How bad will this be?

How bad will this be?

They hired an all-female directing team for it, because she's such a great role model for feminism, being a bitchy, alcoholic, slut. We really need to let little girls know they can turn out like this too if they hate men.

>How bad will this be?
Oh wow, very rapey

I would let Jessica rape me, desu.

How are they bringing kilgrave back? I don't read the comics

How many times will she get BLACKED? Over/under 5 times an episode?

it's going to be a complete disaster.

Let's kill this thread, someone post Ritter's feet.

Kill it or just make it better? :)

if you've seen them, you know it will kill the thread

first season was pretty shitty so i'm not expecting anything from the 2nd season. In fact all the netflix marvel shows are pretty awful except s1 of daredevil and 50% of s2

Sorry your dick is too small to appreciate a footjob from her.

she is literally a goblin jew

God I love this phenotype

I'm not watching it. I couldn't get through more than 10 minutes of the black guy show and more than 1 episode of the crazy white male show.

you want to be fisted in your asshole?

>Sup Forums hates it if a woman is perfect
>Sup Forums hates it if a woman is good looking cause she'd never get with user
>Sup Forums hates it if a woman is shown to be just a damaged as most detective protagonists
You faggots will never be happy.

So they hate women as much as women do?

With her? Hell yeah.

She looks like she fucks black guys

first season wasn't good, and the trailers for this season look like complete filler shit

they don't know what to do, they should've just kept the daredevil series and not done these other irrelevant characters that have barely any material

Whitey can't handle a strong woman.

daredevil had maybe 6 good episodes and the rest is awful

Killgrave has a healing factor due to the things he took making him purple. Think like Wolverine or Spider-Man but not nearly as strong.