Trump takes lead in ABC News poll

>Trump takes lead in ABC News poll
>Trump takes lead in ABC News poll

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-leads-clinton-point-poll-enthusiasm-declines/story?id=43199459

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/

archive.is/YThaT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>poll
almost 20% of people have already voted moron

its called early voting data

A FUCKING 13 POINT SWING IN 8 DAYS.

It's Happening.

> Partisan divisions are 38-28-29 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.
>They oversampled this much and Trump is still winning
>Doesn't take into account the monster vote at fucking all
If The Clinton camp is out of Ammo is it truly fucking ogre

>brexit was losing in the polls before the vote

Trumps going to lose, silent majority will vote hill

>Partisan divisions are 38-28-29 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.

trump landslide incoming.

This is a 13 point decline in an extremely short amount of time, this poll also had a larger number of democrats polled

Of course they're out of ammunition, or why else do you think they flailed around with their tired old Russia line of attack yesterday?

Not 100% of the fucking population actually goes out and votes though, moron, so it should count for more than twenty.

It's a tracking national poll. Nothing to see here.

Could just be a scare tactic to encourage otherwise lazy liberals who can't be bothered to vote to vote against Trump.

There is no 'monster vote' m8. That's RWNJ Drumpfkin nonsense. Democrats are voting for Hillary.

I don't trust polls. this is like I predicted an attempt to rally lazy millennials into going out and voting. i'm almost sure these polls are cooked and have been from the start. Trump's campaign mustn't relax now, it's the final stretch

did I say population? no I fucking didn't

almost 20% of registered voters have already voted you cunt

to a non-faggot that would have been obviously implied you jew

>Democrats are voting for Hillary.
I love how everyone assumes that when looking at early voting but many have given up on her.

HOW CAN WE STOP RUSSIA FROM RIGGING OUT POLLS LIKE THIS?!

by comparison its far more likely than registered republicans voting for trump

This. Polls have been rigged at every step to demoralise Trump support and rally Clinton voters. Many such cases!

Source: Hillary's desperate hopes and dreams.

Explain this:
primarymodel.com/

thought these polls were rigged? oh yea only if your (((guy))) is losing

Brexit was where the passion vote was at. Remain was the status quo. Hillary is remain, Trump is brexit.

True

Just give up. There's only a week left. You know as well as the rest of us that he's going to win. You can stop now.

ALL POLLS SHOWING TRUMP LOSING ARE RIGGED

ALL POLLS SHOWING TRUMP WINNING ARE LEGIT

winning polls are also rigged.
the real gaps are bigger than this.

>ALL POLLS SHOWING TRUMP WINNING ARE LEGIT

no they are still rigged.

I've seen this happen with Brexit and Hofer (1st round). It's always the same pattern.

at the beginning, they will show the leftist side in moderate but comfort lead, to tell the public that the majority is naturally leaning left (normies dgaf about politics usually but are scared to appear different from everyone else).

As the debates drop, along with the smearing by the media, the leftist lead grows wider. each perceived blunder by the Right will immediately be reflected by an unrealistically huge drop to hammer home that this was really really bad and people really really cared.

In the last stretch, by the time the #NeverTrump base is locked but not necessarily voting for them (abstaining, 3rd party etc), they try to scare people into actually getting off their ass and voting.

A couple of days before the actual vote, the left will be back in the lead, to show that after all is said and done, it's still a decisive victory for them.

Tldr: ignore Lügenpresse polls

The polls showing him winning are also rigged, just not rigged enough to get Hillary to look like she's winning.

Nope, all polls are rigged.
This is a last minute scare tactic to squeeze out as many votes as possible.

>as enthusiasm declines

LOW ENERGY

>putting a watermark on a pepe image

T-THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

Even with the rigging, your candidate is still losing

I know at least twenty people my age voting for trump who've never voted before.

Eat shit, you're not even American faggot.

this is true but there weren't really any leave 'scandals' to scupper the vote. leave only got stronger as it went on because remain got btfo in almost every debate I watched. the only thing that really caused a dip in brexit's support (in the polls at least) was that MP getting killed
I definitely think trump was right to fly farage in for tips, though. One big reason brexit won was being able to reach a significant portion of the population who had pretty much given up on politics or never even voted once. because they were able to offer real change.
this is why I think trump will seal it, especially since he started really pushing the anti-corruption angle which I think will really appeal to the white voters

Interesting split they used. 2012 exit polls were 38-32-29 D-R-I.

Im still wary. What if they are juking the polls to show trump winning, then they will drop some new allegation/ video? They will the. Go back to Clinton is 12 pts ahead in an effort to demoralize and create the narrative that she has already won and that email imvestigation doesnt matter because ppl are still voting for her.

Is polls even releavnt to the actual votes or is it just internet research that dont matter?

They are rigged ,you just don't have a 13 point swing in less than two weeks.

After the beating she took last week, I fully expected another Trump tape to drop on Monday, him saying pussy or bitchez or some shit. I was genuinely surprised when all that happened was a Russia-Russia-Russia meltdown on Twitter. I do believe by now that they shot their wad on all they had on him, although we mustn't become complacent

digitz

>Its rigged unless my candidate is winning

t. Whiny sore loser

EVERY election it is the same thing.
The polls are meaningless, expect for the trend during the two weeks leading up to the election.
Everything else is BS, whether trough manipulation or unsure voters, it makes no difference. These polls, now to election tell the true tale of what will happen.

>polls don't matter

Finally came to the lightside?

Good. I'm going to use these posts in here when it swings back again.

What is the monster vote?

This. I was very surprised looking at the 2012 election and saw Obama only got 65 million or so votes, I would have thought it should be 100 million + with America's population.

Just like I predicted btw

yeah I'm starting to believe they've got nothing left too. they've even stopped trotting out the fake accusers because I think they realised it wasnt doing shit

Or the polls actually reflect how the nation's likely voters feel at any given time per historical data?

No, that would make TOO much sense.

I've strongly supported Trump all along (or more accurately hoped to get Dems out of White House) and this is legit the first time all election I've started to get the feeling he might actually pull this off. I never had this feeling with McCain or Romney and it's a weird feeling, mang.

Hillary has gone into full panic mode as you saw with her sperging out on twitter last night just reposting tweets she did months ago in rapid fire. Also her R-R-RUSSIA accusations constantly. They have nothing left they would have used it when the FBI announcement dropped, it can only get worse for Hillary.

From what I understand, the monster vote is a multi-millions-large group of individuals who typically abstain from the voting process. It's a kind of "silent majority" that only activates if things in the US get bad enough that the average Joe feels it necessary to take off work to get out and vote.

It is assumed by some political scientists that Trump has the charisma and rhetoric necessary to activate this monster group and when by a landslide. We'll find out in a week if these speculations have any substance to them

The fact that your campaign side just confirmed the flow of my observed pattern theory says it all really.

I really wish you faggots would stop going on like Brexit was a pure anti-establishment vote. Literally 80% of the media supported Brexit - i.e. Daily Mail, Telegraph, the Sun, the Express etc. You could claim the BBC was for remain but only slightly at best. Whereas for Trump pretty much every single media outlet is shilling against him. Even Fox is at it for fuck sake. Fox who recently came under the control of Rupert Murdoch, the very same "patriotic" champion of Brexit.

Not to mention the politicians leading Brexit. Would you for even one fucking second describe Boris Johnson and Michael Gove as not part of the establishment?

Also, all of this "unadulterated, unrestricted, free trade" nonsense being peddled by Liam Fox is literally the opposite of Trump's position in the sense that Trump wants to increase tariffs to encourage companies to come back to the US. It's actually fucking hilarious that Brexit voters thought they were voting against globalism but all they were really doing was letting an even more extreme version of globalism in through the back door.

The only fucking thing that Brexit will achieve is control over our borders with respect to restricting white Europeans from entering the UK. Fucking brilliant.

>ITT
Shills that don't understand media bias

>0.20 perrily pounds have been deposited to your accaly account

M A G A
A G A
G A
A

It was mostly. The entire EU and UN leaderships, Obama and a flock of other foreign leaders, all were vehemently against Brexit. it was framed as a illiterate racist tabloid readers vs tfw too intelligent to vote right enlightened intellectuals.
The Sun etc didn't have the credibility and reputation in the first place

IT'S TRENDING ON TWITTER. GO MAKE SURE IT REMAINS THERE

Also Johnson voted Remain, you know he did.

what will be DNC next move? A new tape?

Blacks are only like 13% of the population

Oh really?

and corbychev definitely voted leave

But it still has masses of influence considering it constitutes like 20% of our national newspaper circulation.

Did I mention it also happens to be owned by arch-globalist Rupert Murdoch?

Murdoch is rabidly hated by leftists, not saying he's a good guy, but they wouldn't accept him even if he came running to their side

C U N T O N
E N T H U S I A M
C O L L A P S E

>Hillary has gone into full panic mode as you saw with her sperging out on twitter last night just reposting tweets she did months ago in rapid fire
And she's the one who complained about tweeting in the middle on the night. Fucking hypocrite.

I think Clinton is probably fucked. The Podesta emaills talk about poll oversampling, we saw Reuters/IPSOS retroactively adjust their polls weeks back to take it from Trump ahead to Clinton ahead, we see some polls (Rassmussen) hiding their methodology altogether unless you pay tons, others where the dem oversampling is plain on its face...

You have a lot of young people who are saying "no trump" but how many will actually bother to vote? Millenial enthusiasm over Clinton is not big (in a pro-clinton way), whereas boomers are going fucking nuts for Trump (and actually show up to the polls).

For me in New York getting a sense of things is hard because the state will invariably go blue due to NYC, but I'm curious to see how the swing states go.

Utah could really fuck things up if McMuffin saps enough votes from trump to hand the state to clinton...

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD

>Trump Leads Clinton By 1

Twitter Trend

>Clinton By 1

These algorithms sure are biased. Strange considering all the AIs so far have been pro-trump.

the enthusiasm for clinton is low, but how is the enthusiasm for stopping mega-hitler?

>2 years ago it was a fact that Hillary would be POTUS, due to her experience and definitely not because having a vagina
>She loses against a first time runner

How would I love to be able to vote on this election

I wonder if Hillary thinks that poll was rigged?

I know three people that are voting Hillary except they "aren't planning on voting because they have things to do"

Everyone that is voting Trump is taking the day off to camp out by the polling stations

HOW IS THE MSM GOING TO SPIN THIS OVER THE NEXT WEEK?

double down on 'trump is a russian spy'? idk what they've got left

Word is, McMuffin prefers sausage

Or they just ignore it like everything else that's anti-clinton.

It's just a tracking poll.

t. CTR talking points memo

That's the thing, a lot of people talk shit about Trump, but I'm not seeing anyone enthusiastic about voting for Clinton.

My mother doesn't like Trump, but doesn't like Clinton either, and isn't content to give a protest vote. Same for my older brother, and more than one of my coworkers (22-26 years old for the peer group that I'll actually talk about politics with)

My Dad intends to vote for Trump. So do all my grandparents, my brother and I, several of my uncles...

States with early voting might hurt Trump if dems who otherwise wouldn't have bothered end up voting. Having to actually show up to the polls on election day deters a lot of younger lazy people.

(I voted via absentee ballot, but only because I will be out of the country on Election Day.)

>Trump losing electric collage
>Nate Silver says he's losing

Drumpf blown the fuck out

This. People have concluded that the system is broken, nobody is interested in perpetuating the system anymore. They are going to vote for change no matter what the change is.

N-no, w-we are not panicking...

STRATEGICALLY SMALL POLLS

Seems more likely a false statistic to both (1) silence Trump supporters from screaming "it's rigged", and (2) whip discouraged Clinton supporters into a panic.

Is this the one that had hillary as +12 last week?

>Wtf I love ABC now
>It's not rigged anymore, MAGA!!!!

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

>In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.
>In other words, the best friend of John Podesta, Clinton's Campaign char, at the DOJ will be in charge of a probe that could potentially sink Hillary Clinton.
>The hacked emails confirm that Podesta and Kadzik were in frequent contact. In one email from January, Kadzik and Podesta, who were classmates at Georgetown Law School in the 1970s, discussed plans to celebrate Podesta’s birthday. And in another sent last May, Kadzik’s son emailed Podesta asking for a job on the Clinton campaign.
>Kadzik's role at the DOJ, where he started in 2013, is particularly notable Kadzik, as helped spearhead the effort to nominate Lynch, who was heavily criticized for her secret meeting with the former president.
>It gets better because, as we further revealed, if there is one person in the DOJ who is John Podesta's, and thus the Clinton Foundation's inside man, it is Peter Kadjik.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr
archive.is/YThaT

The fucking game is rigged.

We need to get #peterkadzik trending

Even so, all Americans of Sup Forums still need to get out and vote.
Don't trust the polls, even if they're in favor of our guy. It will only motivate more libcucks to get up off their asses and vote for Clinton.

So get out there and vote for our guy!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SHE WAS UP 12%

NOW SHES DOWN 1%

LMAO SHES FUCKING FINISHED