Do American women really do this?

do American women really do this?

>t. hugless virgin

Poop? Sadly yes

Wouldn’t it make more sense to do that before you get dressed?

yes, and it's disgusting
i can't believe anyone wears their shoes in the house

Marriage is not being in love 24/7, it's not caring if you piss in front of your husband (in a non-sexual way) or fart and belch while watching tv near your wife.

I'm sure you have 100% mental control of your bodily functions, but the rest of us mortals have to answer the call of nature when it present itself.

Loser

>Real men brush their teeth while their wives change sanitary towels

she's australian

citation needed

>that beta ass WSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH sound girls make when piss come flying out their flaps
what a loser way to piss, and to top it off you have to sit down to do it LOL
"two-holes" on suicide watch

you don't have control over your wife if she does this, it is a direct sign of dissrespect

>Tfw have pee fetish
>Gf pees while I'm in the bathroom
>Dick is diamonds

>morals and politeness gets thrown out the window if you're married

Why?

>you don't have control over your wife if she does this

usually they do it on each other, at least their president does

You permavirgin.

are you mentally ill? do you seriously want to tell me that you feel nothing at all until that one moment where you absolutely have to take a shit and can't hold it in the rest of the evening? And that moment appears immediately without warning?

>Not hiding ubiquitous bodily functions from someone you penetrate regularly is against your morals

Gayest thing I ever read

She pees in this scene

fair enough

Conversely, are you saying you have never gotten into a compromising situation because your bladder or intestines became too full? Like, you've never had to excuse yourself to the bathroom because you masterfully do your business precisely when you intend to?

>betas think it is normal for their gfs and wifes to fart and piss infront of them
lol

Why is it gay?

Maybe I don't enjoy sniffing farts and burps?
Maybe I don't want to hear you voiding your bowels right fucking next to me

Are you someone who enjoys that?
Ass smells and fucking taco breath?

You know what I enjoy?
The smell of peppermint and eucalyptus
I enjoy the smell of wood smoke
I enjoy the smell of a fresh cup of coffee.

m8 are you not a neet who pisses into bottles or something?

Amen

You said it was against your morels, which just proves your IQ is in the double digits and you have gum gum brains, but that said, this post made me laugh.

>2/10 she poops and farts wouldn't tip my hat at

t. UK Kike Spook

>morels
>gum gum brains
>muh IQ higher then urs

>betas with gfs and wifes
>you with neither
Pick two.

Stanley Kubrick actually made her pee 50 times for this scene.

Do what?

my mom does that all the time

>people have their shitter in the same place as where they bathe and brush their teeth.

Ew.

>thinking having a gf or wife is some kind of achievement
classic beta thinking, you're probably afraid she leaves you if you tell her to stop farting in your presence

A-at least women don't poop in front of me

protip: flushing helps against the stink

I knew someone would cath that. Fuck.

Never really cared much personally. "B-but you can't take a shit in front of me!" doesn't exactly seem to ooze confidence either.

When it comes to farting, most women are sensible enough to keep it down low...it's my job anyway, after all.

i fucking love how women sit on the toilet when peeing with their feet on tip-toes, so damn hot. The gf does it all the time and its sexy as hell.

>muh iq
>gum gum brains
>morels
oh no reddit is here.

Imagine the smell of burgerstan poop

>tfw your ex will never piss in front of you while brushing your teeth, the morning after eating asperigus again

Why even live?

Nice.

Kidman is Australian