How the fuck did Kill Bill get to use her katana as a carry-on in post-9/11 USA to Japan?

How the fuck did Kill Bill get to use her katana as a carry-on in post-9/11 USA to Japan?

CG aged like shit btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBenCY-gRgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Sikhs can carry their knives.

I don't know about that, but she's not a Sikh and that's not a knife...

This is a knoife!

Gangster's plane, she paid them well.

magical realism

How do you know 9/11 happened in the Tarantino verse?

Real answer

Her name isn't Kill Bill...

Yes it is... It's the name of the movie ffs

The plane provided a special holder for the knife

Bro tier

"Finally, I am become... Kill Bill"
It's right there in the script.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBenCY-gRgw
>I'm gonna kill bill...vol 2

A katana is not a threat on an airplane because you wouldn't even be able to swing it.

I thought it was a joke/pastiche of low-budget revenge movies, like the terrible model plane. These aren't exactly serious movies.

*tip*

because it was a movie and not a documentary.

"A katana is not a threat on an airplane because you wouldn't ev..."
>gets stabbed

How the fuck would you get stabbed? Someone would have to crawl over the seats into the aisle, unsheathe it, and pull it back, everyone in the plane can see what you're doing at that point and avoid it unless you're a 79 year old.

You're not very smart, are you?

this is an ancient meme

These were his last words. The last words he ever spoke. And I was too busy listening to The audiobook of On the Origin of Species to hear them as my 1000x folded katana blade sliced through his body as easily as a newborn baby swims through a pool of water.

I used to offer prayers to the gods for my enemies, until I finally awoke to the truth that those gods never existed, and my prayers were as unheard as his last words.

Get fucked, nub