at DOCM-A on Monday. Going to be some LTCOLs bitch for a year. FML.

whens this spooky shit gunna fuck off?

>aus/pol/ meetup
Good idea fellow 4channer. Does 70 Constitution Avenue, Parkes ACT work for everyone else?

Lol saw that straight onto facebook

hurhur nibbles the sausage huh hhahaha

Didn't bet on the Cup.

I did bet on the U.S. election though. I have a few hundred on Donald.

i'm only 186 and I know i'm small compared to other aussies

> 187.5 reporting in

Life sucks.

dash cam videos australia is the best aus youtube channel

Just member
>yes sir
>no sir
> 3 bags full sir

Then that pushy cat will be tame.

Your gonna be a big boy soon anyway mate. Just swap rank slides with em and give that a whirl

I'm about the same and all of my asian friends at uni keep calling me super tall despite my saying I'm not

>all these faggots winging about being 180+
Come back to me once you've lived as a turbo manlet :(

How about you stop bullying someone on something as stupid and meaningless as height and actually look at what I'm saying.

We NEED tighter gun control.

Just follow what their Asian gfs do.

>wear platform shoes

>tfw 1 horse off the first 4

i put down 22 instead of 23

>put a duet on with 3 horses
>all horses placed
>couldve just trifecta'd that shit and won ten times more