Post your dream team

Thoughts on my dream team? Who is your dream team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrhJiD3AEg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>these four having space adventures, being great friends despite differing personalities that frustrate each other, competing in amazing feats of strength, fighting all sorts of weird cosmic threats, and perhaps some light homoerotic stuff

Or gwenpoole, miles, nova, jean grey. But, i keep on forgetting she is in her 20's.

They make miles look much younger in the champions compared to his actual comic. I prefer the younger looking version though.

>mfw I'm the only person who genuinely loves Alpha and sad he didn't stick around

>i'll leave this here

Best team

Cancer and Aids team

That's actually not a bad teen cosmic team that you've got there.

Is there a world that can handle all of that sheer masculinity and bromanship?

>Aryan
>Makkari
pick uno

But isn't Makkari a swarthy brunet now?

Some of them are aliens

Yes, they are the cancer towards evil.

hyperion a shit

who are blondie in green and black kid with blue rings

Suicide Squad

Mission Control: Amanda Waller
Team Leader: Jack Flag
1. Black Spider
2. Bronze Tiger
3. Azrael
4. Killer Frost
5. Deadshot
6. Captain Boomerang
7. Count Vertigo
8. Mindboggler
9. Copperhead

Alpha and Nightmask

Dark Avengers

1. Moon Knight
2. Tigra
3. Starfox
4. U.S. Agent
5. Eric O' Gradey
6. Sersi
7. Moondragon
8. Machine Man

Moon Knightis the financier and is trying to be the fatherly moral center of the group, but still cuts people faces/nipples off. Khonshu is back in the game and always get headaches when a traveller in the night gets harmed, so he empowers Moon Knight to stop it. Starfox is trying to be good and not use his power on women and Seris latches onto him so they can have wonderful eternal children and starts going psycho on his other girlfriends. Tigra keeps backsliding into animal behavior and got her kid taken away, so Moondragon has to try and retrieve her psyche, but no one realises MD is actually possessed and wanting to sow death and chaos under cover of being an avenger. USAGENT talks like conservative cap but then just snaps and breaks people's necks for no reason. machine man is drunk on robot brain beer most of the time but bails everyone else out when the stupid fleshies fuck everything up. MK and usagent both thing they're in charge but mostly they just beat the shit out of people, while antman is the actual 'leader' because he can think rationally for more than two seconds, but he never gets any credit, but he won't quit b/c tony stark told him this was his very last chance to stay out of jail.

like this one

would read this

secret warriors
Karnak
magik
Taskmaster
songbird
quake

I call them the Young Starmasters. It's a homage to to the original 80s team.

This sounds pretty good.

Secret Defenders

>Doctor Strange
>Baron Blood
>Cho-Hulk
>Moon Knight
>Elsa Bloodstone
>Moon Knight

so like a ulitmates jr?

I like it.

My ideal X-men (if storm would allow Dom & Spiral to kill)

Secret Justice International...
Would be noir & mystery oriented.
> Martian Manhunter (alien with a good amount of experience all over the world)
> Aura (a sexy Chinese magneto)
> Penumbra (Indian 4 armed Ninja trained by some of those who trained Batman, needs redemption)
> Peacock (mysterious Chinese ninja)

Young Justice...
> Kate Kane / Batwoman
> Starfire
> Star Girl
> Grace Choi
> Thunder

Thats actually a really good idea.

This is the sorta shit they should be doing, instead of dragging The Champions into all these events, have a good team like this and give them their own shit to do.

DIRECTION is what Marvel is lacking atm and it pisses me off.

Or the Young Ultimates personally I like the Young Starmasters. It's a homage to the old 90s team with Quasar, Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill.

10/10
Unexpected line-up, characters who ask for more development, good power balance
Super Bara Team
er... why not? all those characters work well together
you managed to make the CHampions line-up worse than it is now
congratulations

WE WUZ SPACE N SHIET

Good roster.

Older one but...

DOOM is master of all trades!

Doom Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Thor Odinson
Man-thing
Phoenix
Mr. Sinister

The team would deal with global-cosmic level threats while everyone is overly suspicious and wary of everyone else except dr strange (who is generally trust worthy) and man-thing (who is generally ambivalent)

Why have a Jack when you can have a king?

>We'll never had adventures with the Super Beard bros again

It hurts.

Good choice with Madrox

Why Alpha though?

Slightly related

Well if we're posting templates.

>actually bringing Galacta and Singularity back
>Having the two interact
Fund it

Why don't they use Galacta more?

What kind of team we talking about? Straight up Justice League/Avengers? Suicide Squad? Something government based like Stormwatch or the Dark Avengers? Edgier like the Authority or Uncanny X-Force? A little more offbeat like JLI? Fringe like Exiles?

Because Adam Warren's got Empowered now and so he doesn't need Marvel.

Odd choice of doctor, but those are excellent companions.
I feel your Justice League is kinda small time, while on the other end I think you'd want a smaller Gurren Lagann than Tengan Toppa if you're' gonna be guarding the galaxy.
Spawn, Medusa, and Riddik are all dope choices, but Splitting up The Incredibles is a bad idea.
Also, Pokemon aren't animals.

I don't understand if you're praising me or judging me.

But why doesn't someone else use Galacta?

youtube.com/watch?v=VrhJiD3AEg4

I decided to update the team by adding Thor Girl. I feel like she would fit well especially after how her story story ended with her flying away into space .Any thoughts?

who's the blondie in green

Someone tried to pitch a new appearance of Galacta, but Marvel wouldn't let them go through with it presumably out of spite for Warren. Also likely why the Livewires have not been seen since their mini.

He was a redhead in that Quasar story about the fastest super people in 616.

Quicksilver BTFO

Are you implying that I'm evil? How can someone with alfred as a chef be evil?

>champions, but somehow even worse
Holy shit, neck yourself.

Alpha. He was Spider-man's sidekick for a while.

Franklin Richards, he most powerful mutant in the Marvel universe

Thor Girl is much weaker than the other characters on the roster, she won't add anything
Although of course that can be said about a lot of comic teams

I'm telling you to finish it you mongoloid.

>Odd choice of doctor
He's the leader of the FANTASTIC Four and easily the best nuWho Doctor

>I feel your Justice League is kinda small time,
Yeah, I was intentionally going for a bit lower power level than DC's Justice League, but there's still some real heavy hitters there like Mark and Aang. I think they'd do a decent job at protecting a planet.

>while on the other end I think you'd want a smaller Gurren Lagann than Tengan Toppa if you're' gonna be guarding the galaxy.
Yeah, that was poorly thought out of me.

>Splitting up The Incredibles is a bad idea.
Their first story is all about them coming together as a family, but I figure you have to split them up eventually to let them grow as individuals.

>Also, Pokemon aren't animals.
I respectfully disagree.

Ah.
AH.
Okay.

And yet gets to live free of all mutant hate and persecution because he's Richards royalty.

>surge
>jubilee
>armor
>Karma

cute girls doing cute things cutely, at the Xavier School for the Gifted.

Their book would be a sol moe blob manga. that sort of serves as an omake to the normal xmen comics.

I think everyone just assumes his powers come from his parents.

Don't care for big teams but a small team up would be cool. I would call it "Super Power."

They pretty much do.

I think his personality is a nice contrast from the other more level headed members.

Some of them are dead

The Team Scientist is pretty shit considering the fact that you already have Richards and Stark, She would honestly contribute nothing of value.

This is just the annihilators, minus the best part.

WARNING WARNING

Silver Surfer didn't really contribute much to the Annihilators. Was gone by the second coming of the Annihilators.

made in 3 minutes in paint

Congrats on the horrid taste

wow blonde

Throw in Old man Spider-man and daredevil. I'm game.

His cosmic awareness provided most of their intel, and let them provide crowd control on a global level.

>3 males
>3 females
What are the endgame ships here?

No joke, that's also my dream team.
Did you take my idea last time I posted it?

Nice.