Why has her career failed since icarly ended? Did going to college end her career as an actress?

Why has her career failed since icarly ended? Did going to college end her career as an actress?

because good writing can make any actor seem good.
no dan = no good riting

Got too old for dan

how does he get into the mind of a teenage girl?

Is that old meme still on? Wow.

There's no way she can get a job after what she did at USC, too much video

what meme? dans a good writer

What happened?

>too much video
What's that?

Because of she's nothing more than a silicone whore.

Old rumor is that at a massive frat party, the football team and rich daddy friends drunk roofied and gang banged her at her freshman year. They fucked all her holes for hours, more than 50 guys came inside her that night. When they finished with her, she was passed out wasted, leaking cum for all her gaping holes and bone-white all over. That's why they called her the ghost.
So crazy. Big rumor at USC for years. Probably it's just a urban legend like the Clara Bow gangbangs with the USC football team, but who knows for sure. After Dan Schneider had his way with her for years, everything is possible.

Because there's no working a film or television schedule around a college schedule. Unless she's doing a meme major. She probably wants to take a break for a couple years, spend four years partying and fucking everything in sight, and then come back to it.

Link to the full fanfic?

Don't worry, waifufag. Like your waifu, every actress at Hollywood is virgin and the #metoo movement is just a fanfic.

Her holding contract with NBC failed her.

Is she still working with NBC?

she left for some reason

One of my favourite pastas

because dan schneider paid her handsomely to bang her as a kid, so she has enough money to never work again and probably wants nothing to do with the industry

i totally forgot about this pasta

hi dan

If I had a few million dollars and iCarly royalties I probably wouldn't try very hard to find work either.

She was making hundreds of thousands of dollars per episode. She has more money now then she'll ever need. She still does some voicework though.

I still wanna fuck her

This too. If I worked on a couple TV shows for like a decade and had royalties coming in every month I'd probably stop trying for a few years. If nothing else, she can just pitch a reboot of Drake & Josh in 10 years or so of them as adults. People fucking eat that shit up these days.

the truth is that she's just not a very good actress.

Calm down, Dan the Man.

That's "Beer Can" Dan to you there buddy

If that happened no way she wouldn't jump on the Metoo bandwagon.

Smart girl if true.

Yes. Going to college at the peak of her career was not too bright.

Dan Schneider is innocent. No way he abused so many actresses as people say and nobody have outed him at the metoo movement.

Was she blacked? Sauce?