Wikileaks MUSLIM COUP of AMERICA REVEALED!

(AND TO EXCLUDE CHRISTIANS SPECIFICALLY)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file=muslim&count=50#searchresult

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32741

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08STOCKHOLM557_a.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is shocking, the whole equal oppurtunity fad was about discriminating against christians

We Sweden now

bump

This is disgusting

Fucking slimes man. It's the same shit with Jews too.

This is so fucked up, but not shocking, which is in and of itself even more fucked up.

>Obama is Muslim
>huma is Muslim brotherhood
>Justin traedues lead advisors are soudi plants

North America has been compromised folks.

Yes it is. But this also gives us actual evidence of anti-christian agenda from the left so I guess it is a blessing.

>2008

So when is it scheduled?

That's why they hate each other so much. It's like Spy vs. Spy, except less funny and with Jews and Muslims thrown in. Could it be the kikes and the slimes are trying to exterminate Christianity?

Also preeta was an Obama appointment senior advisor

Too bad literally nobody outside of Sup Forums gives a shit about wikileaks

White men need not apply.

Wow. So proof they only want to create a Democrat owned voting block of Muslims through mass immigration?

its like they want us to chimp out and go full rambo

(1 post by this ID)

"This title declares it to be the policy of the United States that discrimination on the ground of race, color, or national origin shall not occur in connection with programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance and authorizes and directs the appropriate Federal departments and agencies to take action to carry out this policy."

Is this in the context that they were specifically shopping for a muslim posterboy to advertise how "progressive" they are or are they being dicks to Arab Christians for no real reason?

Wrong

I've been trying to tell you and anyone who will listen for years

youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0

>.02 shekels for this ID's account

We can only speculate but the former seems the most likely.

The facts are that Podesta actively discriminated against Christian Arabs. They got some 'splainin to do.

Under Kek's wrath, they will be punished. CHECK 'EM

PRAISE KEK!

HE's with us!

praise kek

Thou shalt never call persons bearing this flag Ahmed again, faggots.

EXCUSE ME

MUSLIM ENGAGEMENT IN SWEDEN,
2008 August 8, 09:00 (Friday)
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08STOCKHOLM557_a.html

this is sweden tier. actually, this is many times worse. they want specifically "moderate" muslims with no incrimating backgrounds in positions of power so they can manipulate the general populace. you are getting your share now america. its not just europe

>MFW
Get the stakes sharpened boys.

Jews pick Jews only too, so what's surprising or new with that?

So, when do we kill the fucking elites?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Forget pic.
Also check em.

but it's saddly right nobody the witch is still in the run despite everything WL reveals

he is*

They are just adding brown people because they target brown voters. Political parties of democracy are companies, not governments, they just want to be re-elected. In UK Indians voted for a Muslim mayor simply because he's brown. That's human nature, you look for your own kind as you look for your own money. I only see one problem: allowing migration.

How does that in any way suggest a coup?

FUCK HILLARY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OBAMA

bump

REEEEEEEEEEE!

WE KEK CRUSADE NOW!

DIRECTLY PROVEN

>Preeta

Who's doing this though? The Jews hate Muslims. Why would they give them more "power"

>Muslims take over West
>Jews have an excuse to take over the West through war.
Muslims can't fight as you saw in the wars they fought against Israel.
I mean I'm just giving a guess.

Because the (((special interests))) hate us as well. The don't want strong ,intelligent nations of people making their countries and the world greater. They want divided nations of idiots they can exploit to make themselves richer.

I cannot comprehend why you need more money when you have half the world's wealth and literally create millions of dollars out of thin air every minute

Dia de Los Muertos.
The day Obama confirmed as literally antichrist.

>is Satan trying to destroy Christianity
Why do people even ask these questions?