GAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH, WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH, WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=406KqNDgKuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

south park is still shit

It's amazing how ass blasted Matt and Trey are.

Nah man, them acting like little bitches is just classic south park humor man!

are people upset that people are making fun of the president like they have been since 1776

Didn't they say that they were going to stop doing the Trump thing?

Wait, is that still Garrison?

These last two episodes have been horrendous. I think the last season was the point where people will mark its point of no return.

you assume they're assblasted when Trump jokes are the lowest hanging fruit possible for any comedian right now.

>last season was the point where people will mark its point of no return
>Not the one with Pewdiepie

How are they assblasted?

I bet Trey and Matt are getting pressured by (((viacom))) to keep blasting Trump. That and they're ass-blasted faggots

Three more years to go, and we're finally free.

I don't see him going for re-election

Exercise:
Count how many triggered Sup Forumssters are in this thread!

Bonus points for triggered snowflakes.

Why do people think that Trump should be an exception when it comes to making fun of presidents? Genuinely asking.

Not co related, but if you actually think Trump will give up and not run for reelection then you don't get his personality type at all.

I know Matt and Trey have always been topical, but I wish they'd stop with the Trump stuff. I didn't vote for him, but Trump jokes are so fucking boring now. Everyone does them. It's literally everyone's arsenal.

Because it's the opposite of what Tweek wants.

every picture I see of him, he looks like he hates his job

Yeah, why wouldn't it be?

Remember when people were saying that Trump didn't actually want to win the election and would drop out of the race by the primaries? I guess some people never learn.

So he has two choices, either give up and have all the "haters" celebrate or keep going just to piss them off.
Easy D.

He absolutely does but he lacks the capacity to cut his losses

The song at the end was fun.

They literally said they overdid it last season and they learnt from that mistake exactly because they are such low hanging fruits.

See

You make a good point.

Nah, I disagree. Trump is the kind of guy who wants to avoid being a loser at all costs. And he does that by spinning everything into a win.
See, if he didn't get the nomination, it's still a win, because the media fought him, no one thought he'd make it so far, yada, yada.
If he didn't win the presidency, he's already a winner, because no one thought he'd make it this far. None of these would be "losses" in his mind.

But failing to keep his position as president while running for it at a time when he is president?

Nah. He won't be able to spin that into a victory. He won't risk a clear loss.

Because it's annoying as fuck and if every comedian had non-stop made fun of Obama about even the most irrelevant thing he did, I would have been just as annoyed.

Why is it that human beings are so confident in their ability to determine complex emotions and thought patterns from photographs of others? It absolutely baffles me how many people seem to possess this bizarre mind reading ability just from looking at stationary images capturing a single moment in time.

I guess you should bet money on it then.
The odds are against you.

It's called not having autism.

The point of no return was season 12 man. Especially the shit that came after, literally season 20+ simpsons tier

I don't have autism. Teach me your secrets please, how do you expertly psychoanalyze someone's inner thoughts and mental health from a single photograph?

i haven't watched south park since i was in high school

Rightwing-faggots are triggered because their president is a retarded monkey and everyone knows about it.

Anyone who would bet money on this so early on into the presidency is just doing it as a coping mechanism, so the odds are highly distorted by anti-Trump crybabies who put money on what they WANT to happen. Betting odds only become an indicator in 2019 at the earliest.

Why the fuck would a bunch of shitheels who proudly identify with Naziism and heil Drumpf as their glorious Fuhrer be triggered by people mocking Drumpf? Hmmmm, no idea!

Inb4 I'm told to go back to wherever, I hope you Nazis all fall ears-first onto rusty railroad spikes.

But it's nowhere near the same. Trump is an international stupidity phenomenon.

He is so retardedly hilarious fumbling around that not pointing it out would be ignoring the elephant in the room.

>But failing to keep his position as president while running for it at a time when he is president?
>Nah. He won't be able to spin that into a victory. He won't risk a clear loss.
I guarantee you it hasn't crossed his mind that he might lose on re-election.

>when people were saying that Trump didn't actually want to win the election
Man did you see him after the election win?
He looks sad.

What has he done that was so stupid? Seems to me all the jokes about Trump, especially on South Park, are not actually based on anything that happened in reality. Which is part of why it's not very funny.

Sure, he hates the job, but didn't realise that he would.

He looked solemn and a bit scared due to the magnitude of the whole situation finally hitting him. You'd have to be some serious psychopath to not feel the weight of your new responsibility crushing you when becoming the leader of the free world.

Without getting too controversial on the topic,i dont see him not trying to get a second mandate.No other president did AFAIK

You are shit

He didn't look particularly sad to me. Are you sure you're not just attempting to rationalize your own beliefs as to what his innermost thoughts and feelings are?

are
you
kidding
me

And that's why he's so fucking stupid.
Fucking everyone knew he would hate being the president, that he didn't knew what being president actually is.
Anyone who listened to Howard Stern would know this.

>I don't have autism
>can't discern facial expressions
I have some bad news for you...

If I take a picture of someone in the middle of a conversation and they happen to be making a funny face, is that supposed to allow me to intimately understand everything about them, or is it just someone taking a funny photograph?

No, legitimately interested in hearing a concrete example. People always say how stupid and ridiculous he is being as a president, but all I ever hear from the media is either irrelevant shit like Trump making a stupid tweet or Trump doing something that liberals didn't like, such as pulling out of the Paris agreement. But that's not him being stupid, that's him not being a democrat.

He's a fucking white male

Everyone who is a decent human being would hate being the president you dimwit. People who run for the presidency don't do it because they think it's gonna be a fun time, they do it because they think they have to. Unless of course they are groomed career politicians / sociopaths like Hillary Clinton.

>Leader of the free world and the leader of a nuclear armed nation threatening to annihilate each other
>Irrelevant

Here's your (you) you gigantic turd

That doesn't mean that they're assblasted tho.

>"i should get bill gates to shutdown the internet"

These parts were funny and we'd all be laughing if we weren't constantly looking to be mad about shit.

Yeah. How could Donald Trump know Tweek personally?

user you severely overrate what NK can do.

Didn't say that's irrelevant, but how is that an example of Trump being stupid?

I'm guessing you were still in your dad's nutsack during the bush era.

Its really fucking pathetic people will defend trump when people shat Bush for saying less stupider things.

>bush didnt even appear in Team America because Matt and Trey said that Bush jokes are low hanging fruit that everyone makes anyways
>they already had a entire season about Trump and still wont stop, despite everyone and their dog having made those jokes before

South Parks dead to me. Theyonce really touched topics others wouldnt dare touch, but now they are just like Zombie Simpsons, desperately trying to cling to relevancy by making the same public-aproved bullshit as everyone else on TV

>GAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH, WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?!
I read this in Randy Marsh's voice.

What exactly is offending trumpfags now?

You won't get a legit answer.
Trump is not stupid.
Do you want to see a Stupid President?
Go and check Enrique Peña Nieto.

And how often did Bush appear on Southpark? Once or twice. Because everyone from Family Guy to American dad and swedish kids shows made Bush jokes. its nothing revultionary to make those, or Trump jokes. Its the lowest common denominator

delete this

Sup Forums is the new triggered

See, that's a perfect example of just how distorted you guys are. I just googled this quote and found the context of it. Trump was talking about how ISIS is using the internet as recruitment tool and how we need to get in touch with leading tech experts who know what is happening and do something about it. Name dropping Bill Gates as just one example because Trump probably doesn't know too many tech experts by name.

You simplify this down to "LEL TRUMP SAID BILL GATES SHOULD SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET" and now Trump is a buffoon. But this never happened in reality, it's literally only inside your head.

>you cant criticise a show for doing the same chewed out jokes everyone and their dog did before withouth people goign "WHOAH, TRIGGERED DRUMPFTARD HUH?"

Do people now have to find every Trump joke funny no matter how bad it is forever, no matter their political view, or be called names?

>Calls them assblasted while being triggered that they made fun of Trump

What is it with Trumpkids and lack of self awareness?

Thats because Matt and trey literally made a show dedicated to George Bush.

I though Trumpfags could at least agree that Trump spends too much time on twitter. It's like the most valid and less stupid criticism you can make of him.

>But failing to keep his position as president while running for it at a time when he is president?
Why would he fail?

Not our fault they voted for the toupeed jackass from the Apprentice.

He used the UN address to goad North Korea and said he would "totally destroy" them if he had to.

Even though it has been shown time and time again that NK doesn't take kindly to threats.

youtube.com/watch?v=406KqNDgKuI

There'd nothing wrong with a president making a clear declaration to defend the nation with military action. But when your primary method of making these declarations is with twitter comments that use name calling it looks idiotic at best and incompetent at worst.

Yeah and it was pretty meh, despite them beeing in their prime back then

Yes. Why can't you just accept that the US president is ridiculous and a comedy goldmine? The only two possible explanations are that you have no sense of humor, or you voted for him and regret it every waking moment people remind you of how stupid you were for not putting the more qualified candidate into office.

Actually it was your fault. You self-righteous, snarky elitist type liberals are literally the whole reason why Trump is president and you haven't learnt anything from your mistakes.

>Name dropping Bill Gates as just one example because Trump probably doesn't know too many tech experts by name.

Bill gates is not a leading tech expert. It just shows you how little he truly understands technology. I'm pretty sure the only reason why Gates is the only name he knows is because of Gate's net worth.

The stupid point is that he thinks Bill Gates controls the internet.
Trump might not be stupid, but he is ignorant on most topics that don't include being a real state/business and he is not afraid to talk about them nevertheless.

People who voted for this retard should be mercilessly made fun of. Fuck their feelings

Do Americans really believe this NK vs USA nonsense?
They will be allies.

Im european you stupid sack of shit.

And no, I just dont think its funny. Everyone elsae made the joke 20 times before. We had a entire season of this unfunny joke and it was shit. They said they wouldnt do it anymore. But they lied, and they can go choke on a cactus for it.

>hurrr we voted for an idiot to troll U!

Ah the old "cutting off the nose to spite the face" technique. There has never been a time where that hasn't worked out for the best!

Honestly, people who didn't vote for Hillary should be mercilessly made fun of as well. If you voted third party or didn't vote, you are just as culpable and idiotic. Fence sitting "centrists" will ruin this country.

The fuck are you talking about, spic?

>You self-righteous, snarky elitist type liberals are literally the whole reason why Trump is president and you haven't learnt anything from your mistakes.

>those liberal hurt my feefee so I voted for the worst republican canidate.

You're fucking pathetic if you're sole reason to vote for trump is because some liberals on the internet hurt your feelings.

I don't see a dozen of threads with 500 posts every time there's a bad joke in a show, somehow it seems bad jokes are mostly forgettable unless they target Trump.

If shes so more qualified, how did she loose a polictical campaign she prepared her whole life for?

>You self-righteous, snarky elitist type liberals are literally the whole reason

No, it was the Mexicans for taking our jobs. Did you really vote in the election without doing your research? Are you that poor a citizen?

>it's not my fault I voted for a retard

Anything to make yourself feel better, huh?

Because every comedian, every show, every talk show host now uses him for easy and filler laughs and they've become stagnate and oversaturated.

We're also living in the era where The Daily Show is no longer unique and we've got about 50 political comedies, on Comedy Central alone mind you, whose entire premise is "making fun of Trump". Trevor Noah has literally been doing Trump jokes for about 8 months straight now.

I fucking hated it back in the George Bush era and I hate it now. It doesn't matter who it is, a tired joke is a tired joke.

>The stupid point is that he thinks Bill Gates controls the internet.

But he doesn't. The exact quote is: "We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening"

Now yeah, it's kinda stupid to name drop Bill Gates at all in this context, but is that really SUCH A ridiculous thing for a 70 something year old normie to say when talking about technology experts?

How many rulbes are they paying you komrade?