This is the most red pilled painting, "The garden of earthly delights," by Hieronymus Bosch

How does a painting made in 1515 depict the future of all the gay/transgender acceptance. Also the over populating of the world an the pollution that we have all caused.

Other urls found in this thread:

esotericbosch.com/Garden.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Race mixing

This is also the painting that hypocritical faggot Leo DiCaprio had above his crib and really made him think about global warming. Shilled for it in Before the Flood.

i seen it this morning, i wasn't 'moved,' by it as much as i was the painting, look at this shit

>flowers up the ass

lel

Many things/animals up the ass apparently now a days it is widely accepted.

Are we getting cucked by (((them))) or are we all cucking ourselves?

>le overpopulation maymay

>>>/reddit/

FYI birds are a symbol of filth, which is why they are all over the painting.

interesting, sauce?

nice digits my lads

In 2020's there will be 2bn africans.

still think overpopulation is just a meme?

The one panel is Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, the middle is European society when the painting was made, the the last panel is judgement day.

People have always thought society was sinful and going to Hell at large. Society always ends in pain.

double dubs yourself user,

yes

so 1% has all the resources and the whole world would fit in half alaska. what is it that you cant get in your head?

muh overpopulation!!!

if you aren't rich now, or plan to be, and leaving your family set for the future. Your descendants are screwed

Go back to tumblr faggot

esotericbosch.com/Garden.htm

muh symbolism

>lets migrate literal Africans who will have 10+ children each, under the right circumstances (the welfare system,) to some of the most civilized parts of the world
>overpopulation is an issue

>t. Globalist

i seen what was happening in Italy, by a mario who posted about african immigrants women and their children. What the hell man

Truly, there is nothing new under the sun.

It's a shame that this Dutch painting is still in Madrid. I think 450 years is enough.

what are the original dimensions of this painting?

It's a very interesting painting.

On the left you have the garden of eden, which is 'pure.' It still has a few 'weird' things, but they're sort-of ordered.

On the right you have judgement which is pure chaos. People being tortured on instruments, things are dark, violent, and hellish.

And in the middle you have 'present' day which is a mix between the two. The same pure environment, except cluttered by bizarre constructs and filled with people looking for things to shove their dicks into, or to shove into their own orifices

Shows the worlds descent into madness and vice

There's a guy fucking a strawberry, a guy shoving flowers up his bum, castles of all sorts of bizarre and obnoxious shapes, and orgies aplenty. Any animals on the screen are likely being used for sexual purposes, and there are few trees and items of nature not being used in excess or for perverted means.

The middle panel may be lighter than the judgement painting, but it shows the world's descent into madness from the pure eden.