"the lack of diversity in Hollywood is just a myth"

>"the lack of diversity in Hollywood is just a myth"

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/pictures/5a3d0f3fa7ea436f32aed255/1-vin-diesel/#55c80e87725b
forbes.com/pictures/emjl45eeddm/the-top-grossing-actors/#16ddb3416c22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2007-2013

Doesn’t look that bad to me. Wouldn’t mind seeing some more beaners on screen though

yes blacks or POCs in newspeak are represented pretty fairly in roles and overrepresented in Oscar wins. Its Hispanics who should be complaining.

if anyone should be annoyed about diversity here it should be the hispanics and the asians lmao

Now lets account for Jews instead of whites, and you'll see just how bad the representation is

>asians
Especially in animation

No post another one.

SHUT IT DOWN

It's not that bad, and as many films depict specific cultures and periods in history why should "diversity" be forced into them?If you gave one single fuck about film you would want a total meritocracy.

It's almost like it's in line with the population of the US like it fucking should be

This. I've never seen one of these plebs actually say that word 'Jew', yet they make up a huge proportion of Hollywood, fucking hell just look at Disney and Marvel alone, I think Elizabeth Olsen is the only white women in all the Avengers and Cap films.

what the fuck us white population is ~62%?

and falling

and that's a good thing!

Is it that you don't understand how to read graphs?

asians can't act because they have no souls

my baby is going to be half white and half columbian, what category will she fall in?

>lol your grandkids are gonna be brown
>white genocide is a conspiracy theory!

Are you sperging out because the graphs dont match perfectly the demographics or is there something else I missed ?

yeah that's be amazing

>Majority has more of a representation in their respective medias

Can't wait till telemundo is what every channel is in 2025

I want to see a chart like this that includes jews as a specific category.

Why are you suddenly getting all accusatory? Is it that someone pointing out your obvious retardation is vexing to you?

I'm not even the original guy, and I asked you a simple question :
Are you sperging out because it only match roughly instead of perfectly, or is there something else we all missed here ?

>not listing Jews

The word white with 3 parenthesises on each side

This is just a retarded anti-semitic meme. look the 2017 highest grossing actors. literally just one jew

forbes.com/pictures/5a3d0f3fa7ea436f32aed255/1-vin-diesel/#55c80e87725b

>a list of highest paid people in one year will disprove me

t. Schlomo

>I'm not even the original guy
So you're just some other retard who needs it explained to him why someone claiming that graph indicates things are in line with US demographics might receive a response asking whether they are capable of reading graphs?

so blacks are no longer allowed to complain, got it

New guy here. You are assmad.

2015,1 jew forbes.com/pictures/emjl45eeddm/the-top-grossing-actors/#16ddb3416c22

2016, two jews:
Dwayne Johnson
Jackie Chan
Matt Damon
Tom Cruise
Johnny Depp
Jennifer Lawrence
Ben Affleck
Vin Diesel
Scarlett Johansson
Harrison Ford

You can look for all the years and the truth is just one: the dominance of jewish actors is just a myth created by your inner nazi

Mexico, China, Japan, and Korea all have strong localized film industries. If Asians or Hispanics want to see people of their race on screen they can.

Africa has no good movie industry, which I guess is a part of why African-Americans are the only minority which is super vocal about this stuff.

Obviously this is just one of many factors, but it makes you think.

>Top grossing

once again, you are retarded

Any infograph that does not break down whites into gentiles and Jews is being deliberately misleading. Gentiles of all colors are underrepresented in Hollywood because of the sheer number of Jews. Also, Jews call themselves white when it's convenient and then pull the Jew card when being white is not convenient. In this case, masquerading as white is helpful because no one will ask any uncomfortable questions about why Jews compose 2-3% of the population but more than 30% of Hollywood is Jewish in nearly every SAG category.

There's nothing upsetting about retards. You should strive harder for basic visual literacy, however.

>anime
Oh boy I can't way to watch another "heartfelt" anime movie which is 75% still shots of people staring at each other while powerlines buzz in the background.

Yes. Let's take a look at the highest grossing films of 2017.

>Pirates Of The Carribean
Jewish Producer
>Wonder Woman
Jewish Producers
>Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 2
Jewish producers
>Justice League
Jewish producers
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
Jewish producers
>Beauty & The Beast
Jewish producers
>Despicable Me 3
Jewish producers
>Transformers: The Last Knight
White producers
>Fast And Furious 8
Jewish producers
>The Last Jedi
Jewish producer

All this proves is that Hollywood needs good looking gentiles to be the front of the industry.

For your sake I hope this is bait

Its not genocide when nobody is being killed.

>j-jews dominate hollywood
>a-all white actors are jewish
>still, the majority of top-grossing white actors aren't jewish

you're the fucking retarded one. you say jewish actors are overrepresented without being able to provide any proof of it.

So we didnt actually miss anything
Your point is just that the line dont match perfectly and that's enough to make you angry

Glad we cleared that up

Someone post the one with the jews.

actors =/= producers you retard

it's well known that hollywood was founded by jewish people, because racist americans made it hard for jews to work with anything else. you don't like the fact that jews own the very industry they founded? blame antisemitism

Oscars are for English language movies, they can compete if they make a category for foreign language animated movies

The point is that you can't read graphs and yet felt qualified to comment on one and are now so desperate to save face that you refuse to let it go and simply pledge to do better in the future.

>black people are only overrepresented in crime statistics because they're poor
>black people don't go to movies because there's no black people in them
Does not compute

Why are blacks getting disproportionately many Oscar wins?

>US population
>more than 65%

What's this? From the 70s?

Can somebody post the true version of that infographic?

>IVE BEEN FOUND OUT!

Jews are very overrepresented.

>>Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 2
>Jewish producers
Kevin Feige is a goy though.

So... are libtards just lost on the fact that, at most, 15 percent of the population is black?

So realistically, if 50 percent of actors were black, THAT would be a rediculous over representation of a MINORITY. And I'm not using that word in a racially charged way. What minority means, in literal terms, is a minor or lesser in number part of a total sum. Literally "there's less of them than us by a fucking mile"

But yeah, let's fill movies with blacks, gays, trannies and every other drastic minority group. That way, all the white kids who've never interracted with these groups directly will get the wrong idea from over the top depictions in movies, think they're all flag waving white haters, call them racist and ither slurs for thinking this way, and the devide between these groups will only grow and become a genuine problem in the future.

That sounds fucking brilliant. Thanks a ton libtards.

No mention of jews

It's especially marked if you take into account that half of US production are from LA which is 56% Mexican and yet you don't hear them complain. Niggas gonna nig I guess.

Lower. That includes "white" hispanics.

>The point is that you can't read graphs
Ok bro. So help me read it. Please deliver the vital information I'm missing.
It's only the 3rd time I ask.

This image is just a poor edit of OP's image. It literally proves nothing.

>0 arguments

I accept your concession

I have never seen a single mainstream figure or publication complain about overrepresentation of groups other than whites or men.

>concession
sugar, im not even the guy youre arguing with
but its hilarious how you went from 'jews arent over represented' to 'of course jews are over represented' ...getting btfo and then trying to steal your opponents argument as if its your own is very jewey...youre a woman arent you?

this

Latinos are listed right there...

hispanic people don't complain because we actually have our own fucking shows and movies

el chavo >>>>> american shit

>it's not happening
>well ok it is, but it's good

The classic.

Jewish actors are not overrepresented. The point of the thread is talking about actors, retard. I know your small little brainlet can't understand simple things, but actors, directors and producers do different things and are normally different people. About the producers and directors, it's true that a lot of them are jewish, but it's no conspiracy, because they literally started Hollywood. You can't say they are overrepresented when they fucking started the business.

>blacks win proportinaly more oscars than any other race

Latino has to be higher now. they've been cleaning up the last few oscars.

How are they even counting Latinos, is Martin Sheen a Latino?

>It literally proves nothing.

Yea, only 2% of Hollywood actors are Jewish. Everyone knows this.

I'm just happily pointing out that Jews are overrepresented in the movie industry, my dude. No need to get so angry.

Feige is "unknown", so I went further up the food chain (Avi Arad/Bob Iger).

Fair enough.

>jews are counted as white
I hope noone takes this seriously
They should just replace "white" with "caucasian" or "european" or something

>everyone should follow my nazi standards of whiteness

>Jewish actors are not overrepresented

[citation needed]

>It's not conspiracy

No one said it was a conspiracy. Just that Jews are massively overrepresentd in Hollywood. Which is true.

>started Hollywood

Whites started America. What's your point?

What's the % of people who went to drama school and or have an agent? That would be a truer picture than basing it off the whole population.

Jews will just claim to be European like how they made up German names for themselves

>You can't say they are overrepresented when they fucking started the business.

Whites started the USA. Yet kikes like you won't shut the fuck up about whites being overrepresented.

>everyone should follow my nazi standards of whiteness

meanwhile, jews out themselves as jewish anytime it is even the SLIGHTEST bit inconvenient to be considered "white"

>they literally started Hollywood

Yes after co-opting technology invented by gentiles and moving out to a tax and regulation haven

>we actually have our own fucking shows and movies

why don't women do this ?

>Whites started America.
immigrants from a lot of different european countries, enslaved black people and asian immigrants started america*

fixed for (you)

You are a moron, he is saying jews are caucasians but not white.

>like how they made up German names for themselves

How stupid are you? Almost all non noble surnames are made up. Germanic surnames didnt work the way modern western surnames do.

I know someone has probably said this already, but now separate Jewish from white..

>no one has been able to prove that jewish actors are overrepresented

what can't Sup Forums stop shitposting and actually prove jewish actors are overrepresented?

>The point of the thread is talking about actors
no it isnt...the graph is about actors but this is the op:
>"the lack of diversity in Hollywood is just a myth"
>Hollywood
his implication mentions nothing about actors specifically, but hollywood as a whole which would include producers/directors...not only that, why are you arbitrarily limiting the discussion? why not embrace as many ideas as possible to stimulate discussion? oh the old liberal "but we are not talking about that!"...anything outside of making your point is not to be included including points that fairly prove you wrong

but lets say youre right and the op is only limiting discussion to actors (very feminine of you to obey op just bc hes op, but whatever)...your post only pointed out top actors...even the graph includes stats on sag actors and movie roles as a whole which you still have not addressed...even when you limit the discussion to actors, you must further limit it to 'top' actors in order to prove your point...you cant argue on merit so you adjust the field...very jewey indeed...so which is it? are you a kike or a twat?

Yes it is, read the definition

Edgy

This is what progressivism is, it's literally aiming to make the system fail.

>black people are 20% of the population
>black actors make up 20% of actors

I see no issue

It shouldn't even be an issue this is all based on the false premise that people can only like films with people who look them so you can "identify" with it.

Fucking explain Ratatouille or foreign cinema

If jewish actors are overrepresented, then why this can't be proven when we look at the top actors? If jewish actors were truly overrepresented, then they should be overrepresented between the top actors too. And, if looking at the top actors doesn't prove that jews aren't overrepresented, then what proofs do you have? What is the base of your claim that jewish actors are overrepresented? Stop using buzzwords like "kike" and just provide a source.

Also, Hollywood launches about 700 films each year. You took 10 that were produced by jews to back up your claim that jews are overrepresented as directors and producers. This is also not proven. You may find quite a bit of jews directing and producing, but in no way they are overrepresented.

>If jewish actors are overrepresented, then why this can't be proven when we look at the top actors?
because this would assume that the over representation of jewish actors is evenly distributed between 'top' actors and everyone else...logically this should be obvious
>What is the base of your claim that jewish actors are overrepresented?
i have made no such claim
come on
jew?
woman?
which is it?