Adventure time

Will they let Finn be happy by the end?

I hope

hipster slut glasses are haram

Who thought Son of Rap Bear was a good idea?

Ye, they'll give Finn a happy ending at least.

>gerph
Fucking gross.

The same guy who thought Flame Princess and fucking Cinnamon Bun would make for a good couple.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Fucking Xayaphone, why did they keep giving him work?

People who's name starts with an X are underrepresented in the industry, so they had to keep him around to meet their quota.

If Finn's love life was based on Pendleton's, was he just swimming in a SS/ fantasy as a kid? Did he fuck his baby sitter or something?

Yes

I'd love to see a showdown between Peppermint butler and Peace Master. Also I wonder if the sons of the latter came back to their original form after "elements"

>That hand hold

They already destroyed any chance of that with Flame Princess.

That said, if you think this late-game tramp has any realistic chance of a lasting relationship with Finn you're more delusional than those Amourshippers from /vp/

I still don't get that episode, it was so unusually cruel but not in the wacky fun way

>Implying she's not going to get GRASSED

>GRASSED
>knew that Fern was gonna be evil

Try harder.

I personally would just love to see PB get his ass kicked.

I want to see her ass licked

Amourshippers won at the end though.

Amourshippers?

You really don't want to get into the specifics of Pokemon shipping. I already feel ashamed knowing what I know. Just turn back now.

I think it was Ash with the female character of XY, but I already forgot her name.
She's childhood friends with Ash and consistently had a crush on him through the series, but Ash was too dumb to notice. She kisses him goodbye at the end of the season.

To late you have to spill the beans

>Shipping Characters from the Pokémon TV show
>Shipping only the Humans from the Pokémon TV show
>Shipping Ash, king of the Jobbers, with anyone except Misty, that was cute and holds a special nostalgic place in my heart

>Implying girls aren't into bad boys

Funny thing. Misty abd Brock are back in the show again for a bit. Though I haven't watched her episodes myself so I don't know how the show handled bringing her back.

HW wouldn't be.

The same way anybody short of talent gets work, by attaching yourself to others more talented than you and taking partial credit.

>lasting relationship

Except Finn agreed with HW's mentality about a potential relationship. Hard meat don't get eat. Even with them agreeing over that, both are clearly attracted to each other by the end of flute spell. Then you have Wild Hunt with them just naturally flirting. It's basically no strings attached between them.

>bad girl
>not into bad boy

>has any realistic chance of a lasting relationship
If she is his gf by the end of the show then that is lasting until contradicted.

So because they didn't get together at first (the episode ending with Jake going give it time it will happen) and then agreed they liked each other a lot and kissed that means it won't happen? What kind of logic is that?

>Shh, can you hear it? It's the sound of endgame

that's basically what happened with FP user

Finn x imaginary fern you mean

Why is that of all the potential episodes and plot threads left unresolved, the only one people seem to care about is whether or not Finn will get to keep his Consolation Prize waifu? I'm personally more interested to see if the Lich will Return, or if Fern will become some sort of Super Grass Demon.

How is HW a 'bad girl'? She protects nature, and has a mostly ascetic lifestyle.

And they did get together, for a while until xylophone ruined everything.

because they're desperate for finn to get a gf. They will turn a blind eye and bandwagon no matter how shoddy it is

Because jake ain't the end all be all on everything. Also HW might not even appear again which would leave their relationship as really close "friends". And Finn hasn't really pushed for anything else with her aside from flirting and kissing and HW returning the favor in kind.

I get it now. She looks like a Shantae character.

I remember after Flute Spell aired, long before news of AT's cancellation hit, there were tons of people hoping that HW and Finn would develop a romantic relationship down the road. And now that it's happening, there's tons of people bitching about how it's a 'consolation prize,' or that it's 'forced,' like fucking hell, nothing will satisfy you. Finn and HW's relationship has been written just fine.

I remember the whole idea of Flame Princess burning Finn was completly retarded. They have a heat protection spell! Fucking use it!

CONSOLATION PRIZE and you know it

>Consolation prize is better than the winning prize
What a stupid game.

It's a stupid meme, and Finn clearly doesn't feel that way. And they aren't even a couple for crying out loud.

t. Fubblegum/Flinn/Finncelinefag

It's only a consolation prize if I wanted him to hook up with someone else.

And I didn't. So.

>Implying we're all the same people.
While I don't doubt that some of these people were people who were hyped for Huntress Wizard and then let down at how boring and lack luster it was, I knew from Day 1 HW was gonna be a disappointment. It's just a lame Duck of a ship and honestly one of the least interesting things to talk about in the ending.

all these people easily pleased with the bare minimum what a shame

The bare minimum compared to what? I didn't want him with Bubblegum or Marceline or anyone else. This is actually cute and doesn't feel like some /ss/ fetish shite.

>the bare minimum is more than the maximum
What a stupid measurement system.

>People constantly bitch about romance drama in AT
>Relatively drama free, mutual romance happens
>People bitch that there wasn't more drama

The answer to your questions is "Probably"...

Will it be satisfying? "Definitely not"...

>lame duck of a ship

>no drama
>no baggage
>just adventuring and flirting when they cross paths

The hell are the alternatives?

Nice consolation prize for the former main character of the show. Get this shit outa here it’s the bubblegum lesbian vampire show now.

Mate, Huntress Wizard is just straight up boring. She's too quiet, reserved, and rational. If weren't her relationship with Finn, she would almost never appear because her personality wouldn't be capable of carrying an episode by itself.

She's a cookie cutter cutout gf now, but you'll eat up anything so.

>tfw I liked her before Flute Spell
HW is great, and always have been.

Wrong, they aren't even going out. There is no reason to be upset about this unless you shipped some other pairing and are now butthurt about it.

You're just upset the girls you shipped Finn with turned out to be gay for each other

>gf

nice projections and deflections, lads but we all know she's the fucktoy with little life thrown in so Finn isn't totally alone. they even skipped all those weeks they were together when they first met in order to mold her so radically

again, you'll just eat it up sooooooo......

Maybe a ship with a less boring character with a little bit more of a play or silly side so that she could actually off Finn and his Goofy, unguarded side instead of just trying to reinforce "These characters are going to be together" by having them flirt every few lines?

Play off*
That word is actually very important

>which would leave their relationship as really close "friends".
I too often kiss my close friends after saying I love them

>Claims deflection and projection
>Thereby deflecting and then projecting some weird interpretation of HW as fact
Maximum butthurt.

>in order to mold her so radically
She was background character, so she didn't have much personality to speak of before Flute Spell.
And Adventure Time has always been one of those "life goes on even when you're not watching" kind of shows. Same thing with FP. We never saw how Finn and FP starting going out, they were just suddenly a couple in Burning Low.

I can do nou too!

nou

But can she have sex?

I suppose it is easier than FP

>All these HWfags coming out of the woodwork

Sorry guys, but HW is a shit character, and she will never get with Finn.

She doesn't want too dumbass. She's content with the adventuring and flirting.

>All these butthurt grassedfags and fubblegumfags

>less boring

user, she's only had two episodes and sporadic appearances throughout the series. Not to mention the series is close to ending. And more often then not that playful or silly side is hiding something internally what with AT's character work.

>bit more of a play or silly side so that she could actually off Finn and his Goofy, unguarded side
This episode had just that with stuff like grumbo. She also seems to get Finn more actually knowing how to push his buttons and help his mental block

She can, but probably won't due to her multiple fungal/yeast infections

>HW in a wedding dress

And prove her point about the effect of a serious relationship on such creatures as herself and Finn?
Nah, they can hook up without having to settle down.

The Lich has returned enough times, I don't think there's anywhere else to go with him.

Who are you quoting?

Why are shippers this retarded?

>Not just doing it Witcher style where they fuck around in between / during their own adventures and have this actual romance going on eventually leading to them officially getting together over time
>tfw Finn and HW won't end up doing some wild sexy times involving a stuffed unicorn

OP's image

Unlikely. Still say the finale will be a 4 parter where Finn finds out that PB and Marceline were secretly responsible for all his heroics and he was just a paper hero all along, and decides to leave Ooo by the second part. The last episode of the series won't even mention Finn.
Because that's the kind of show this has fucking become.

You realize he's deader than disco, right?

Stop it, disco is not dead

why are you so retarded

He's a HWfag, what do you expect?

>Shippers have already gotten butthurt enough to start calling each other "[character]fag"
Oh christ it's like I'm back in Homestuck General.
This is why you just confirm ships early like Steven Universe does instead of dragging them out for years.

I don't know, Huntress Wizard is plenty of goofy, despite how serious she comes off as.
"Can't hunt what you can't name", the way she bragged about her plan to put herself in danger, and that's just in this episode.
She's not exactly sane.

>tell me now or I'll stick an arrow up your noes
She is pretty silly but acts tough

needs more shark teeth

A lot of anons here probably started watching the show in high school or college, and are using Finn as a vehicle for living out the relationships they never had. They are banking on him not ending the series as a forever alone permavirgin, because the closest some of them might get is living vicariously through him.

Fuck Finn, he's a loser. I just like HW.

>They decide to give Finn a happy ending
>Finn get a handjob
>Jake dies

I was expecting it to be unwatchable like a lot of other rap battle episode but this one was mostly painless.

What was she before she became a wizard? We know the backstories of every girl but hers.