Mexico's Ignorance of Race

Is there any group of people more ignorant regarding race? The border jumpers here legitimately think they are predominately European Spanish. So much so that a beaner once told me I look Colombian or Puerto Rican because Mexicans have more Spanish blood. Not only are those fuckers red and ten shades darker my ancestral line goes back to mainland Portugal.

>it's a WE WUZ episode
Getting really tired of this shit

>Caring about what a mexican says.

America is not white friend

says the eurobeaner

Beaners desperately want to be white, but when it comes to handouts, welfare and affirmative action suddenly they become aztecs and mexicans.

Who honestly cares about white people anymore? I'm tired of brown people getting grouped in with those beaners.

We just don't care.

Everyone is a different shade of pink / brown. You get used to it.

At least we can make fun of kikes and niggers without losing our jobs and lives.

And then they shit on Spain and go all "devuelvan el orito wey". Is anyone still surprised that nobody likes Mexicans?

>[Writes with the only thumb left he has]

Their obsession with light skin is weird

> Get a good job in Mexico
> 12 grand a year
> Witness rapes, murders, cartel violence
> Cheat on your wife like crazy
> Get fat on tacos and posole
> Graffiti EVERYWHERE
> Call trump retarded, vote for El Peña Nieto

Mexicans are a good people and nothing bad should be said about them or their culture. You are a RACIST bigot if you don't agree.

I have never heard such comments.

Sounds like something you'd earn by getting caught stealing in europistan

Mexican with a fag accent that thinks he's classy

How about these comments?

Horale cabron!
Hijole!
Lo compré en in changarro.
Te voy a dar en la madre!
Te hiciste güey?
No mames gûey?
Qué pedo?
Eso que ni que.

> Mexicans speak Spanish

Those are rather common.

But not common enough for the government to make Ebonics a recognized language.

What is it, though, Taconics? I'd need La Malinche to translate those for me.

> La Malinche

Kek

Beaners btfo

This is true. I don't know why whites obsess so much about race all the time. Over here nobody gives two shits about it.

You wreck him

They are just and ignorant stupid people period.

That happens more in the States and is why because they are so multiracial nowadays. In Spain is usually no-spaniards the ones that are more race aware. The guy that I know that is more race aware is from Ecuador

>That USA wannabe leftism
Absolutely disgusting, senpai.

+90% of Mestizos have either Jewish, Arab, or European blood of them. You are an idiot if you say otherwise. Go and read academia.

kek

Every single mexican thread has madass gringos, an idiot gallego who doesn't know shit about anything, self hating oaxaqueños and one canadian who wants to be like the cool guys and starts insulting mexicans too while we flood his country.

I love these. Keep them coming :)

I wish each and everyone of you "people" would die.

:^)