You do realise the main purpose of this movie is to prepare society for full mainstream alien disclosure, right?

You do realise the main purpose of this movie is to prepare society for full mainstream alien disclosure, right?

to be fair, it is also a great movie and Sally Hawkins is definitely a cutie.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/25/magazine/the-strange-case-of-anna-stubblefield.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Hawkins on the left? Definitely not cute.

Are you saying we're finally gonna get alien waifus?

>mainstream alien disclosure.

Are you 12? Everyone knows HUMANS are the aliens and were always trying to MAKE CONTACT with each other for survival. There are no extraterrestrials as complex as earthlings. We are the gods and the aliens. You only need a brain to figure that out. If you fell for the fear mongering, you were fooled.

Nah it's just about an ugly, mute woman that is so horny that she is a compulsive masturbater and she ends up taking advantage sexually some sort of fish man that doesn't even understand human sexuality. This is some how presented as a blow against the white, male patriarchy.

Hey Sup Forums
If this is true, would you give alien pussy/dick a shot?

Looks like a nigger with its bongo drum.

It's funny because I spent the entire movie marvelling at how good the bad guy's pecs looked in that tight, tight white shirt.

I'm definitely on board with imminent disclosure, but I don't think a movie about a fish man from South America is the one to do it.

There's nothing to be afraid of. Not sure what fear mongering you're referring to. But you also strike me as the type of guy who fell for the flat earth meme, so maybe I'll just ignore anything you say going forward.

sally is the white bitch, dumb

hell yeah

>This is some how presented as a blow against the white, male patriarchy.
Only presented that way by idiots who like to insert their own ideology into a film that is basically just a sweet, pretty love story.
You'll hear people say it represents white woman's attractiveness to "the other" in spite of the evil Christian white man who tries to stop them. This argument is mostly made by people who didn't see the film or didn't pay attention. While Michael Shannon's character claims to be a Christian man, there is no evidence of it in the film and in fact he behaves in quite the opposite manner. Also, the mute woman does not find love with "the other." She legit has gills and therefore has found love with "the same."

Its to prepare us for pansexuality.

>to prepare

couldn't imagine movies like aladdin and beauty and the beast coming out in this day and age

Yeah well Sally looks like a fucking animatronic. Who in their right mind would cast people that look like this.

anything is better than fucking white women at this point. give me alien fish vagine any time now.

This is 100% right

>white

I dare you to read this article and tell me it's not theoritically the exact same situation as the one depicted in the movie.

nytimes.com/2015/10/25/magazine/the-strange-case-of-anna-stubblefield.html

Anna Stubblefield is the real life equivalent of Elisa Esposito. She is now in prison, and deservedly so.

reminds me of my mom

You're retarded if you actually believe that. It was a film about "love conquers all", despite appearance. It tackles bigotry. The heroes are a disabled woman (mute), a gay man and a black woman; the twist is that the true "monster" of the film is Michael Shannon and his hateful worldviews.

If anything, you can question how the film attempts to break boundaries between love and abuse by basically making bestiality a thing.

It's not a "sweet, pretty love story" though. Aquaman is an entity that most probably cannot understand the normal significance of sexual relationships.

He has sexual impulses but nothing that is being shown to us in the movie indicates that he's able to understand the abstract concept of consent. At this point there is no discernible difference between fucking aquaman or, say, a very smart orangutan. After all, there are known instances of orangutans being able to communicate with sign language; doesn't mean it's ok to fuck them.

You are taking the story to the first degree and willingly ignoring it's deeper philosophical repercussions.

It'll be forgotten about within a year so I doubt it.

of course you memers would like sally frogkins. she fucks fish and looks like a frog.

Guillermo del Toro is a big monster movie fan.
think Creature from Black Lagoon, King Kong etc and how the hero saves the damsel from the monster.
Except this time the monster gets the girl and this is a metaphor for accepting illegal aliens from Mexico(where he's from)

So, in other words, generic oscarbait

Cool

no way dudes, think about the diseases you can contract from a different species!
maybe my grandkids will be lucky enough to fuck an alien girl if he builds the immunity towards their bacteria once space aliens are integrated in human society or vice versa

>It tackles bigotry. The heroes are a disabled woman (mute), a gay man and a black woman; the twist is that the true "monster" of the film is Michael Shannon and his hateful worldviews.

And the bad guy also happens to be a conservative white man. WHOA! So, sooooo powerful!

#timesup #oscarssowhite #killallwhitepeople #thefutureisfish #fuckTrobaldGumb

>aliens come to earth
>they are actually dumber than humans
>people argue to give them rights and let them reproduce freely

>TELL ME WHAT'S NEXT. ALIEN SEX?

dayum, it all makes sense now.

At least Guillermo wholeheartedly believes in what he's doing. He's not some dishonest hack. Even if you don't like his politics, he doesn't make thinly veiled political movies, he just makes movies, and the politics are secondary.

Mainstream disclosure of aliens wtf, Mermen Maybe?

I forgot the sympathetic communist that the far left can root for and claim "see, there are bad communists and then good ones like this guy - just like me!"

FISHBUMP

She lowkey rapes the fish man