THE SHAPE OF WATER'S WIN IS ABOUT HOLLYWOOD NORMALIZING DEGENERACY!!!FACT!!!

First it was about acceptance of gays and I remember saying to myself "whoever makes a movie about a gay black man is going to win an Oscar, no matter how shit it is because of the SJW virtue signaling".

And I was right because Moonlight was trash but because it promoted blacks and gays there was no way it wasn't going to win Best Picture.

So after that the degenerates in Hollywood wanted to see how far they could push it. Call Me By Your Name was being pushed early on as the Oscar frontrunner, if you remember. This time it was about an older man dating a 17 year old boy. But it was set in 1983 Italy, so they could get away with saying "it was a different time and place", just like how people excuse all the rampant racism, sexist, homophobia and anti-Semitism (spell checker wanted me to capitalize "Semitism" because hate against Jews is obviously more important than hate against any other group because they're "God's chosen people (TM)") in Sam Raimi's Spider-man movies.

But after the Kevin Spacey controversy, Hollywood pulled back its support of Call Me By Your Name because they didn't want to look like they were supporting pedophilia.

So this is why they pushed hard in support of The Shape of Water. This movie is massively overrated and the usual "Guillermo Del Toro misunderstood monster" bullshit.

But it promotes degeneracy by showing a love affair between a woman and a fucking fish man. The fish fucker, her black friend and her gay neighbor are all portrayed as Nobile in support of their friend WHO IS FUCKING A FISH!!! It's basically promoting BEASTIALITY for fuck sakes.

youtu.be/cn73Wtem0No

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xp544s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a love affair between a women and a fucking fish man
She was a fish person as well you idiot. Why do you think she had fucking gills, masturbated underwater, and was found "by the river"

Jej opie destroyed

>in Sam Raimi's Spider-man movies
kek, you glorious son of a bitch.

seriously though, would have been interesting to see how this entire thing unfolded if it was a donkey/horse/pig/dog/etc. "man" instead of a fish

Are you saying you've never masturbated underwater? Or in the fucking bath tub like in the opening scene?

Meanwhile, the "villain" of the movie is a straight white male who works for the government, has a home in suburbia, two kids and a wife. Obviously this man is evil to the core of his being and Michael Shannon plays him as a mustache twirling asshole because he wants to succeed in his job while the fish fucking slag is held up as a paragon of virtue because she thinks with her cunt instead of her fucking brain of which I see no evidence of her having one.

It's just that over the last decade or so I've seen this under current promoting the idea of our bodies being the avatars of our souls and that when two people love each other it doesn't matter if white or black, young or old, human or non-human.

It just feels likes this is being spearheaded by these degenerate SJW asswipes who are trying to normalize whatever fetish they have. They couldn't push for pedophilia with Call me By Your Name, after Spacey, so their next best bet was a movie about a woman fucking a fish that checked off all of their targets i.e. straight while males.

The villain of this movie is the type of man who helped to build modern civilization, for better or worse, and just like in real life we see women, minorities and gays working together to undermine his attempts to understand and control the world so that he could build a better tomorrow.

And for these crimes he must die just as our society crumbles in real life!!!FACT!!!

Plenty of girls fap in the bathtub, theyʻre in love with faucets & showerheads.

"it promoted blacks"
you're fucking stupid

As the human equivalent of an ugly fish monster I just want to tell you "FUCK YOU, NORMIE FAG!" This movie gives me hope that I won't die alone and its prestige gives that hope legitimacy.

I'm not even going to read your post and directly call you a retarded faggot

now fuck off

And how the hell would you know user

>She was a fish person as well you idiot. Why do you think she had fucking gills, masturbated underwater, and was found "by the river"

That fat Mexican cockroach only put that in there to justify having a woman fuck a fish man. And think about the schrieking we'd be hearing from SJW's and Feminists if this was about a white male keeping a young fish girl captive in his apartment?!?

Why do you think Disney is stalling their The Little Mermaid movie?!? It's because it will be attacked for showing a young beautiful fish woman being objectified by a white male while the villain is a fat bitch and that wont please the Hutt Feminists.

Besides, we got the definitive female mermaid movie back in 1988 with the Guinea Pig series' Mermaid in a Manhole!!!!FACT!!! dailymotion.com/video/xp544s

nie zesraj się

THEN GO SUCK SOME BLACK COCK WHILE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH A STAP-ON TO PAY FOR SLAVERY AND PATRIARCHY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!FACT!!!

And the director's Mexican.
All politically correct, although the movies are shit.

You should write reviews/editorials for FILMGOBLIN DOT COM

It's a great new website for people who love movies

Moonlight was not trash and surely it’s not about gays. You obviously haven’t seen the movie.

wake up sheeple XD

>But it promotes degeneracy by showing a love affair between a woman and a fucking fish man
That plot has literally existed for over a century you fucking retard.
There are many issues with this years films crop being extremely weak and full of propaganda degeneracy, but this isnt one of them.

It was about a gay black man and that's why it won Best Picture.

this
she literally even looks like a fish

If anything I'd say the gay shit felt like a tacked on subplot when it was really about a boy who became so desperate for genuine kindness and affection that he became a fag.
I enjoyed the movie don't get me wrong but it was massively MASSIVELY overrated. Swiss Army Man was the best movie in 2016 and didn't even get a Golden Globe nom. Hollywood is a load of garbage.

What is water shaped like?

cringy incel

That's a lazy third act deus ex machine the fat cunt put in so he could have them swim off together and to explain why some cum dumpster would fuck a fish man as "oh, it's not bestiality, she was a fish person all along.". Fuck off.

Moonlight was excellent

i love it when people come to Sup Forums and try to tell others about some degenerate agenda like you all dont whack it to milky anime children or anthro foxes or inflation shit like this slender fish dude is TAME my guys

>using reddit memes
>implying implications
You can't even refuse any point i made, you soycuck, so instead you post memes to defend your kike overlords. Kys you fucking shill.

Toni Erdemann, The Assassin, Elle, and Manchester by the Sea were all better than Swiss Army Man

>buzzwords
>buzzwords
>buzzwords
classic incel rage

It had a black in a supportive friend role how is that not fucking PROMOTING BLACKS idiot.

>who works for the government

This is actually a very vile act

Fuck off back

Can someone explain to me who this movie is supposed to appeal to? Based on the description alone this sounds like a movie I would never ever see.

Non-autists.