Sup Forums Raisins Girls

Not giving up on this idea, because some things are worth fighting for.

In that case, draw something OP.

Believe me, I would if I could. Best I can do is try to keep this idea alive despite mod interference.

>interference

C'mon, dude. Don't act righteous about this. You're lucky Sup Forums barely has any moderation to speak of.

Sup Forums is actually one of the boards with the most active mods I've seen apart from like Sup Forums or Sup Forums.
Thing is mods in Sup Forums are very rabid about deleting things they don't like while actual rulebreaking is given lots of lenience.

Shit, now I'm reminded of how they didn't do more with the kid versions of the Legion of Doom

Last thread started off well enough, got a few good draw fags and some nice discussions. Then it went full retard in the end with people linking to exhentai as if they thought it wouldn't attract the mods.

Comic of Hal and bats in raisins?

AG redrew the scene with JL8 characters.

I though Batman would be against pedophillia.

He is. But he loves cats.

>sidekicks are always children
Seems legit.

Sup Forums's Batman gangbanged Clarissa in a thread a long time ago so no. Sup Forums's Batman is down to party.

If your gonna make a raisins thread, at least start it off with a South Park girl.

Some threads get a pass on some days and others don't. I've seen waifu threads get deleted even in the absence of dfc. It seems like different mods or jannies at different times, or maybe less anons report spamming at those times, I dunno. That Chat Noir and Boob thread seem to be going just fine though. We'll see how a straight up Raisins thread goes.

I think part of it though is there's no discussion in here, so maybe if we find Raisins related things to talk about that'll stave off deletion for a while at least.

Really, we're just biding our time until the drawfags show up again.

Stop OP this is illegal.

Well.. which Sup Forums related ladies could you imagine actually working at a Raisins or a Hooters? Off the top of my head I could see Foxxy Love at either, depending on her age. No scruples that one.

Where I can see the JL8 version?

Actually, doesn't even have to be Sup Forums. Raisins is an inherently Sup Forums related concept, so name anyone from anything that you think would actually decide to work there for whatever reason. Because there are a lot of characters that, assuming they're in character, would never do it under any circumstance.

I only saw like two images posted last thread and OP was one of them.

Fifi LaFume definitely would but she'd probably get fired for feeling up all the customers. Speaking of that, I wonder who actually runs Raisins.

No OP, let me tell you how this will play out

in about 8 months this is gonna be about weight expansion and diaper furshit because Sup Forums can't keep its fetishes out of its work

turn back now

Fucking pedo.

cool i didn't know there was more raisings related fanart

It's as Sup Forums related as any waifu or husbando thread.

The memes must flow
The wheel must turn

There's only two images. This is the other one.

>These threads

We need mods.

This thread has potential

>wilie kit
>gwen
>loli ww
Gr8 taste m8

>Why is my thread for literal pedophiles getting deleted?????

Gee user I wonder why you tremendous faggots

>literal pedos
>literally cartoons

One of these things is not like the other,

Hello? Sup Forums help me hotline? ...This thread is too shit. We need immediate backup. Derail!

Wilykat and Ben probably go to Raisins a lot

Why Ben? I've never actually seen that show.

I'm thirsty now.

Wilykit would make a cute Robin.
Just think of Maps petting her.

To go away.

Why is Kamen Rider Wizard there? Does that one have a thing for young girls or something?

Artist said he just thought it'd be funny to have him there.

...but that's already been done and drawn. It was called something else though, maybe.

he's just want to insert his incest fetish into this thread

>Not giving up on this idea
really wish you would

Destijl is back[/Spoiler]

KOYOMEEEEEEEEHHHHH works here

all you have to do is leave the thread bro.

I think the concwpt works better uf the consumer are also kids like in the southpark episide. It makes itesligtly less creepy

I think it's fine either way. It's pointless to do it in half measures, we know what this is about. Kid patrons, adult patrons, whatever. And besides, the Raisins girls were perfectly fine attending to Butters' dad, so they don't exclude adults even in the episode.

>her face in the bottom panel
What a boner killer.

>literally cartoons
Mate, it doesn't matter. Fapping to cartoons doesn't make you a child molester, but you're still attracted to the idea of underage children, which is pedophilia. Stop with the denial.

It's called Schediaphilia, get it right! Pleb!

Okay, that's fine, so long as we recognize the difference there. So who would you want working at a Raisins? Remember they just have to be flat.

Fine then. Pedo-Schediaphilia.

Fuck off pedos

Someone put her in a Raisins outfit and switch Jesus to hot wings.

>we know this thread is about getting pedophiles off so lets give drawfags reasons to draw kiddy diddling

Why don't you just go to reddit or some place that actually has a board for pedophilia?

That doesn't make sense.

Fixed.

Stop spamming the thread.

Neither does fapping to underage cartoon girls. It's easier to just to call it legal pedo material.

Please stop feeding them. The thread will probably get deleted anyway with them spamming reports and trying to derail, why make it easier?

he's a furry and a pedophile, that's why Sup Forums loves him so much

I honestly don't care as long as ya'll aren't harming real children. But I still think it's creepy in the same way we find furries creepy.

So is anyone going to make their weakness Raisins girls in The Fractured But Whole when it comes out?

Great, then we agree.

Drawfag here. What raisin related requests do you have?

Jade from Jackie Chan adventures

Toph and then a picture of her getting let go when puberty hits.

Katie Power from Power Pack asking Dennis the Menace and King Bob if they wanna try the new Volcano Wings.

well, I just saw an Erma thread, so maybe her.
or Coraline, I never saw her being proposed.

Spinelli from Recess

Adding on to these requests
Shego as a customer

In the episode they mentioned squirt guns. Doesn't matter who's involved, but I want squirt guns.

superloli

Put a really creepy character in as a patron, like Mr Burns.
If this is the new meme for now I'm going to be disappointed but I'll play along

Furries, most of them anyway, are more "annoying cunts" than creepy in my opinion.
Pedos generally keep to their own threads, furries back in the day used to shit up everything constantly, incessantly, and played a victim complex when people told them to get out.

Futafags are the new furries. I don't care about their fetish, but I don't want it in fucking everything

Cindy and Jazmine from Boondocks

Iris and Agent Chase.

What are these two from?

A shitty french cgi cartoon called Linus et Boom (aka My Giant Friend). They became a flavor of the month for a while after some gifs with lesbian undertones popped up.

emily. she's from an oscure, french show.
she's a regular loli with the interesting twist of being about 3 meters tall

Cheeky.

Speaking of France

Someone do the girls from Leap! as Raisins. There's hardly anything for them.

This will bring Chromatic Aberration man upon us, mark my words

Patrician request.

Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 2 are shocked to find that Numbuh 3 is their server.

Red from south park

He was right.

I'll try drawing some things up but its gonna have to wait till mid October user

Got too many things already in the works right now

numbuh 4 and 2 should be the ones eating at Raisins

Penny Gadget embarrassed and holding a menu up to hide her face as she walks by a table where Inspector Gadget and Chief Quimby are talking.

>the home schooled girl
nice

I suppose so. I could see Hoagie dragging Nigel there, though.

I can see him dragging both there. And Numbuh 2 doesn't even care about the girls, he just likes the food.

Katie is still a bit young.
Julie would be better.

Lizzie and Number 3 & 5 serving Number 1,2 and 4

>Lizzie

I'd like to think Raisins is a place with standards.

She gets a lot of tips because (it looks like) she isn't wearing socks.
Maybe she should even wear her own shoes.