Neo Yokio

IT'S OUT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamchan.org#animu
twitter.com/arzE/status/905856018395082753
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the best birthday present ever

Sadie is masturbating in this scene.

Can we get a comfy stream to cringe over it together tonight, like we were talking about in the last thread?

What?

What's the verdict?

A stream does sound nice

Not awful

How's the voice acting?

Much better than I expected, decently funny

By anime standards, god awful.
By Sup Forums standards, above average.

Much like Voltron.

It's streaming on streamchan.org#animu

Droning emotionless tones.
The love interest girl sounds like a low tier YouTube shitty voice actor.

It's your birthday too? Happy birthday user!

post more of her and the candy girl

Truly awful. The animation is absolute dogshit, the plot and characters go nowhere, all designs are terrible, the voice acting is horrendous... but it's still sort of entertaining, in a trainwreck-y sort of way.

>By Sup Forums standards, above average.
>Much like Voltron.
This is so fucking sad.
At least Voltron looks good.

>Tries to touch a coat on a girl surrounded by demon energy and is shocked he gets zapped
> Has a ah ha! moment when he is bugging a old man about perfume choices.
>Fucking giant sign in town square lists bachelors in town

This exchange
>Just after a torrent of water floods out of bedroom and girl who is in her underwear wakes up after she was unconscious and had been possessed for three days.
>Girl in bored bland tone: Haven't I seen you before at a party?
>Main character: yeah
>Girl: It was a nice party
>Torrent of water that should be flooding them both still has stopped flowing completely

Please tell me you're joking.

inb4 "nazis reviewbombed my animu"

Who okayed the design for that robot? In what world could this possibly seen as something people want to look at?

Whoop-de-fucking-doo

This whole exchange was the only time I cringed

Streaming the first episode here

Weebcrew.moe

This dialogue is so weird, I can't tell if they're taking the piss or being sincere.

The dialogue screams tongue in cheek semi-parody but the direction/editing aren't in on the joke, at all.

Jayden's crew are on this thread, im sure of it.

Sounds like an obvious joke

Jaden Smith is the black version of the white kid who gets to constantly fail upward because of their parents money.

Riley

Where? It's not on Nyaa.

As expected of a western production. Looks like shit, too. Who animated this, DEEN?

Almost like race doesn't matter, but what class you're from.

netflix

Unironically yes

>anime having higher standards than anything
Guess it is hard to compete with self insert adventure 5000+. Anime is fucking trash that westerners repeatidly shit on with superior storytelling.

Jesus, that's funny.
Oh yes, the wonderful western storytelling. I really love 20 episodes of shitty comedy with one serious episode at the end. God, can't beat that.
Man, did you see the season finale of Gravity Falls Season 1? It was so dark, Dipper actually bled a drop of blood.

>they aren't overreacting and violently throwing their exaggerated anime titties at the screen every episode so how will I self insert as someone with fucking life? oh wait? what do you mean narrative!?
also
>thinking I meant tv when western animation on the big screen is so far ahead of japan illumination can shit out a better movie than 95% of all anime.

Don't be retarded. Anime produces a fuckton of shit every year (and some of that shit is truly, deeply retarded), but there's generally one or two shows per season that are better than anything we've got going at the time.

There's still no TV animated American series as good as something like Mushishi, or Bebop, or Shinsekai Yori. Hell, I find it hard to think of an action/adventure/mystery/fuckit basically anything but comedy show we've got as good as even a mediocre anime like Darker Than Black.

reverse poe's law

the people involved are so nuts it's impossible to tell sincerity from sarcasm

>It's shit because it was made in the west
No it's shit because it was written by a talentless hack and made in Taiwan on a shoestring budget to simulate anime based on looks and looks alone.

Oh, so this is the reason Sup Forums likes it. Should have listened to Sup Forums.

so not compare this tommy wiseau-esque nightmare to the thoroughly boilerplate voltron reboot

Move over, Your name and Koe no Katachi, here comes the Emoji Movie and Captain Underpants

>move over shit anime here comes shit cartoons

i have no words

>but there's generally one or two shows per season that are better than anything we've got going at the time.
Go through the netflix catalog and you're bound to find multiple cartoons that trump anime. I mean just compare young justice to the hero school anime. No contest. Compare Samurai jack to any anime that aired last year, no contest.

> Mushishi, or Bebop, or Shinsekai Yori. Hell, I find it hard to think of an action/adventure/mystery/fuckit basically anything but comedy show we've got as good as even a mediocre anime like Darker Than Black.
I love when animefags claim anime is so great but can only less 5 examples all from over a decade ago to shield from the fact that SAO is the modern face of anime. the apex of a trash medium. meanwhile there has yet to be an anime as good as netflix castlevania.

>Your name
your name was great, it actually came close to being as good as the average Disney movie. congrats anime.

We Ranma now.

>young justice better than Boku no Hero Academia

I like Greg Weisman as much as the next guy but 'mildly melodramatic teen titans' isn't as interesting as a fusion of japanese shonen and western superhero tropes. Nor does young justice's worldbuilding matter much because in the end as a DC title its all throw away.

>the netflix catalog
>compare young justice to the hero school anime
Oh Jesus. First of all, the Netflix catalogue is shit. Secondly, YJ doesn't hold a fucking candle to BnHA, and you fucking know that. EMH is the best cartoon superhero show in years, and BNHA beats it too.

This bait is the bait to end all bait
Here allow me to say this both anime and cartoons are shit compared to tokusatsu grow up and watch some live action, you fucking kiddys

The animation is some of the worst I've ever seen.
It's not on the level of Musashi Gondoh but the quality is painfully DEEN.
Easily some of the worst voice acting I've ever seen.
The story is generic
The entire thing is built upon shitty anime cliches that not even japs like anymore

Overall 4.5/10
Not the worst shit ever but still bland, generic and forgettable

>mediocre anime like Darker Than Black
Get fucked, user.

>Sup Forums is actually defending this
Holy shit the absolute state of this board

I don't have netflix is it pirated yet?

What if both matter? They're intertwined on a number of issues.

The only Sup Forums cartoon that is actually better than most anime is Oban Star Racers, and Japan helped make that too.

Neo.Yokio.S01.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-NTb

I love Samurai Jack and Avatar but considering how hard S5 and Korra dropped their respective balls I'm not sure if your argument stands.

The truth is that the western industry has (had) a lot of talent but they are ridiculously constrained by producers who want everything to sell toys or entertain ADHD infested titsuckers, which keeps even the best of western cartoons from truly ascending. And when it comes to pure animation quality, well give me a show made in the last 20 years that even touches Mob Psycho 100. And the film industry hasn't taken 2D seriously in almost a decade.

It wouldn't be Sup Forums if they didn't. They defend fucking Big Mouth, too.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

289,567 notes

Where the fuck do I put this?

hmm yep
twitter.com/arzE/status/905856018395082753

>Sup Forums: cartoons and special needs

>shitting on captain underpants
Fuck you

Just get it off rarbg pleb

The last good movie Disney made was Lilo & Stitch and even that was gutted some to appeal to a large enough audience as possible. Disney is the king of too many cooks leading to middling works with no voice. Disney no longer has the balls to make anything as punchy or visually creative as the works that made them famous in the first place. Anime movies do way more with a fraction of the cost.

>He hates Captain Underpants
Never reproduce.

>young justice
>better than BnHA

Holy fuck, are you mentally impaired?

Hell, there's several anime far better than YJ just this season. Made in Abyss, Owarimono, BnHA. I've only seen two episodes of Princess Principal but if it can keep up the legit good spy vs spy mystery stuff from the second ep that will make it great.

I didn't bring up those great oldies as a comparison to modern stuff, I brought them up because there literally isn't even a single TV animation from America even close to their level. I love me some SJ, but fuck, it's just not as good as something like Mushishi. We've had plenty of good stuff just this year. Uchouten Kazoku, LWA, Konosuba... Your bants are outdated, SAO has been dead for a long while.

Anime/Cartoon of the year IMO.

>interesting as a fusion of japanese shonen and western superhero tropes.
that's not interesting at all. "Naruto but with super heroes." is just as unoriginal as "one piece but wizards." BHA is an entertaining show, but it falls into the "never ending" cycle that all long running anime runs into and stagnates. which is why it still pales in comparison to shows with actual narratives. at least in western shows we don't need "WOAH NEW FORM!" to know the fucking plot is progressing.

I love how you didn't actually give a single reason why BNHA is good. because that's just how shallow anime is. it always comes back to "Anime is good because it's anime and anime is good" with you lot. BNHA is entertaining but it's ben 10 tier.

I agree. delete anime and give sentai only.

Nah, that one is actually just westerners holding back their power level. Meanwhile disney releases movies for children every year that puts weebshit to shame. Anime rarely explores deeper themes, and when they do they're shallow because the people who make anime barely interact with people. that's the miyazaki difference.

because we don't pump out the same amount of shit as japs doesn't change the fact that our quality is consistently better. Mob psycho was well animated but there was nothing of substance. it's essentially dangling daddies keys in your face and calling it art. Also 2D animation has been obsolete for a while. pretty sure CC2 are the only ones who got that memo about replicating 2D with 3D instead of animating like fucking cavemen.

Ha, I spit on you faggots. I always ordered the mythology for kids books from my Scholastic Book Order forms.

Race does matter, but rich people are rich people regardless of race.

What? It's good but it's nowhere near as good as a lot of stuff by the same director.

fucking nerd

>I brought them up because there literally isn't even a single TV animation from America even close to their level.
Oh man this is next level delusion. the reward is youtube animation. that is on par with all the anime you named. That's all anime will be. entertainment over substance. It's why weebs are degenerates. nothing is gained from anime, it only mindlessly entertains.

>People like things just because they're progressive and not because they're good or well written
I couldn't imagine what its like to be this polarized.

I bet you read Harry Potter in 5th grade instead of the Aeneid.

hairy potter was for nerds too

Hey, I've seen The Reward.

But nah, it's nowhere near as good as anything on the level of Shinsekai Yori or Mushishi. You're just a delusional prick desperate to win some kind of weird nationalistic cartoons war.

Are you trying to imply this show is well written?

Jesus fucking Christ Mary and Joseph this thread needs to be nuked it full of Sup Forumsutist.

>Owarimono
But that is fucking terrible

Sounds like "VAs are not even getting paid"-tier

We wanted to congratulate you on your firstest anime, Sup Forums.

What do I do with this?

Can you articulate why?

Not at all. I was saying people will cling to it because of some political stance and ignore the actual quality.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

>Very first episode

Wew lad. I would think you'd be worried about idk, establishing your characters, exposition, etc but gotta pander hard huh.

Unf, I fucking love you guys.

As soon as anime started getting popular, starting with Miyazaki gaining western prominence, the old guard of capefags and cartoon enthusiasts had a fit because they were so fucking jelly of something animated getting accolades and praise when their pasttime had been derided as kiddieshit for the longest time.

I'm glad you people are still having that same rectal explosion. I mean, even now that cartoons have actually become a socially acceptable thing to watch, you're STILL mad, and that's something very special. You're like perpetual butthurt machines. Rocket men, burning out your fumes, so far from sanity.

Never change faggots.

But our firstest anime was Teen Titans...

The art somehow looks like it's of high-production value while still looking incredibly cheap and poor. Very impressive.

>there's nothing as good as Netflix Castlevania
ahhhhahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>even tho i just shat on gender issues

Voltron and Castlevania animations are masterpieces compared to this shit.