So she forgave him, after 30 years (or whatever time has passed), when she understood he was always looking for her...

So she forgave him, after 30 years (or whatever time has passed), when she understood he was always looking for her. That's the gist of it right? She also moved on, tells him a fairy tale which he gladly accepts and then they can finally live together free of any burden.

My biggest issue with this is then, why didnt she killed herself in the machine? She feels detached from whatever rests in the world. What did she have left? Her brother? She didnt even appeared in his funeral. Kevin? She doesnt even look for him. Why did she stopped the machine if she ends up secluding herself?
As a sidenote, is Laurie a complete sociopath? I can kinda understand omitting from Kevin that Nora is alive (if she asked her not to tell him) but she must know that Kevin keeps looking for Nora for 30 years, yet she never ever mention this to Nora. How the fuck is this acceptable? A fucking cunt.

The show was entertaining. It has all the flaws
of lindelack writing but its still entertaining.
what should i watch next with entertaining characters and mysterious events?

You have no evidence that she lied. Kevin accepts her story because to him it doesn't matter, and so should you

Laurie committed suicide by drowning

how is that even possible though?
the creator of the machine would just go back and tell them it worked.
if the machine worked that would create way too many unresolved issues.
also the entire episode is about people lying. that shit is as probable as the black priest hoping to fuck margaret qualley.

The movie A Serious Man is the kind of thing that Lindeloff wishes he could write

>what should i watch next with entertaining characters and mysterious events?
would like to know this too.

Fuck this show had potential, fuckin trash final season

But she clearly didn't.
Pretty sure she intended to, but changed her mind with that phonecall

or take shelter.

Just let the mystery be, dumdum

she is the most sane character of the show, even in her insanity. why would she kill herself? we are just a bunch of degenerates hoping she would kill herself cause she will make Neil die in a few years.

i liked the final season. ending the whole thing in a palaver was also cool as fuck.

its less about the mystery and more about the reasons of her choice. i have a hard time understanding, at least, one possibility of her story.

>fuckin trash final season

how can one man be so pleb? Third season of leftovers is the best season of tv series in 21st century. Beats even the wire, top of the lake, the knick, rectify and so on

Twin Peaks

This

i rewatched that shit dozens of times already.

Can we all agree that Kevin Garvey is the greatest character in TV history?

both him and nora are a great duo.

>also the entire episode is about people lying. that shit is as probable as the black priest hoping to fuck margaret qualley.
The whole third season was about liars and revealing that people telling these "mysteries" are deluded or insane. It's easy to go all season judging other people for being that way, but the finale challenges you to see a character you like say the same bullshit, and just accept that those lies allow her to live more happily than the truth could have.

i agree with you but why didnt she killed herself? did she accepted all of that in the machine? and then secluded herself? doesnt sound like the nora we have seen.

wait do you think there was nothing supernatural going on with kevin

Sure, but there wasn't a time travel machine and any way a woman could traverse australia, the ocean, and america to find one man in an empty world, have him build a new time machine, then send her back to australia. That is either a lie or shamefully bad writing.