DO YOU FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND IF TRUMP GETS IN OBAMACARE IS GONE...

DO YOU FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND IF TRUMP GETS IN OBAMACARE IS GONE, MEANING THAT MILLIONS WILL BE PUSHED OFF OF HEALTHCARE AND GO BACK TO DYING IN THE STREETS? WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS WANT THIS?

You and I both know that's not how Obamacare works. It's just a yearly fine/penalty for not buying insurance. It's not free, it's not even cheap

If you didn't want to die in the streets you shouldn't have been born in the US.

No he wants to replace it. He agrees with all the shit like you can't deny people because of preexisting conditions.

Also more states will be expanding Medicaid in a few days.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to make Medicaid expansion a federal thing.

Obamacare is failing because it's stupid, it's to expensive, and insurers have to bail or bankrupt. Try harder faggot, Obama killed Obamacare.

>No he wants to replace it.

WITH NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>He agrees with all the shit

No he doesn't. He believes in capitalism and supports Paul Ryan repealing Obamcare, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.

>MEANING THAT MILLIONS WILL BE PUSHED OFF OF HEALTHCARE AND GO BACK TO DYING IN THE STREETS? WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS WANT THIS?
>being poor

Millions more will not be forced to live in poverty as they try to make their monthly insurance payment. An insurance I will add, that most people are not going to be able to afford to use.

Those who are medically needy, will likely lose their jobs and go on welfare. It sucks, but it is not as though they are going to be dying on the streets.

If it makes you or others feel bad, you can give them your own money.

>Also more states will be expanding Medicaid in a few days.

YOU DO REALIZE THAT MEDICARE EXPANSION IS BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE? SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THE GOP CONGRESS WILL DO? I WANT YOU TO THINK REALLY HARD ON THIS. THEY ARE GONNA REPEAL IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THEY DON'T WANT TO REPLACE IT WITH SHIT

YOU THINK THE GOP CONGRESS WILL PASS SINGLE PAYER HEALTHCARE AFTER REPEALING OBAMACARE?

>Those who are medically needy, will likely lose their jobs and go on welfare. It sucks, but it is not as though they are going to be dying on the streets.

EVERYONE SHOULD JUST GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IF THEY GET SICK

NO HEALTHCARE FOR ANYONE.

HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES SHOULDN'T COVER PREEXISTING CONDITIONS!

Millions dying in the streets sounds good to me thin the heard

>I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to make Medicaid expansion a federal thing.

ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARDED HOMO FAGLORD?

IT WAS A FEDERAL THING UNTIL THE GOP SUPREME COURT GUTTED OBAMACARE AND STATED MEDICARE EXPANSION SHOULD BE LEFT TO STATE GOVERNORS TO DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO EXPAND!

When he came to springfield IL he said we get to keep our medicaid/medicare senpai the crowd loved it.

>millions
Of what? Niggers and spics, lol sounds good to me

>can't even spell herd right
you'll be the first to go

Fpbp
Wowo weewo

Millions of niggers.

The people in the streets arent contributing anything to society. Why do i HAVE to pay $1200 a month or pay a fine? Fuck off obama

I love how healthcare isnt a basic human right for tax payers in america

Nothing says freedom like life crippling debt over a few stitches

>When he came to springfield IL he said we get to keep our medicaid/medicare senpai the crowd loved it.

He's DOUBLE SPEAKING

He wants to repeal obamacare aka REPEALING MEDICARE/MEDICAID

Do you understand the GOP has been working since the 1960s to repeal all healthcare laws? he want everyone to die in the streets and will do whatever the ideological libertarian extremist Paul Ryan wants.

>you can't deny people because of preexisting conditions.
>You can't deny people because they will bankrupt you
Open markets :DDD

Fuck off commie
steal somebody else's wealth for keeping stupid and irresponsible idiots alive

have you tried not being poor

They are going to repeal AND REPLACE it you fucking DUMBASS

>Why do i HAVE to pay $1200 a month or pay a fine?

YES INSTEAD YOU SHOULD GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IF YOU GET SICK

I NEVER GET SICK SO THAT MEANS NOBODY GETS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Not knowing Trump got shit on by other republicans for having a plan to not let people go without healthcare

>AND REPLACE

HE'S NOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GOP CONGRESS WOULD NEVER PASS SINGLE PAYER OR PUBLIC OPTION? ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARDED HOMO NIGGER FAGGOT YOU FUCKING FUDGE PACKER

OH NO BUT THOSE MILLIONS WHO ARE INSURED NOW CAN'T AFFORD THE SHITTY EXPENSIVE INSURANCE ANYWAY COCKFAG!

single payer

t. Shill who has never heard of charity care

TRUMP SAID HE WANTED TO GET RID OF STATE REGULATIONS ON HEALTH INSURGENCE ALONG STATE LINES. THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO REGULATE THEM. THAT MEANS WE ARE TURNING INTO SOMALIA THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE TRUMP IS A FASCIST!

>single payer

SOMETHING TRUMP AND THE GOP OPPOSES

DID YOU SEE THE DEBATE WHERE TRUMP ATTACKED SINGLE PAYER AND SAID HILLARY SUPPORTED IT?

Now why would we want to catch up with the rest of the civilized world?

>t. Shill who has never heard of charity care

EVERYTHING SHOULD BE VOLUNTARY

THAT'S WHY WE HAVE PRIVATIZED ROADS AND PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my insurance premiums went up after ACA was passed, and this year the marketplace has gotten so expensive that I doubt most people will be able to afford it and will just pay the fine to be allowed to not have insurance, like my parents who can't afford it. Not to mention the actual coverage you get is god awful. It was created and implemented terribly, and Obama pushed it through too early without taking the time to figure out all the kinks just so he can have it as part of his legacy.

So yeah I dont give a shit, because poor people are already dying in the streets because they can't afford insurance as it is with the ACA.

>Well my insurance premiums went up after ACA was passed,

HEALTHCARE WAS PERFECT BEFORE OBAMA

GWB WAS THE LAST PRESIDENT WHERE NOOOOOOOOOOONE DIED OUTSIDE OF EMERGENCY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fucking thread

>we couldn't afford to give you healthcare
>we can afford to pay tesla to goto the moon and mars and other dumb shit
>we can afford to blow money on so much dumbshit

t. americucks

all a society needs to thrive is medicine and homes, thats it, if you can keep them healthy theyll do fine

but you have sucked the globalist dick and decided that healthcare is too expensive while everything else the government spends on is reasonable

cut back on useless spending and take care of your citizens fake nationalist faggots

TRUMP DOESN'T EVEN PAY TAXES BUT YOU FAGGOTS WILL TAKE UP THE COST FOR ALL THOSE SICK DYING PEOPLE IN OUR SOCIETY

this so fucking much

what is the coverage tho?

don't you get covered on emergency situations and basic stuff like anti-inflammation pills

>that pic
Forgot to include
>taxes spent on illegal immigrants $100+ billion

Fuck you, taste my freedom.

With that said, personally I prefer the metric system, much more... logical.

DEDS TO KRUPPLS EN RTRDS

Les nigers and sjw thats why

No, not gonna happen.
Get a life, a brain, balls and me a coffee.

Because after those millions of useless people die we can finally be free of them.

>HEALTHCARE WAS PERFECT BEFORE OBAMA

Yeah if you're an illegal who games the system for the gibsdat

>premiums set to increase 25%
>starting today actually

Fucking obongocare

>CTR
>samefag

OBAMA IS JUST GIVING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO ILLEGAL

Sup Forums IS SATIRE

No government can afford healthcare for all, faggot. You have no idea what you're talking about.

In a country like America saturated with modern diseases and where the price of healthcare is multiplied by two due to the ridiculous amount of money in the malpractice insurance business it's even worse.

Going to Mars is cheap compared to what it costs to provide appropriate modern healthcare to 400 million people.

That fucking ID

>D00Om3mD

DOOOOOOOMED I TELLS YA!!!

Not sure if u been to the ER but they make u show insurance for anything. If your not about to die, they will tell u to fuck off

>Going to Mars is cheap compared to what it costs to provide appropriate modern healthcare to 400 million people.

THAT'S WHY WE SHOULD SHIFT THE COST TO EMERGENCY ROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums is satire is satire

Sup Forums is satire is satire is satire

WICKED sick RESPONSE bro!

Trips don't lie.

>mfw Drumpf gets elected and all Americans die

It won't solve your problem, and you still talk like a fag.

you got that right

low energy satire

The government can't change laws to reduce malpractice settlements? kek faggot

>repealing medicaid
F-Fuck...that's the only way I can afford therapy which I very very very much so need....

Fuck....FUCK!

>ID: D00Om3mD

>DO YOU FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND IF TRUMP GETS IN OBAMACARE IS GONE, MEANING THAT MILLIONS WILL BE PUSHED OFF SHITTY HEALTHCARE AND GO BACK TO AFFORDABLE FUNCTIONAL HEALTH CARE? DO YOU FAGGOTS WANT THIS?

ftfy

HEALTHCARE WAS PERFECT UNDER GWB

PAY NO ATTENTION TO MEDICARE PART D PASSED BY THE GOP CONGRESS AND SIGNED BY GWB

Americans cannot afford to pay for healthcare from doctors nurses pharmacists and dentists

That's why Americans can pay for doctors nurses pharmacists and dentists along with the government bureaucracy needed to help administer and organize it all

Obamacare is already struggling. Healthy people aren't signing up and premium prices keep rising, making more people not sign up, making premiums rise... The system will collapse eventually.

Yes faggit.

Obama care helps the worst people, while people who need health care can't get it.

What?

thank god. one step closer to paying off the debt.

Therapy for what?

>thinks the cost of socialized healthcare is equivalent to space exploration budget

If people want """free""" healthcare they can join the military or go to jail. We can barely fund our current entitlement programs and lefties want even MORE """""free""""" shit (college, healthcare, abortions). I'm not paying more in taxes just so parasites can survive. If they were REAL Americans, they would fucking at least try to make an effort to make something of themselves instead of sucking the government tit from cradle to grave.

I have insurance through my job but let's see what it'll cost A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

>Ham planets getting the death they deserve, freeing up resources for actual humans.
Sounds alright to me, desu.

>when CTR shilling resorts to caps lock autistic rambling

It's the price of freedom, OP.

I might get completely free and high quality healthcare at no charge at all. But think about it like this:

I am not legally allowed to own a gun and Denmark is not Gods favorite country.

>What?

MEDICARE PART D WAS PASSED UNDER GWB YOU FUCKING FUCKER FUCK

Who cares.

Yes, a complete rip and replace plan is already up for all to see. I for one do not like $1200 a month premium with $8000 deductibles. It's like having no insurance AT FUCKING ALL.

spooky, please bestow us with your wisdom "d00Om3dmD" should we buy gold and dried burgers?

>Obama care helps the worst people, while people who need health care can't get it.

NOBODY SHOULD HAVE HEALTCARE

HUNGER GAMES 2.0

EVERYONE GO HUNT SQUIRLS

>DYING IN THE STREETS
this never happened. it's just a meme

and the middle class gets its earned wealth back
just as God intended

>Who cares.

YOU UNDERSTAND I'M UNDER MY PARENTS HEALTHCARE PLAN BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE? YOU UNDERSTAND I'M BE THROWN OFF BECAUSE OF TRUMP? THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE ANYMORE! MILLIONS WILL DIE

Not real numbers, just an average.

>caps lock cruise control
>the entire thread
>idiots actually replying

This election is killing this board

It's like talking to a child. Who's feeding you all this misinformation? Why are you incapable of looking into things for yourself?

And?

Stop implying things and just say it, you moron.

>strawmanning this hard
OK CTR

>200 a month
>2500 a year
>nearly 10% of my income

>Stop implying things and just say it, you moron.

GOP VOTED FOR MEDICARE PART D, WHICH WAS UNFUNDED EXPANSION TO MEDICARE! IT WAS GIVING BUSH A CREDIT CARD

REPUBLICANS DON'T CARE ABOUT SMALL GOVERNMENT WHEN THEY ARE IN POWER THEY WANT TO VOTE FOR WHATEVER HELPS THEM AND THEIR BUDIES ON WALLSTREET

FPBP
Also nice ID

No it can't, you fucking dumb faggot, because it is directly related to your constitutional right to sue anyone anytime on any ground, and it just so happens that the when you have to sue for malpractice it generally involves amounts that are not exactly lunch money due to the nature of the prejudice.

Capice, faggot? So go change the whole legal system in the US or better yet just stfu.

OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST

HE RUNINED HELACARE AND TURNED AMERICA INTO NORTH KOREA