HOLY SHIT au/POL/ BTFO

HOLY SHIT au/POL/ BTFO

THANK YOU BASED BOAT PEOPLE!!!!

you created all that so I could tell you to fuck off we're full???

Qualified medical doctors are unable to legally immigrate to Australia?

I bet a lot of legless Iraqis are feeling pretty ripped off right now.

He was already a surgeon in Iraq and fled due to war led by Saddam Hussein.

He's not the same as some fuckup who comes here for welfare and promote sharia law.

I doubt Dr Muderis wants the people he fled from coming to Australia illegally or without good reason like war.

Fuck off they're full.

This.

>How are you ever supposed to let these rocket scientists and doctors in without also letting in a million illegal niggers?

I reckon there's a lot of people back in his homeland that could use his services

great! make qualified people come in by legal procedures

Pro tip.

Our leaders dont want doctors and rocket scientists. They want to breed a mulatto underclass to forever be their slaves like they have in the US.

WTF no australian surgeon can do osseointegration?

>Allison

Why would a sturgeon need a boat?

AUSTRALIA NO!

Australian policy is just that refugees must present themselves to the Australian state to be processed and assessed for refugee status.

Its fucking retards who think that banning people trying to sneak in by boat and avoid the system (because they are obvious economic migrants and not refugees) means a ban on all refugees.

>actual doctors who lived in stability under Sadam are the same as the millions of niggers and ISIS members, so the policies should include those future rocket scientists
Wew

Oh gee, 1 boat person was nice. That makes up for all the pedos, rapists and ethnic gangs. Open the floodgates.

Wtf I love welfare leeches now

Great fucking personal analogy m8, you're welcome to turn my country into a third world shithole now

A man with his skills should and would have no problems whatsoever receiving asylum by the proper legal process.

That legal process exists for a reason, as do our national borders.

Every individual arriving illegally is cutting the queue, and in doing so draining money and time that could be spent helping a genuine asylum seeker trying to do the right thing.

Fuck queue jumpers.

>true face
I'm from Melbourne and I've never seen anybody wearing that bizarre orange shit in the bottom-left corner.

it is still shit that he was in Indonesia and snuck into Australia from there, rather than simply immigrating. He wasn't in any danger, he was an economic migrant, not a refugee at that point.

Asylum is about getting to the first safe country, not where someone thinks will give them the best life.

>Indonesia
Oh, I must have missed that part. You're correct.

No abos? Well there are only two whites so they all might as well be abo niggers.

Anecdote. An analogy would be buying 100s of 1000s of lottery tickets hoping one of them would be a winner. Or dumping a truckload of oysters on your living room floor because one may have a pearl inside.