They're so scared, Sup Forums. They can feel the power structure crumbling and THIS is their last resort...

They're so scared, Sup Forums. They can feel the power structure crumbling and THIS is their last resort, all-out offense. We're winning, and we didn't even break a sweat.

This ride has been a fucking rollercoaster from beginning to end. November 8 (((MSM))) and the rest of the globalists will reap what they have sowed. And they are not looking forward to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE
youtube.com/watch?v=-T2H2ys1iuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was taken from my Snapchat. The article details how to triple check news before you post it. With their last "what you need to know about the e-mails" mess you can just put a finger to their pulse and tell that they are shitting their pants. We've won.

>Hyperpartisan sites that aren't lying, per se, but are misleading, because they only share good news about your political party and bad news about the other party;
CNN didn't check in the mirror this morning.

Journalism is dead. CNN is no better than the pages they're slapping, but they are so jaded they can't even process it.

This might even be worth a hashtag. CNN is blatabtly trying to force a narrative by making you double check with other bews outlets that are in the same hyperpartisan place as they are. #ProtectTheNarrative?

Dumping.

Bump

Keep dumping, I love these sort of comparisons.

Based stars and stripes, keep it up. I love these. Anyone getting /comfy/ for the happening reported to begin at 11 EST?

I read about that in another thread. Know what that is supposed to be about?

All i can read is " YES MASTER, OF COURSE MASTER"

Fucking hypocrite niggers.

Fuck google and fuck "select around the street signs" captchas

LMAO

CNN TALKING ABOUT FAKE NEWS

THE HYPOCRISY IS OFF THE CHARTS

FUCK CNN

No idea. But FBIanon talked about it, Trump has a closed press conference set for 11 EST and some media Twitter accounts have stated that something is going down.

Plus, when you think about it... November 1st, 11 am. It's quads. And MSM have reinforced their narrative this morning (do not believe all you read), etc. They might know.

For funsies

>presidential
>pantsuit

Pick one.

Not exactly "journalism" per se, but a tangentially related redpill on the matter at hand.

what actually fuels the leftist self hatred this hard?

indoctrination from childhood

Virtue signalling and misinformation.

Best Korea weighs in on the matter

If the MSM is falling back on that "don't trust anyone but us" mentality, they must know something, or HAVE something.

It's all very weird, when you think about it. Something nasty must've happened between the campaign and the party to turn on her so violently.

Can't resist, sorry

Record fucking corrected.

Neither Hillary nor the ADL were the first to wage war against Pepe.
Really makes you think.

Also this.
I'llget back to side by side "journalism" doublestandards when I come across one next.

Hah.

I'm dying, this election is too much.
I don't know if I can survive all this winning and drink all these liberal tears.

Maybe the extent of the crime is so abhorrent that people are leaving the ship out of disgust?

That's what's good about truth; it always comes out, sooner or later. It is the light shining in darkness.

Remember this mall shooter?
No? Funny, that.

>drink all these liberal tears
my cup runneth over
we're gonna need special tear filters for this

The single-engine jet in my select-around captcha had thrust vectoring.

We'll have to wait and see if this is the case. I can't see it playing out any other way, though. There's no way to spin this in any positive way for anyone.

It's damage control over the truth, plain and simple. It must be horrifying if they're not just willing to abandon ship, but make sure Hillary sinks with it.

Alex Jones could help with that.

What's a hospital in aleppo?

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United States: Breaking Now - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE

Based North Korea bringing the bantz

I don't know if he's gonna win. You ALL need to vote. I voted in fucking Massachusetts and we all know how blue it is, no matter where you are PLEASE I BEG YOU, VOTE

My guess is that it is direct, irrefutable evidence of an assassination or a sex crime. The libs and msm have an odd tendency to accept corruption, so that will not work.

>photo from activist

top kek

Whats the hashtag to go with? #ProtectTheNarrative?

That's long...

>le "alt-right pepe" face
Featured exclusively on CNN, if you didn't know.

Damn it all makes sense now.
Time to buy some water filters

Thank you, based stars and stripes. If I could vote I would, and I'd try to convince everyone I know, too. All I can do is try to redpill my fellow leafs.

Even the "big, boisterous crowd" looks only like a fraction of what Trump gets.

It was merely a suggestion

>>Hyperpartisan sites that aren't lying, per se, but are misleading, because they only share good news about your political party and bad news about the other party;

>The libs and msm have an odd tendency to accept corruption

You just summarized my island's political environment in one sentence. And it is true.

I agree with that guess. Like I said, nothing else I can think of would warrant a response this violent from them. I mean shit, CNN was crucifying her. I've NEVER seen CNN do that, and I'd followed that channel since 2001.

>Experts say

That's about all that I have personally saved.

It's a good one, just long as hell for twitter.
Fuck it, Im gonna use it if no one has a better idea

Wonderful, keep it up!

do not refer to msm anymore. it is now legacy media. spread this.

Thank you so much for all you have contributed to the thread. I salute you, sir! The leaf and the stripes, united in truth, as we should be.

We should wait until after 11 am EST. If there is an actual happening, the media fallout is going to be glorious.

I don't like to call them that. Legacy implies some sort of respectful history. MSM sounds like a disease.

Thank you very much.

Putting tags in an image or filename is a good practice. If you write the tag out, Google returns the thread as a result if someone searches for the tag.

People are very willing to dump the truth if it comes from a source they don't like.

the chicken is MSM.
youtube.com/watch?v=-T2H2ys1iuQ

Good thread, everyone. Thank you for contributing. Now let's see what the 11 EST happening is all about. Godspeed, glorious deplorables.

Check out the new Social Media Strategy Paper I just created.
Spread it and enhance it!
Make sure we meme this election for a Trump win.

Kek. Love the experts say bit.

Youll never get tired of winning

>Legacy implies some sort of respectful history. MSM sounds like a disease.
This.

cnn was officially ded when they said reading wikileaks was illegal

Beautiful, thank you